Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu (17162 Views)

Throw Back Picture Of Odimegwu Ojukwu And Wife Stella / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu by wizsultan: 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2011
The invitation to the Celestial Lodge of the Soul Personality of the irrefrangible and sui ge.neris Ikemba himself-Dim Odimegwu Ojukwu-brings again to focal hiceps and biceps the ephemerality of life. Beyond the state of lachrymoseism his celestial ascension has and would continue to righteously bestir,i do hope however that we take immutable cognition of the fact that the fundamental issues which Ikemba confronted has now even coagulated and ossified into gorgon medusa.
For Nigeria to progress,we must apotheosize our centripetal proclivities above our centrifugal excrescence, All Hail the Ikemba.
"When beggars die;
They are no comet seen;
But Heaven themselves;
Blaze forth the death of Princes"
(The Bard of Avon,
William Shakespeare)

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=152344138199156&id=100002707135436

na him!!!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu by OAM4J: 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2011
smiley
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu by leonaidas(m): 11:49pm On Nov 27, 2011
I wonder what took you so long, i was beginning to worry.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 12:11am On Nov 28, 2011
Finally he has given his statement
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu by MrResource(m): 12:46am On Nov 28, 2011
Make im continue to apotheosize with his newsletters,

Which wan we go get tomorrow
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu by Yorisb: 1:36am On Nov 28, 2011
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu by Nobody: 3:02am On Nov 28, 2011
His English constructs remind me of the 'Brighter Grammar' book series. smiley
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu by mechanicaldummie(m): 3:27am On Nov 28, 2011
WOW!!! love dat quote from shakespear.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu by Nobody: 4:17am On Nov 28, 2011
i've had enough of this rubbish
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu by member479760: 4:35am On Nov 28, 2011
wizsultan:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=152344138199156&id=100002707135436

na him!!!

, and not all beggars! what cause Gaddafi death?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu by lagcity(m): 5:20am On Nov 28, 2011
this Patrick guy shld go and sleep abeg. nonsense. I just feel sorry for his children - the kind of teasing they'll have to go thru in life. smh. sad
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu by TenKobo1: 6:03am On Nov 28, 2011
No wonder the country is in such a mess, this sort of clown was once a law maker. Obviously while some of his colleagues simply slept through debates, waking up only to sign their pay checks, others spent time buying up the choice estates of Dubai, this one burnt the midnight candles, poring through countless volumes of dictionaries, not for any law making reasons but just to hear himself speak and we ask why we are still stuck in the same mess a million years after independence.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 28, 2011
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu by Diligence: 6:37am On Nov 28, 2011
"When beggars die;
They are no comet seen;
But Heaven themselves;
Blaze forth the death of Princes"
(The Bard of Avon,
William Shakespeare)

"Dim bu ofu onye ana si nnoo!"
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 28, 2011
For those who chastise Patrick, you do so because you do not understand his lexicon, but for some of us who understand, we are a great fan. Blame yourself for not having time to be academic liahona. Dont hate someone's ways, cos our ways are not your ways and will seldom meet
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu by phuckNL: 6:58am On Nov 28, 2011
^^^^^
Of what use is a speech if your audience "understands not what you say".
If you speak grammar and 99% of your audience require a dictionary to understand your message, you are nothing but a f.o.o.l.
If the guy blows this grammar infront of a western audience, he will get the same reaction because nobody understands nada. If we need big words, we can always visit thesauraus on our leisure.
You dont need grammar to address people. He's a lunatic. I bet his kids wonder how they ended up with em sef. Enough ridicule.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu by jason2010(m): 7:06am On Nov 28, 2011
Goodness, can somebody tell this fool to chill out or go do stand up comedy. He just appears foolish and silly when ever he speak. Thats why he did not back to the House
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu by jamace(m): 7:30am On Nov 28, 2011
This guy is carving a niche for himself and some of us are not seeing that yet. It is when Patrick is gone that one author will collate all speeches into a book and begin to make pepper from it. I can authoritatively say that some critics here will pay to have the book too. grin For now, one thing is sure, Patrick is in a world of his own, no rival. He is preparing for Heaven themselves to Blaze forth his death. cheesy grin Laughable but true. grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu by Johnpaul2k2(m): 7:33am On Nov 28, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu by freecocoa(f): 7:51am On Nov 28, 2011
Many people castigate this guy but he often makes a lot of sense,he really did this time.

