Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,292 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:56 AM

Starting A Bus Transport Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Bus Transport Business (4696 Views)

How Can I Charge On Hire Purchasing Transport Business / Transport Business Opportunity: Earn 18k Per Week / Setting Up A Bakery/transport Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Bus Transport Business by Nwunuken(m): 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2011
ples fellow member in d house.can somebody tell me more about bus transport business.iam planning to start wit one bus for now.
Re: Starting A Bus Transport Business by femmy2010(m): 7:27am On Nov 27, 2011
Nwunuken:

ples fellow member in d house.can somebody tell me more about bus transport business.iam planning to start wit one bus for now.

Intra on inter state?
Re: Starting A Bus Transport Business by Nwunuken(m): 10:34am On Nov 28, 2011
Intra and inter state any brand dat is strong
Re: Starting A Bus Transport Business by henzo2k2(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2012
Hello everyone. Am a Nigerian but i live in the Netherlands. I just bought a second hand bus fiat ducato, which i intend to ship down to Nigeria anytime from now. But am confused either to sell or lease the bus.
Please i need advice from you guys on what is best to do with the bus.
Re: Starting A Bus Transport Business by NnamdiChidi(m): 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2012
my broda sell d fiat dicato,d spare part r nt common in nigeria compared to toyota,nissan or mitubushi.My broda transport buiz requires energy n zeal
Re: Starting A Bus Transport Business by femmy2010(m): 4:37am On Jun 26, 2012
Transport Biz remains ever lucrative but insincere people would frustrate you.
Sell it off and make your little retun.
Best of luck.
Re: Starting A Bus Transport Business by stpat1(m): 5:42am On Dec 09, 2012
I am writing as per trucking biz. I am currently in PH and managing 2 trucks which I usein hauling sand for construction firms (RCC and LCC) on a contract bases here in PH.

I dont know if you have trucks I can manage for you, I manage Tipper truck owners truck well as if its mine cos thats the best way I ensure the truck works best and long for me to earn continously from it.

What I offer Truck owners is not not much, its #120,000 weekly + peace of mind. This is because the trucks are used to haul sharp sand for the contruction companies and the trucks only work if there is work to be done so they are not stressed and are used in good terrain. This offer is done so that I can also undertake some maintenances. I dont have to call on you for all minor maitenances and servicings.The prefered Tipper truck type is the 30 ton Mack truck (because of availability of parts and Mechanics).

Most times I pay upfront so there is no story of not paying and all that crap. If there is any reason the trucks may not work for the week I tell you, and you may also appoint someone in the city to always check on the truck and attend to me if I make any claims.

There is also this contract that is seeking for urgent address.
Its leasing of self loader crane trucks to Saipem. The trucks have to be a minimum of 4 tons, with auxiliary, reverse alarm, and rotating light indicator (the reverse alarm and light can easily be fixed).
The trucks will be working in the Saipem yard and they will be taking care of the fuelling. They are offering 20,000 daily. Though payment is made out Monthly. The trucks will not necessarily work everyday but as much as they are in their custody, they pay.

If you have this truck or if you can buy, it will be okay. They need 2 but if you cann get 1 no problem.

Also by January, they will be needing about 4 buses to transport workers to and from work. for this they pay 10,000 daily. Thy also pay out monthly.

I have worked with the transport section there over time so there will not be an issue of non or delayed payment cos he also gets something from it.

On the alternative, You can decide to buy the Truck ( I have about 2 good Nigerian used truck I've seen) and they are going for about 2M, another 500,000 will be set aside for instant servicing and replacements that might need to be done after purchase. Then I repay after an agreed terms and duration. I can instantly drop 1m and then spread the repayment of the balance.

Pls feel free to ask questions.

Thanks.
Patric
saintpatrics@gmail.com
BB Pin: 32647939
Re: Starting A Bus Transport Business by eyems: 11:00am On Jun 03, 2018
Re: Starting A Bus Transport Business by gistcity(m): 9:18am On Feb 23, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Now Is The Time To Buy Cheap Palm Oil From Akwa Ibom / Obi Wants Young Scientists, Entrepreneurs To Emulate Steve Jobs / Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.