Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Ring For Buying Cheap And Selling At High Cost. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Ring For Buying Cheap And Selling At High Cost. (2074 Views)

Used Paper Buying And Selling / New Generation Buying And Selling Start Making Your Money Now - Totally Free!!!! / Plots Of Land In Lagos Selling At 1.5M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ring For Buying Cheap And Selling At High Cost. by bunbit1: 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2011
BREAKING NEWS:

My 21 Eri Magic ring is now out. This ring is made for businessmen and women. It won't work for you if you are not into buying and selling.
We have it in GOLD and SILVER which is the symbol of money. The official price of our special made '21 Eri Magic Ring' is N50,000 Naira for Nigerians. $350 US Dollar for those in Diaspora, to request send '21 Eri Magic Ring' to our above contact.

HOW IT WORK.

Customers will agree on any price you tell them.
* nobody will take/buy any goods you touch the ring unless you don't want it again which you have to repeat the same action using the ring.
*you will have quick market.
*your goods will look attractive therefore calling the attention of anyone that looked at it (this i shall tell you how to do it using the ring)

HOW TO MAINTAIN THE POWER.

You have to clean it every 21 days with money drawing oil or prosperity oil which we shall give you.

EXPIRING YEAR.
It last a period of 3 years when the new version will be out. That's the spiritual information. That's to say 2015 reading from January 2012.

Warning:
if you careless allow another person to wear, you stand the chance to buy another one because it won't perform again when it returns to you.

contact 07062855001 for details.
Re: Ring For Buying Cheap And Selling At High Cost. by bunbit1: 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2011
Spiritual guide of the season: learn to obtain what you want with what you have; because that you has was given to you for this you want! Success never reside with bogging mind and undetermined spirit. The distance between the rich and the poor is not that big like mind drawing. Only your time is your chance!
Re: Ring For Buying Cheap And Selling At High Cost. by bunbit1: 8:49am On Nov 29, 2011
SPECIAL OFFER!

GREEN AND BLACK REVERSIBLE CANDLE:
DEBT, BILL CREDITOR BANISHING CANDLES SPELLS.

The Green and Black Candle Reversible Candle has been around forever but I have experimented with this candle for the past few months and I am definitely seeing some positive results from my candle burning spells with the Green and Black Candle.
Traditionally, these reversible candles were used to send money jinxes to people like your enemies, but I have found a new way to use this for GOOD and not EVIL.
Recently, I have had an old bill surface from 2009 that I thought was taken care of, but was not. I decided to “bite the bullet” and take care of my responsibilities as a great number of Americans are doing now with paying off debt and saving money. I made arrangements with the company to send in a certain amount of money each month. A few days later, I was picking up supplies at the candle wholesale company and spied the green and black reversible candle. I picked up a bunch to do some work with them.
After some research about the negative work that are traditionally done with these candles, I decided to “test drive” a spell on myself. Since the color black is negativity and green symbolizes money, I tried this spell on myself and my current financial obligation.
The results: In two weeks I have made two payments towards this bill because I have made enough money in my business to pay this amount easily and without any deficit to the budget for the family! AMAZING!
Now, I am not one to just believe right off the bat, so I did this candle spells twice more, and the same results happened! They say, “Three times the charm”, so I am publishing this candle spell so that YOU can take care of those old, lingering debts that are hanging over your head like Damocles’ sword.
This candle spell has to be performed for a specific bill or collection agency that has been plaguing you.
IMPORTANT * You need to begin this candle the last two days before the Moon turns Full so you will have to consult me or go onto the Internet to determine when the Moon changes to Full and calculate 24 hours back from that time.
INGREDIENTS:
* White piece of paper
* Green and Black Reversible Candle
* Bill or Creditor’s notice
* Money Drawing Anointing Oil
On a clean white piece of paper, write across the middle – “I attract Money to pay this Bill”
Turn the paper sideways so that the line you just wrote is vertically up and down.
Write “I banish this Bill with the Money I attract”
Draw a circle around this “cross” of words and the final look will be of gun scope cross hairs.
Clean candle as directed with money drawing oil or lemon juice. Make three hold in the top in a triangular pattern. Pour Money Drawing Oil in the holes.
Hold candle and sit in a quiet area and meditate on bringing in the money for this bill and sending the money to these creditors you owe. Imagine them being happy that you are taking care of your responsibilities and the weight being taken off your shoulders of one less person wanting your money. Pray Psalm 23 (“The Lord is my Shepherd”) or The Our Father.
Place bill and paper on large plate or Pyrex pie dish. Place candle on top. Light candle.
Take 5 minutes of your morning each day to pray the Psalm 23 (“The Lord is my Shepherd”) or The Our Father before heading out the door to work or take care of your business.
Burn these candles continuously until the bill or creditor is satisfied.

SPECIAL OFFER!
Re: Ring For Buying Cheap And Selling At High Cost. by bunbit1: 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2011
WISE DIRECTIONS IN THE WIZARDS WORLD.

If you want to keep something at home or near you, bury it in the back yard.
Re: Ring For Buying Cheap And Selling At High Cost. by bunbit1: 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2011
questions people ask about 21 Eri magic Ring and Answers.

Question:
5 What will be the faith of the business if you are no more to renew the ring because you are not God, will the business fall?

