Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:59 PM

Die Minute! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Die Minute! (1810 Views)

My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? / Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) / Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Die Minute! by 2sexy(m): 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2011
Its really saddens my heart that naija girls are throwing away opportunity at the slightest chance.

I was a victim, mr.chuks was and so was downcasted. The latest is my very close friend.

Among the listed above, one thing is common: they had the plans to marry their girl. . . But the girls in question lost it.

My friend whom, after undergoing a training at a multinational oil company(Exxon Mobil) for one year and half, started dating a girl,pending when he would be called to start work. He and this girl dated and I knew his plan was to marry her. He really loved this lady and cared for her. It was written all over him.

The calls was constant even when MTN came with their magic number.

Two months ago, my friend got a call to start work with Exxon Mobil and off he went. We didn't speak much to each other till we met yesterday and I asked after the lady. Then he dropped the bomb shell.

The lady had s. E .x with another guy and he found out. I was shocked to my bones. He told me she pleaded and he forgave her but he end the relationship immediately and moved on. I really felt pity for that girl and girls of her type because they hardly realise their mistake. Worst is that the guys who they end up s. l.e.e.p.i.n .g wi.th have no plans for them, thereby dumping them later for next chick.

My pain is that considering the economic hardship in this country plus the difficulty to find a guy willing to marry, this girl just lost someone that could have saved her the stress. We are talking about someone earning N500,000 per shift(two weeks per shift).

What a pity!
P.s: This is not a lady-bashing thread. The rate is quite alarming!
Re: Die Minute! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2011
[size=14pt]So after 4 instances, you term it alarming? How about guys that treat girls the same way? What do you have to say about that? You make it sound as if it's only ladies that engage in such activities. . . Smh!

Bullshit is Bullshit! Bullshit has no gender! I expected a non biased angle of alarming happenings![/size]

1 Like

Re: Die Minute! by Mynd44: 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2011
^
Agreed
Re: Die Minute! by 2sexy(m): 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2011
I understand your point. I didn't mean to make seem that way.

But why would a girl leave a seemly sure guy for uncertainty.

The words of our elders says that a bird in hand is worth two in the bush.
Re: Die Minute! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2011
2sexy:

I understand your point. I didn't mean to make seem that way.

But why would a girl leave a seemly sure guy for uncertainty.

The words of our elders says that a bird in hand is worth two in the bush.
[size=14pt]Same reason a guy leaves a sure girl. . . It's a common problem![/size]
Re: Die Minute! by tellwisdom: 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2011
shuttup albino, let a gurl who cheats; propose to a guy and marry him na!! mumu pikin. angry

Dem dey try clearify sometin, u dey try justify, lamely. #OKPOKO angry angry
Re: Die Minute! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^
You are a 7 star General, in the ranks of applaudable stupidity! Discombobulated nincompoop! Did you see any of your playmates here? Why dont you take a stroll, and quit trying so hard to kiss my arse. There are other idi[i]o[/i]ts before you! Nonsense![/size]
Re: Die Minute! by Andrew3(m): 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2011
It is of great stultitia to credit bamboozle to only men. Once in the petulant antiquity of sexkillz he has aver the truth.
Re: Die Minute! by freecocoa(f): 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2011
::Andrew:::

It is of great stultitia to credit bamboozle to only men. Once in the petulant antiquity of sexkillz he has aver the truth.
Abeg stop this rubbish joor,what is that one?
Re: Die Minute! by slimyem: 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2011
op,just because four guys in NL,you or your friend got dumped/cheated on by their girlfriends does not mean that there are not thousands of girls out here who get treated the same way or worse by guys.
Cheating is not a gender thing.it's a personality/individual thing.get over urself!
Re: Die Minute! by Yorisb: 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2011
freecocoa:

Abeg stop this rubbish joor,what is that one?

grin grin
Re: Die Minute! by tellwisdom: 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2011
Sexyshitz, The only Gay cute albino wink wink
Re: Die Minute! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2011
[size=14pt]**Yawns**

Just get in line. . . Your turn will come. Pls no pushing. . . cheesy

[/size]
Re: Die Minute! by bekay911(f): 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2011
I dont pity d guy cos he shud av known d kind of gal he was putn up wit. And guys do dis to gal all d tym for cryin out louid.
And as for d gal maybe dis is d koind of lyf she chose for ersef bt hope she knws dat she will reach d (marginal return utility ( use n troway) depreciation point of no use)
Re: Die Minute! by 2sexy(m): 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2011
I did not generalize  my post. Sexkilling,if you see it that way,sorry.

I was only imagining what this girl would go through. First the guy she did it with will dump her. next she would have to wait for another guy to come. She may not even be lucky and so many uncertainy to play with. Do you get the point? I really feel sorry for her.

If a poll was to conducted here on nairaland asking the guys if they would marry their present girl, i bet 80% wouldn't. I hope someone get the idea of what I am saying. Its getting harder to find a guy to get married to and the ladies know the meaning of what am saying. Yet this girl threw away an opportunity.
Re: Die Minute! by 2sexy(m): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2011
I did not generalize  my post. Sexkilling,if you see it that way,sorry.

