Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,937 members, 7,799,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Upcoming Artist:how And Where To Getsponsorship,recording Deal,sellyoursong Onle - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Upcoming Artist:how And Where To Getsponsorship,recording Deal,sellyoursong Onle (1102 Views)

Vc Bright Recording Deal With Sonstar Studio / COMING SOON! 4 Upcoming Artistes Will Win N2million Recording Deal. / Musicac Talent Hunt[big Dreams Entertainment] 2.5m Recording Deal And Cash Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Artist:how And Where To Getsponsorship,recording Deal,sellyoursong Onle by spotx: 2:41am On Nov 27, 2011
FOR  ALL UPCOMING  ARTIST that  Need sponsorship and Recording contract,Promotionand Marketing of YOURMUSIC Both online and offline,here in Nigeria and Abroad, Sell  your music online and use it to support your musical career plus International Concert Tour  in USA,UKamong otherEuropeen countriesTHE INFO THAT I PACKAGE WILL BE VERY USEFUL FOR MOVING YOU FROM YOUR PRESENT STATUS[UPCOMING ARTIST,SONGWRITERS and PERFORMING ARTIST]  TO  MUSICAL STARDUM CHECK IT OUT http://www.naijamusicstarplay..com  I will also be willing to COUNSEL THAT YOU  -MULTI TALENTED ARTIST THAT IS WILLING TO LEARN.    GIVE ME A CALL  on +2348068889686.VISIT http://www.naijamusicstarplay..com.  TO YOUR SUCCESS.  aka Mr SOULUTION.

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold – Pick Up / Top Ten Rappers That Shouldn't Quit Rapping In Nigeria / Rudeboy Fire Fire Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.