Answer:
There is a misconception here……, Renew…… renew we meant never mean harm or force. It still stands for choice of an individual. Remember you did no sacrifice ANYTHING before obtaining 21 Eri Magic Ring and during …… so therefore I don’t perceive a curse for alarm. The ring got to know you the first day you put in you finger hand and forget about you the day another person wears it. Remember, the Rings loose its power when another person wears it after you. So the faith of the business stands in your own faith. If you still need more you go for more if not you keep with your energy and destiny. The ring won’t take anything away from you or your business because it’s of no use to it.
Therefore, a situation by which I eventually pass away; the ring will be there for you till the appointed time and date. Remember it expires every three years for another version. I am not the ring neither is I the spirit behind it; all I am is a priest/servant/middleman/agent or missionary. I have died and reincarnated and I will still die again for the same purpose till we are ok.
Re: Ring For Buying Cheap And Selling At High Cost. by bunbit1: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
Your Spiritual Oil For Fast Sales by bunbit1: 12:57pm On Aug 03

INSTRUCTION:

TETRAGRAMMATON OIL.To provide yourself with an impregnable against evil that will come your way from any of the four elements (water, air, fire and earth) also from East, West, North and South.

PURPOSE OF THE OIL.

Tetragrammaton oil stands for three purposes for individuals life.

1. SUCCESS

2.LUCK

3.LONGEVITY.

It is an oil for those in creative works, Writers, Musicians,Designers and Builders.A business men will use it for fast selling. it also helps you convince stubborn customers.

HOW TO USE:

First, when you get the oil, Very early in the morning before you speak to anyone, offer a little affirmation inside the oil, then spit inside and keep for the next day for use. After bath anoint the whole body from up to down also add some in your bath water. Always do not touch or use after sex: bath before use only.

1. USAGE_ when the oil finished, Take the seal inside the oil, take a little pinch of salt on the seal and expose on the sun for 20 or 10minutes. After that, collect it and pray for your desire then throw the salt away. Carry it always with you for protection or keep at home/office/shop/shade.

2. Four charge needle: Take each of the needle face the East, say your wishes. Turn to the West do the same, to the North and the South. After that, take the needle and say anything that will come your way or which will be sent to you should go to the dustbin.

3: Corn pray- take the corn, pray for your progress and bury it in ground. This should be done where no one will see you.

TO ORDER:CALL THE HOTLINE BELOW.

We send well bill nation wide using transport media like Peace mass transit, Young shall grow Co. etc. For people in diaspora, your order reaches you via DHL.For order or information about the oil and other spiritual matter please call + 2 3 4 7 0 6 2 8 5 5 0 0 1 or email B u h a r i a b i o l a @ y a h o o . c o m

YOUR HAPPINESS IS OUR COMMAND.
Re: Ring For Buying Cheap And Selling At High Cost. by bunbit1: 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2013
TETRAGRAMMATON OIL.

Spiritual oil to provide yourself with an impregnable against evil that will come your way from any of the four elements (water, air, fire and earth) also from East, West, North and South.

PURPOSE OF THE OIL.

Tetragrammaton oil stands for three purposes for individuals life.

1. SUCCESS

2.LUCK

3.LONGEVITY.

It is an oil for those in creative works, Writers, Musicians,Designers and Builders.A business men will use it for fast selling. it also helps you convince stubborn customers.

HOW TO USE:

First, when you get the oil, Very early in the morning before you speak to anyone, offer a little affirmation inside the oil, then spit inside and keep for the next day for use. After bath anoint the whole body from up to down also add some in your bath water. bath before use only.

1. USAGE_ when the oil finished, Take the seal inside the oil, take a little pinch of salt on the seal and expose on the sun for 20 or 10minutes. After that, collect it and pray for your desire then throw the salt away. Carry it always with you for protection or keep at home/office/shop/shade.

2. Four charge needle: Take each of the needle face the East, say your wishes. Turn to the West do the same, to the North and the South. After that, take the needle and say anything that will come your way or which will be sent to you should go to the dustbin.

3: Corn pray- take the corn, pray for your progress and bury it in ground. This should be done where no one will see you.

TO ORDER:CALL THE HOTLINE BELOW.

We send well bill nation wide using transport media like Peace mass transit, Young shall grow Co. etc. For people in diaspora, your order reaches you via DHL.For order or information about the oil and other spiritual matter please call + 2 3 4 7 0 6 2 8 5 5 0 0 1 or email B u h a r i a b i o l a @ y a h o o . c o m

YOUR HAPPINESS IS OUR COMMAND.
Re: Ring For Buying Cheap And Selling At High Cost. by bunbit1: 10:05am On Feb 24, 2015
Order Now!
Re: Ring For Buying Cheap And Selling At High Cost. by bunbit1: 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
Questions People Ask About
Tetragrammaton Oil And My Answers. Sir,am Ade calling from Okitipupa. I read ur
post about tetragrammaton oil on
Nairaland forum. But sir, where can i buy it
and how much does it cost? I Answered;
Thanks for calling my dear.
Tetragrammaton oil is an India oil product
which can be seen and purchase on
spiritual shops. It sold at N15,000 (fifteen
thousand naira only). He Replied; Ok sir,
Thanks Sir. Pls Sir can i call for more facts
after the purchase before use? I said. You
can dear. (my phone ring by same number
after some hours and i answered): he
said; Pls Sir is Ade the young man that
called some hours ago from Okitipupa. I
replied; ok. He said; Am now at one
spiritual shop and have seen the oil but
baba said its N3,000. I replied; That oil
must not be original tetragrammaton oil
which we import from India. It must be
fake! Check some other shops for
differences perhaps in price.

(1) (Reply)

Contracts Available / Scrap Tyres Available For Sale In Large Quantity / Man Diesel Truck Fitted With 40ft Flatbed Trailer Available For Rent/lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.