Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" (16988 Views)

SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth / 5 Nights Of Glory With Pastor David Ibiyeomie / Shiloh 2011! Waves Of Glory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" by unclenna(m): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2011
"SHILOH 2011 - WAVES OF GLORY"

WINNERS' CHAPEL SHILOH 2011 IS HERE AGAIN
. THIS YEAR'S THEME IS WAVES OF GLORY[/b] DON'T BE LEFT OUT. COME WITH EXPECTATION AND THE GOD OF SHILOH WILL SEE YOU THROUGH. AMEN.
[b]DATE:
6TH - 11TH DEC 2011.
VENUE: CANAAN LAND OTTA OR ANY NEAREST WINNERS' CHAPEL CHURCH NEAREST TO YOU. BE THERE AND EXPERIENCE THE WAVES OF GLORY.

I CAN'T WAIT, I FEEL LIKE DANCING, I FEEL LIKE PRAISING GOD

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" by believeme1(m): 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2011
Thanks Poster,

Every one ought to know that Shiloh 2011 is a divinely ordained event through which God's people (and those willing to become God's people) will experience fulfilment of the promises they've been waiting for. When you meet with God you're sure to come away with bountiful benefits far beyond your expectation. Because God's presence is going to be powerful at this event (as witnessed at past editions) you can take for granted that it will be loaded with unusual miracles and answers to prayer. Your case should not be an exception as God has no favorites, He will reach you as long as you position yourself to be reached. In order to maximize your experience, I advise that you come prepared, expectant and focused, not just as an observer- there'll be a lot to observe there- and you'll not miss your portion.

See you there.
Re: Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" by ogoamaka99(m): 3:44am On Dec 01, 2011
shiloh is always a life transforming event.
Re: Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" by 2baga(m): 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2011
SHILOW 2011
this is the place to be. Come, Meet with the Author and Maker of men.
Let your Life be imparted with the WAVES Of GLORY
Re: Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" by timtrey: 7:27am On Dec 09, 2011
ican feel the waves already -indeed its a season to make Gods out of ordinary men.
Shiloh on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/winnersshiloh
Re: Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" by deadie(m): 10:56pm On Dec 09, 2011
Yea, sheep/flock. Go waste your time and money worshipping your space daddy invented by cave-dwelling Middle East men.
Re: Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" by ogoamaka99(m): 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2011
It is really a wave of Glory. Were you in attendance to the programs?
Re: Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" by silvertuke(m): 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2011
amen
Re: Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" by obowunmi(m): 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2011
deadie:

Yea, sheep/flock. Go waste your time and money worshipping your space daddy invented by cave-dwelling Middle East men.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" by hbrednic: 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2011
story,
Re: Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" by inspirizu(m): 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2011
I love baba Adeboye, the message was hot and awesome. Mathematical waves of glory
Re: Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" by LagosBoi2(m): 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2011
if you no go shiloh, he no go better for you come 2012,

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" by Ejine(m): 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2011
Yes ooo! Christmas day is fast approaching, and the pastors need to put 'sontin' for pocket grin
Re: Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" by dontuwi(m): 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2011
yesooooooo.i really enjoy today shiloh
Re: Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" by surugede(m): 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2011
another season of annoying traffic jam along Lagos-Ibadan express way cry angry sad
Re: Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 10, 2011
Another time for the poor masses to enrich the pockets and bank accounts of the few elite pastors, Kudos to shiloh
Re: Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" by scribble: 12:41am On Dec 10, 2011
What a blessing! I have been here for a few days and its been a great event.

The anointing on the man of God, Bishop Oyedepo flowed like a river to all present.

The ministration from Pastor Adeboye earlier tonight was one of a kind.

I must confess, am shocked people think these men of God are in it to make a profit.

You need to see lives being saved, and positive messages of God being handed like jewels to an innocent child.

May God allow the fog be lifted from your eyes.

These are great men of God sent to rescue our generation.
Re: Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" by BabaIbada: 12:47am On Dec 10, 2011
Bishop Oyedepo and Baba Adeboye, what a great collabo! This one pass Dbanj and Snoop Collabo oooooo. Stealo sorry Shilloh must be a great event grin
Re: Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" by LissyBaby(f): 12:55am On Dec 10, 2011
lol dwl grin
Re: Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 10, 2011
believe me:

Every one ought to know that Shiloh 2006 is a divinely ordained event through which God's people (and those willing to become God's people) will experience fulfilment of the promises they've been waiting for.

believe me:

Every one ought to know that Shiloh 2007 is a divinely ordained event through which God's people (and those willing to become God's people) will experience fulfilment of the promises they've been waiting for.

believe me:

Every one ought to know that Shiloh 2008 is a divinely ordained event through which God's people (and those willing to become God's people) will experience fulfilment of the promises they've been waiting for.

believe me:

Every one ought to know that Shiloh 2009 is a divinely ordained event through which God's people (and those willing to become God's people) will experience fulfilment of the promises they've been waiting for.

