Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Complaints/Suggestions Thread - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Complaints/Suggestions Thread (11103 Views)

Occupy Dstv Multi Choice- Drop Your Complaints Here! / Suggestions For Interesting Movies (no Nigerian Movies) / Pls I Need Suggestions On Series Or Movies With Erotic Scenes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by UjSizzle(f): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
Info vs Discussion
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by homesteady(m): 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by prof800(m): 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2013
homesteady: Mods frontpage
www.nairaland.com/1448476/briggs-family-wins-maltina-dance
We're working on it. Sir.
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 30, 2013
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by prof800(m): 11:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
^^^^
noted.
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Yinky95(f): 11:54am On Oct 02, 2013
Anuoluwap: Mods Pagefront not frontpage....lol
www.nairaland.com/1461105/first-nollywood-hollywood-bollywood-movie#18498393
yeah i agree wit you bro...lol
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
Moderators pls tell that Yinky95 to stop wooing on my thread he should go to romance section now.
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
Anuoluwap: Moderators pls tell that Yinky95 to stop wooing on my thread he should go to romance section now.

All you need do is to click on the REPORT button and 'This post has been hidden' go follow wink wink. Thank me later
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by prof800(m): 10:46am On Oct 03, 2013
speedyboi:

All you need do is to click on the REPORT button and 'This post has been hidden' go follow wink wink. Thank me later
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by AbuMikey(m): 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by prof800(m): 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
^^^^
Noted.!
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Kslib(m): 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
We need a rule that'll be ruthless on those who post spoilers of season films or movies without warning.

I have been taking my time to watch a particular series for a long time now,only for one iiddiot to post what happened at the end without warning or giving a spoiler alert. Mind you,the thread in question wasn't created for members to post spoilers but to post favorite series that stopped airing on TV.

Just that single post,No!, the right word should be "act of stupidity",the said 'iddiot' posted, changed the way i saw the series i once loved. Notice my use of "Once" and "loved'--- I dont think i'll have ever used that word on the series i love,but all thanks to the mad-man who deemed it fit to post spoilers,i just did.

I am not happy and i feel something should be done about it,if possible with immediate effect. 3years ban should be considered as doing a favor to anyone found guilty.
Thanks!!
All izz still well!
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
^^^^^see vexing grin grin
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by UjSizzle(f): 7:42am On Oct 08, 2013
Sorry Kslib grin When next you see such plz use the 'report' link.
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Kslib(m): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2013
uj_sizzle: Sorry Kslib grin When next you see such plz use the 'report' link.
sad angry Sorry? What is sorry?. I want the new rule to be imposed. Isn't it logical enough to be considered as a new rule?
All izz well!
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by UjSizzle(f): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
The offensive post still needs to be reported. Do you part first by reporting, and let us handle the rest.
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Kslib(m): 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
uj_sizzle: The offensive post still needs to be reported. Do you part first by reporting, and let us handle the rest.
How do you expect someone to feel when he/she gets reported to the mods cos of something that he/she did that isn't against the rules of Nairaland as of yet?

Sorry,i cant report someone when he/she didn't violate any rule. Guess i made a mistake by bringing this to you guy's notice, expecting someone should be done about it-- I should have known better.
All izz well!
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by prof800(m): 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
^^^^
issshhhh...
what do you want us to do now.
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by UjSizzle(f): 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
There's really no need to get emotional here. All I've asked is that you report spoilers. That's not so difficult is it? undecided
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Kslib(m): 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
uj_sizzle: There's really no need to get emotional here. All I've asked is that you report spoilers. That's not so difficult is it? undecided
Huh? sad Who is getting emotional? Me? When? How?

You know what "Sorry for bringing to you guy's notice,something as inconsequential as my plea, and at thesame time for wasting you guy's time".
Next time,i'll learn how to keep quiet and swallow.

So members complaint are now being seen as emotional? Never knew about that sha; I guess learning never ends.
Emotional ko,Intentional ni.
All izz still well!
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by prof800(m): 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
Dear Kslib,
I understand you. I know how it feels. I hate movie 'spoilers' too. I want to assure you that we are working on it.
We'll try to see what we can do. Thanks.
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by UjSizzle(f): 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
Kslib:
Huh? sad Who is getting emotional? Me? When? How?

You know what "Sorry for bringing to you guy's notice,something as inconsequential as my plea, and at thesame time for wasting you guy's time".
Next time,i'll learn how to keep quiet and swallow.

So members complaint are now being seen as emotional? Never knew about that sha; I guess learning never ends.
Emotional ko,Intentional ni.
All izz still well!
lol you're funny.I apologise if my statement was offensive. We don't make rules on the go, admin needs to be aware of any change or addition.
But like I said earlier, if you see movie spoilers pls report them.
Oya no vex again, all izz well kiss kiss
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Kslib(m): 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
prof800: Dear Kslib,
I understand you. I know how it feels. I hate movie 'spoilers' too. I want to assure you that we are working on it.
We'll try to see what we can do. Thanks.
Ok,Professor!
All izz well!
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Kslib(m): 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
uj_sizzle:
lol you're funny.I apologise if my statement was offensive. We don't make rules on the go, admin needs to be aware of any change or addition.
But like I said earlier, if you see movie spoilers pls report them.
Oya no vex again, all izz well kiss kiss
@bolded,so na your prayer be dat? I hope not to see any again.lol grin

I no dey vex. kiss
All izz well!
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by prof800(m): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
**heaves a sigh so deep**
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Fynestboi: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by bigfrancis21: 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
Dear Prof800,

Good evening, bro. Happy weekend.

Please this thread begs for the front page. The link is given below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1475913/onye-ozi-igbo-language-movie

Thank you very much.

BigFrancis21
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by prof800(m): 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
[^^^^]
Noted Sir.
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
Space booked.
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 12:52am On Oct 17, 2013
Anuoluwap: Space booked.
Dear Moderators of this section. I hereby forward complaints of derailers & spoilers on the discussion thread, "GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH 10 Official Thread"
Earlier, I made it known to them that derailing should be done when the show is not ON; whenever the show is ON and they derail? I threatened a report but few didn't listen. It happened twice and it stopped so derailers are not the main issue but the spoilers of the thread.
The spoilers are making my thread's followers lose interest which I find annoying sometimes. I know with your early intervention my thread won't die young.
Pls I need a drastic action on this issue.
Thank you.
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by prof800(m): 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
^^^^
Complaint has been noted sir. And the needful would be done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series / Ladi Akeredolu-ale And Betty Dibiah / Brooklyn Nine Nine Season One Complete Episodes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.