Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma (41752 Views)

BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] / More Pics On The Traditional Wedding Of Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Including Parents / Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by bovy: 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2011

Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by BootyOnMe: 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2011
[size=20pt]Otua ka Chineke anyi di . . . .AGIDIGBA O![/size]

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDUqSMD1Gsw[/flash]

We thank God for his greatness!
He is a mighty God indeed!

Congratulations to the newly wed. We wish them all the best. It is gonna be 'challenging' indeed! (physically and spiritually. . . .like all marriages huh?) wink
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by queenafric(f): 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2011
cough. . . erm. . . Is this love? I think it must be love. Or what da ya tink?

1 Like

Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by ella1: 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2011
Money get power,
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2011
more pictures

Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by jennifer74(f): 7:09am On Nov 27, 2011
Who says money can't buy you love!
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:12am On Nov 27, 2011
Ahahhaha

Like Play Like play,

The love of Money
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by BootyOnMe: 7:28am On Nov 27, 2011
De ja vu?
Kim Kardashian!
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by Yorisb: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2011
queenafric:

cough. . . erm. . . Is this love? I think it must be love. Or what da ya tink?

Questionable as it may appear, we have no reason(s) 2 infer otherwise. . .or do we? grin

jennifer74:

Who says money can't buy you love!

Love trumps all. undecided
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by NEGOZI: 10:29am On Nov 27, 2011
I believe in chinedu sooooooo much. The only thing that cheat on him is height but God that created him that way knows best. people like him always  have good heart, empathy towards human and above all fear of God. Marriage is not all about physical outlook because it is a continuous process-institution.  From the depth of my heart i think is love.  just  watch  the kind of kids they will have .  I  wish them  continuous   love, tolerance , sincerity  and above all  fear of God which encompasses all.  CHINEDU  I BU DIKE AND NNEOMA   JEBEEEEEEEEEEE  MAKA CHUKWUDUWEGI  NA-AGA
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by lumzy99(m): 10:56am On Nov 27, 2011
Erm, Are u guys thinkin what am actually thinking? because me i stil dey reason am ooo,
Anyway sha, i wish dem well.

1 Like

Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by gozick(m): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2011
I think there's gonna be some kissing problems.lol.aki congrats

1 Like

Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by claremont(m): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2011
Very ugly girl. . . but I wish the couple a blissful married life!
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by BootyOnMe: 11:26am On Nov 27, 2011
E be laik say na for h-inside market dem do the wedding.
Where are all the other Nollywood 'celebs' like Genevieve dem? cheesy
The babe fine o. Na poverry just make her look one kain.
Tall and slim with pristine facial features. . .
Aki money go soon baff am well well.

One thing for sure.
He would never know if he married a VAGIN or not!
Unless he uses his whole hand!
From shoulder to fingers. . . .even at that!

Equation nor go balance lai lai!
Hope he is good @ mouth-asssshion sha o? wink

1 Like

Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by Nymphnode(m): 11:33am On Nov 27, 2011
I just hope say hin thing go size the woman thing. It will be sad to see him been cheated on.
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by justwise(m): 11:38am On Nov 27, 2011
Nymph node:

I just hope say hin thing go size the woman thing. It will be sad to see him been cheated on.

i think say the wife don test-drive the 'mojo' size b4 she agree to marry him grin grin
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by atilla(m): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2011
Congratulations bros

I wish him the best. And all The best to people here who think it's money, how can you say so without knowing them.

1 Like

Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by viceb: 11:44am On Nov 27, 2011
Happy married life Chinedu and Ijeoma, enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. wink wink wink
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 27, 2011
BootyOnMe:

E be laik say na for h-inside market dem do the wedding.
Where are all the other Nollywood 'celebs' like Genevieve dem? cheesy.
The babe fine o. Na poverry just make her look one kain.
Tall and slim with pristine facial features. . .
Aki money go soon baff am well well.

One thing for sure.
He would never know if he married a VAGIN or not!
Unless he uses his whole hand!
From shoulder to fingers. . . .even at that!

Equation nor go balance lai lai!
Hope he is good @ mouth-asssshion sha o? wink

Hahahahahahahhaha! Bros Ur moth good sha.LOL
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by freecocoa(f): 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2011
Wish them happy married life with tall kids.
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by tnktosin(m): 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2011
shocked  shocked
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by freecocoa(f): 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2011
Wish them happy married life with tall kids.
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2011
Marriage, hmmnnn this thing called marriage, the beginning of the end of friendship
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by Qrisful: 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2011
no be small thing
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by slap1(m): 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2011
Happy married life, bro! It's not the size of the dog that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog.
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by eghost247(m): 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2011
wish em a happy married life
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by executinal(m): 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2011
Congratulation Aki grin, Nothing do you, cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by email1(m): 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2011
Me 1 follow you celebrate. Happy married life. I pray say make Baba God slap una with the blessing way una no go fit endure. Make Him sama una with good children and make una dey jolly and dey happy together. Me 1 wish una well o. I dey wait for pawpaw turn.
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by unipol(m): 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2011
where are the state governors and other super actors actresses?
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by walelamina: 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2011
All the best, can someone pls enlighten me on aw 2 post a new topic on nairaland
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by Skipfr(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2011
Na wa oh. Nothing wen we nor go c for naija.
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by executinal(m): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2011
walelamina:

All the best, can someone pls enlighten me on aw 2 post a new topic on nairaland
Go to Nairaland Forum, select were you wan to send in your new topic from the options, eg Politics, Religion, Jokes Health etc. Click on the heading at the top right, you will see new topic, click and follow instructions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alasari’s Wife, Adeola Crushed To Death In Abeokuta / Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.