OJUKWU nwoke eji eje mba na n'udo.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu by Misterpaul(m): 7:59am On Nov 28, 2011
Here he goes again!.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu by khel(m): 8:33am On Nov 28, 2011
it's not Hon Patrick's fault na, xlolx, if i am lexically inclined, i should be able to decipher the advanced grammatical usage of vocabularies which he dexterously brandishes, but would i blame him, "NO" And if i must tell you, the truth is that most times, i stumble upon his verbal inundation, it always leaves me in a hypothetical uncomprehending state, xlolx, ah ah ah, but recovery from that state is not what matters, but to avert another mesmerized discomfitured occurrence. Hon Patrick, i stoop in obeisance o o o o, xlolx

RIP Odimegwu Ojukwu
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu by Talking(m): 8:48am On Nov 28, 2011
All hail the king of 'englishes' grin grin grin grin Adieu Ikemba of Ndi Igbo.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu by omo9ja1(m): 9:20am On Nov 28, 2011
This guy just they yan grammar like paper lol

RIP Ojukwu
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 28, 2011
The tribute of all tributes. . . GBAM!!!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu by BABLOB: 9:29am On Nov 28, 2011
in summary, may his warrior soul rest in peace
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu by Kx: 9:34am On Nov 28, 2011
Of what use is "big grammar"?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu by remele2(f): 9:39am On Nov 28, 2011
Watin him talk?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu by TRUTHTELA: 9:45am On Nov 28, 2011
I cannot believe the IGNORANCE of people. How come young people refuse to see ask questions and see things objectively? OJUKWU is BAD. Ibos lost the war. Ibos are marginalized. IBOS are everything bad you can think of, Have you asked yourself who is the HERO in Nigeria & what are his legacies. Gowon has a bigger war going On at the back of his house. Has the civil war ended in Jos? Nigerian federation defeated Biafra in 1970, from that date till today? Where is the PEACE? where is the PROGRESS? All the people that saw EVIL during the civil war & said that it is GOOD. How did they end up? Ibos LOST the war, but Northern Nigeria remains the WRETCHED of the earth. SOUTHWEST did not lose any war, Obasanjo ruled for 8years, whatever lacks interms of development inn the SOUTHEAST, is in abundance in the SOUTHWEST. You speak ill of Ojukwu, this same Ojukwu asked a QUESTION in 1966, "Why Brig. Babafemi Ogundipe will not take charge of Nigeria. Ogundipe was Ironsi's deputy & going by military command,he was suppose to take over, but it did not happen & Ojukwu asked WHY

Show me who is a Nigerian, and I will show you who is a COWARD, POVERTY STRICKEN, UNDERDEVELOPED, LIVES IN DARKNESS, UNHAPPY, A TABOO IN THE EYES OF THE INT'L COMMUNITY and will FOREVER BE HELD HOSTAGE by the same forces that Ojukwu and Nzeogwu fought.

Ojukwu is THIS & THAT, but, how far have you, your family, tribe & the Nigeria country fared better after the civil war?? Tell me one LEGACY Obasanjo left for the yourbas or how much did he empower the yourba race? People that are suppose to BURY their head in SHAME, FEW HAUSA/FULANI enslaved you all. You all will continue to live in MISERY called Nigeria. Ojukwu has done his BIT

FYI, Ojukwu was born RICH, it is on RECORD & was never in WANT before he died. Obasanjo & his likes were born poor, and have been stealing piblic funds all their lives. If Obasanjo walk on the street, people will stone him.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu by richidinho(m): 9:50am On Nov 28, 2011
ceteris paribus (Inuendo)
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu by richidinho(m): 9:50am On Nov 28, 2011
ceteris paribus  (Inuendo)

if u can beat them, join them

(1) (2) (Reply)

70 Lecturers Quit University Of Maiduguri Over Boko Haram Attacks / 2019 Polls: States In Desperate Moves To Clear Salary Backlog / BREAKING: Roads Won’t Be Closed For Buhari’s Visit, Says Lagos Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.