I was only imagining what this girl would go through. First the guy she did it with will dump her. next she would have to wait for another guy to come. She may not even be lucky and so many uncertainy to play with. Do you get the point? I really feel sorry for her.

If a poll was to conducted here on nairaland asking the guys if they would marry their present girl, i bet 80% wouldn't. I hope someone get the idea of what I am saying. Its getting harder to find a guy to get married to and the ladies know the meaning of what am saying. Yet this girl threw away an opportunity.
Re: Die Minute! by Mynd44: 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2011
This is getting intresting
Re: Die Minute! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2011
Sometimes I feel like most of Nigerian guys/girls between the age of 17-28 don't have a life. The only thing they spend hours on the internet talking about is Girls and boy bullllllshhhhhhit
Re: Die Minute! by 195(f): 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2011
My friend (30) working @ Royalmail in newcastle been in the UK for the past 4years

cried his eyes out yesterday

His girlfriend tochuckwu has been cheating on him for 4months now

How did he discover, the 400L dude in her school UNN got his number via the girl's fone

rang him and ordered him to stay away from his GF - he got the shock of his life, and the girl immediately started confessing

while breakin up with the dude back in her school, but shes lost him and lost her 2year relationship

This happened Just yesterday here  angry

I refuse to comment further on the issue
Re: Die Minute! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2011
[size=14pt]Yeah! i get your point, and i agree. But it doesnt always play out that way all the time. . .

Did you see the analogy you used? 80% of guys dumping their girls? Was it the girls that left them?. . . There you go. . .

Bullshit is Bullshit, no matter the packaging![/size]
Re: Die Minute! by Yorisb: 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2011
REALITY101:

Sometimes I feel like most of Nigerian guys/girls between the age of 17-28 don't have a life. The only thing they spend hours on the internet talking about is Girls and boy bullllllshhhhhhit

Hehehehe. True dat tho. . .

190_@:

My friend (30) working @ Royalmail in newcastle been in the UK for the past 4years

cried his eyes out yesterday

His girlfriend tochuckwu has been cheating on him for 4months now

How did he discover, the 400L dude in her school UNN got his number via the girl's fone

rang him and ordered him to stay away from his GF - he got the shock of his life, and the girl immediately started confessing

while breakin up with the dude back in her school, but shes lost him and lost her 2year relationship

This happened Just yesterday here  angry

I refuse to comment further on the issue

undecided undecided
Re: Die Minute! by bekay911(f): 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2011
Dont blame d gal long distance r/ship hardly survive and only few  can tolerate n endure such
Re: Die Minute! by tellwisdom: 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Die Minute! by 2sexy(m): 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2011
Sexkill my question is why would she do this even when she knew that my friend would marry her? Here you are condoning ill-mannered species. Just because some guy behave that way makes right,abi? That's what you mean and don't you deny it!
Re: Die Minute! by 195(f): 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2011
bekay911:

Dont blame d gal long distance r/ship hardly survive and only few  can tolerate n endure such

then who's to blame

[size=28pt]Me abi [/size]
Re: Die Minute! by Mynd44: 11:32pm On Nov 26, 2011
Who you wan come blame? Me?
Re: Die Minute! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 26, 2011
2sexy:

Sexkill my question is why would she do this even when she knew that my friend would marry her? Here you are condoning ill-mannered species. Just because some guy behave that way makes right,abi? That's what you mean and don't you deny it!
G[size=14pt]ood! This is what you should have done before. but you made it look as if all ladies were guilty of the crime. . .

There is no excuse for infidelity! I dont condone what she did, will never condone it. But that she did it doesnt mean others would do the same. You concluded and said that the rate is alarming, just because it happened to your friend, and that was why i went on the defensive!

I wasnt condoning her Bullshit!. . . I'm allergic to Bullshit! [/size]
Re: Die Minute! by tellwisdom: 12:39am On Nov 27, 2011
I swear, this guy na iddiot embarassed embarassed. Person wey see am dey talk like dis go tink sey na better person embarassed embarassed
Re: Die Minute! by 195(f): 10:12am On Nov 27, 2011
grin grin
Re: Die Minute! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2011
Why give churchy sickkid benefit of doubt? undecided
Re: Die Minute! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2011
sexkillz:

G[size=14pt]ood! This is what you should have done before. but you made it look as if all ladies were guilty of the crime. . .

There is no excuse for infidelity! I dont condone what she did, will never condone it. But that she did it doesnt mean others would do the same. You concluded and said that the rate is alarming, just because it happened to your friend, and that was why i went on the defensive!

I wasnt condoning her Bullshit!. . . I'm allergic to Bullshit! [/size]

My son u have don well 2gbaski u are, generalization has to stop.Poster if ur alarm dey worry u comot d battery and if d rates are high wait for deflation Kappish embarassedtongue

(1) (Reply)

My Happiness For Her Life / 2go Social Network In Nigeria, Is It About Prostitution? / Do U Like Ur Gender???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.