Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie (79781 Views)

Shakira - Hips Don't Lie Ft. Wyclef. Someone Should Help Me Wit D Instrumentals / Who Is Better: Beyonce Or Shakira / Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by Christino(m): 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2006
Guys, as for me it was funny (may be i was tripped by it too) but I won't admit it. What do you think, do you want to bring J-Lo into this?
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by Free(f): 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2006
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by eveseh(f): 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2006
i love it,it's coool to listen to
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by hotangel2(f): 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2006
What is it?

Just because she's shaking her hips? Okay okay, what is she doing that i can't do? NONSENSE!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
You just gotta love shakira!!! Daing?? The way she i mean the way she, *tries to imitate her*, the way she shakes those hips men. She's awesome, ohh im learning, i will get there, after i lose like 99 pounds. lipsrsealed

I love the video, and i love wyclef in it. I think this is the song that describes shakira's dancing. Hip dancing, belly dancing and how she shakes her boobs (anyone notice that one yet?). She's good,
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by mustafar1: 12:05am On Apr 21, 2006
her ass dont lie either.
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by mochafella(m): 12:09am On Apr 21, 2006
must_a_far:

her ass don't lie either.

u sef see am grin
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by larger20(m): 3:33am On Apr 21, 2006
I like shakira but she is too hot for me to have sex with her. If she shakes that thing, I will die during horse ridding cheesy cheesy
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by hotangel2(f): 3:35am On Apr 21, 2006
:d :d
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by eveseh(f): 7:06am On Apr 21, 2006
that girl shkira more than that j.wo becos i cant say j.lo

that girl is great.

from shakira babytime she used to shake so what's new about it

well,everyone wanna be the best
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by diyobdw(f): 8:06am On Apr 21, 2006
Hip don't lie for real
shakira hips and voice has never let me down grin grin grin
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by Z4M4eva(f): 8:36am On Apr 21, 2006
'Hips Don't Lie' is that song hot or what ? !
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by diyobdw(f): 11:12am On Apr 21, 2006
Yeap it is cool.
esp. spiced by wyclef am digging him too
Can anyone send me the song please cry cry
i have been stream- listening cant use my P2p for now. i Beg!! wink
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by Ashiwaju(m): 11:38am On Apr 21, 2006
for all of you who wants the songs why not go and download thru kaza or ares bcus i already heard the music b4 it got to naija. i think if u need an update of the latest in terms of foriegn video and musicals please use this software and i must commend shakira because she has quite a number of great tracks and for real you would want to dance when u hear any of her tracks. shey na whenever you want talk abi na don't bother, abi na la totoure or the newly released hips dont lie. the girl is becoming something else but the truth still remains that i am addicted to beyonce and i wish that i could date that girl if for just 30mins. hahahaha.

I am trippin oooooo
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by eveseh(f): 11:49am On Apr 21, 2006
that girl her hips dont lie.
her hips tell the truth
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by Christino(m): 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2006
Ashiwaju:

for all of you who wants the songs why not go and download through kaza or ares bcus i already heard the music before it got to naija. i think if u need an update of the latest in terms of foriegn video and musicals please use this software and i must commend shakira because she has quite a number of great tracks and for real you would want to dance when u hear any of her tracks. shey na whenever you want talk abi na don't bother, abi na la totoure or the newly released hips don't lie. the girl is becoming something else but the truth still remains that i am addicted to beyonce and i wish that i could date that girl if for just 30mins. hahahaha.

I am trippin oooooo

Let me give you her phone number, and don't tell her you got it from me o. I'll just give you a piece of Advi-Warning. If Jay-Z gets hold of you for 30 seconds, he will rock-a-fella your a$$ (Gay-z and Rock - a fella) does that sound intuitive?
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by VIVVY: 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2006
truly hips dont lie.i cud av sworn it wasn't real but it's for real.i av always loved her from the start.shakira is the hottest goddess in da music world.
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by maki(f): 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2006
my hips too dont lie grin grin grin grin

Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by Rottweiler(m): 3:22pm On Apr 21, 2006
I agree her hips are real, but if you guys wanna see GENUINE HIPS, take a trip to Soweto, Jo'Burg or any ghetto in South Africa and 'UNA GO GREE'. Better still, check out Maki's hip. Port Harcourt babes are too much tongue grin cheesy
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by Ashiwaju(m): 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2006
@ Christino, me i no mind if u gimme the her number oooo just promise me say na she go carry am, and as for jay z, we ll talk man to man and i will make him understand.

and @ marki, you no easy with this kind pics ooo, dont you think we should see the real hips uncovered

Shakira has done it again like she has always done. she's damn beautiful
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by mustafar1: 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2006
my eyes have been on her hip since i saw the video of her song "whenever wherever" and i must saw it keeps getting better as the days go by.
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by disney(f): 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2006
Sup everyone,

Her song is fly but l think Wlcef made the greater impact on her song because most people normally do not listen to spanish singers but  l think she did a good job on that song and by the way , many chicks in this house can move their hips like the way she did. So its nothing new. grin grin grin

http://www.musicjesus.com/song_37014_Shakira-Hips_Dont_Lie.html
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by ofunne(f): 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2006
oh my gosh i loooooooove shakira,especially her new video"my hips dnt tell a lie"its soooo hot,i almost dislocated my hips tryin 2 get those moves,so u see all ya anti-shakiraist,shakira is d best wen it cum 2 dancing. grin
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by Christino(m): 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2006
African Hips u got @ Maki.

My giffy's almost got her hips dislocated trying to mimic shakira's steps, infact i'm tired. I found myself in front of the mirror tryn to do tha, uh, and uh,
This is joblessness at its peak, when did i become a hip fan?
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by diyobdw(f): 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2006
Ashiwaju:

for all of you who wants the songs why not go and download through kaza or ares

like i said
diyobdw:

Yeap it is cool.
esp. spiced by wyclef am digging him too
Can anyone send me the song please cry cry
i have been stream- listening can't use my P2p for now. i Beg!! wink
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by eveseh(f): 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2006
does this hips lie?

Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by retro(f): 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2006
I'm dissappointed with the video, she didn't exactly move as well as I imagined it the first time I heard it. Yay Wyclef is back.
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by eveseh(f): 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2006
he's back for good
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by hotangel2(f): 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2006
Okay, u guys are showing ass, maki and eve.

SHow the hips, the belly, the HIPS! Not the back-yard, if u wanna show something. cheesy
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by eveseh(f): 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2006
well we wont show that
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by ocho(f): 12:14am On Apr 23, 2006
I had to watch this song after Icing went on and on about it and all I could say after I had seen it was wow! Oh my!!! those hips sure weren't lying. I love the song wink and I've always liked shakira too.

"Oh, i won't deny, that my hips don't lie, they're starting to feel you boy", Pretty cool video!
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by eveseh(f): 12:16am On Apr 23, 2006
i really never knew she could dance like this shake make a man wanna speak spanish

it's cool,shakira really make a man wanna speak spanish
Re: Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie by ocho(f): 12:19am On Apr 23, 2006
eveseh:

it's cool,shakira really make a man want to speak spanish
I know right? cheesy cheesy I found that particular line quite hilarious but then again, she's not lying! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

= Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = / Top 10 Best Hausa Rappers 2015 / List Of 150 Of The Greatest Nigerian Songs By Naptu2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.