believe me:

Every one ought to know that Shiloh 2010 is a divinely ordained event through which God's people (and those willing to become God's people) will experience fulfilment of the promises they've been waiting for.

believe me:

Every one ought to know that Shiloh 2011 is a divinely ordained event through which God's people (and those willing to become God's people) will experience fulfilment of the promises they've been waiting for.

believe me:

Every one ought to know that Shiloh 2012 is a divinely ordained event through which God's people (and those willing to become God's people) will experience fulfilment of the promises they've been waiting for.

believe me:

Every one ought to know that Shiloh 2013 is a divinely ordained event through which God's people (and those willing to become God's people) will experience fulfilment of the promises they've been waiting for.

believe me:

Every one ought to know that Shiloh 2014 is a divinely ordained event through which God's people (and those willing to become God's people) will experience fulfilment of the promises they've been waiting for.

believe me:

Every one ought to know that Shiloh 2015 is a divinely ordained event through which God's people (and those willing to become God's people) will experience fulfilment of the promises they've been waiting for.

believe me:

Every one ought to know that Shiloh 2016 is a divinely ordained event through which God's people (and those willing to become God's people) will experience fulfilment of the promises they've been waiting for.

believe me:

Every one ought to know that Shiloh 2017 is a divinely ordained event through which God's people (and those willing to become God's people) will experience fulfilment of the promises they've been waiting for.

believe me:

Every one ought to know that Shiloh 2018 is a divinely ordained event through which God's people (and those willing to become God's people) will experience fulfilment of the promises they've been waiting for.

believe me:

the promises they've been waiting for.

scribble:

What a blessing! I have been here for a few days and its been a great event.

I must confess,  these men of God are in it to make a profit.

Lagos_Boi:

if you no go shiloh, he no go better for you come 2012, 2013,2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019. Then you go straight to hell
Re: Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" by EarsWide(m): 1:05am On Dec 10, 2011
The anointing on the man of God, Bishop Oyedepo flowed like a river to all present.

It is a shame none of the money he scammed out of his followers is flowing the other way. How can people still think this clown is anything but a fraud ? He has four jets yet his followers thinks he cares about them stupid stupid stupid!
Re: Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 10, 2011
Goats will always b goats
Re: Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" by otokx(m): 1:34am On Dec 10, 2011
smh
Re: Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 10, 2011
Waves of money
Re: Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" by kizito96(m): 4:05am On Dec 10, 2011
More money to buy private jets. Oyadepo has 4 private gets and he is building a hanger to accommodate his jets. Shiloh 2011, will bring money to buy a Boeing for God's work.
Re: Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" by damibravo(m): 5:08am On Dec 10, 2011
Just as pastor Adeboye said lastnite, I wont be an hater of ones properity,
I'll partake of the Heaven's wealth,

The definitions he gave abt Time and distance was sth i never thought abt b4,
Glory;A better way of defining it is by Negating the opposite of Glory,which is Shame!!!
Re: Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" by Nobody: 5:09am On Dec 10, 2011
Funny it made the front page when it's almost ended.
Re: Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" by Goshen360(m): 5:22am On Dec 10, 2011
If they OBEY and SERVE GOD, they shall SPEND THEIR DAYS IN PROSPERITY, and their YEARS IN PLEASURES (Job 36:11), Hmmm, we go to church but still poor. We pray but still poor. We attend religious meetings, conferences yearly but still poor. We have read books: My money cometh plus 7 principles and keys to financial prosperity but still poor. All of these are good except it brings spiritual awakening and repentance in our heart. Our society is full of highest religious people and church attendance in the name of God but we are most corrupt people on earth. Only if these religious yearly stuffs make any difference, we are still in a mess. Obedience and faithful stewardship to God is the only kingdom key to prosperity. We can't take one and leave the other. More importantly, it's a lifestyle and not a phase. Stop running from pillar to pole looking for 7 keys that is not lost.
Re: Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" by Goshen360(m): 5:25am On Dec 10, 2011
If my people, who are called by my name, will HUMBLE themselves and PRAY and SEEK my face and TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land(2 Chronicles 7:14), It is ONLY in the mirror of the God's word I found out that church and religious people can be called godly names or people but still WICKED IN THEIR HEART, ACT AND WAYS.
Re: Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" by Ekpekus(m): 6:02am On Dec 10, 2011
Its God's divine assemblage!
Some posters jst dn't understand scriptural principlez. Those giving r been blessed hence they ll continue 2 give.
Indeed its the WAVES OF GLORY!
Re: Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 10, 2011
Wish i could make it. I always enjoy papa oyedepo.
Re: Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" by BlueMagic2(m): 6:10am On Dec 10, 2011
Why are Nigerians so religious,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? / Cardinal John Onaiyekan Retires As Archbishop Of Abuja / Is Kissing Before Marriage A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.