Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (41353 Views)

Did You Play This Game? Share Your Experience / Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! / Tell An Outrageous Romantic Lie About The Poster Above You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by JoeCutie(m): 7:10am On Jan 21, 2015
Dyt:
Playin wit his mfed
if it rises we ll v a shot
same 2 me 2
...from that Sin Citizen, from the Sin City. #mfed grin
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Edusouls(m): 7:11am On Jan 21, 2015
jobless and immature breed of men, discussing purely women topic and gossips,chai men behave like men nahh and stop letting urself's down in front of these ladies..am so dissapointed that at times they comport themselves more than we do...kai joblessness bad...

1 Like

Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:16am On Jan 21, 2015
denzel2009:
ludo
ludo still exist wow local calls

1 Like

Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 21, 2015
I use to

Am too boring now embarassed
Am only avoiding temptations shaa
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by tushburg(m): 7:22am On Jan 21, 2015
Play the banga game! undecided

Shoot banga
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by nattyGENT: 7:25am On Jan 21, 2015
iwemfoo:

u dont know? Me I went to Uyo to live for 2 years, **I still live in Ibesikpo??** but other people **something**, I run and leave. Didnt understand two of your phases, what do they mean?

Ndo eyen Itam toh badt, eyen annang toh badt lol.
bros no fool that unsuspecting dude @ Dyt. You are not correct in your previous spellings and sentences misleading. #ndo enyen Itam, nde ajen annang. I know that in the city of the blind, one eye man is claims the king.
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by AndreB: 7:28am On Jan 21, 2015
Fifa 14 and Call Of Duty.

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Evanscoth(f): 7:29am On Jan 21, 2015
ireneony:
hide and seek is the best wink
pillow fighting
chess
scramble
kissing...i love to kiss

Scrambled egg ? U knw d way joor
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Chazzyboy: 7:32am On Jan 21, 2015
chillaz:
Single, so dunno!
I get u
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Jhulyan(m): 7:35am On Jan 21, 2015
Andrew3:
Is nat mfed its mfet tongue tongue tongue
she was correct
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Jhulyan(m): 7:37am On Jan 21, 2015
Dyt:
Andrew u understand ibibio?
lol I dnt think he does...idem mfo abadie??
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Jhulyan(m): 7:40am On Jan 21, 2015
Andrew3:
Afo udiongon ke? Ami nme ka uyo nge dong ayoko isua iba, nsong ndong nwa ke ibesikpo but owo mfem di kong ayen, mme fege mkpongrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
that's definitely nt ibibio u speaking

1 Like

Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by MrHighSea: 7:42am On Jan 21, 2015
ireneony:
hide and seek is the best wink
pillow fighting
chess
scramble
kissing...i love to kiss
as in seriously, u luv to play the game of chess?
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by davemike1(m): 7:51am On Jan 21, 2015
old sku tinzzzz grin
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Hilles(m): 8:00am On Jan 21, 2015
Edusouls:
jobless and immature breed of men, discussing purely women topic and gossips,chai men behave like men nahh and stop letting urself's down in front of these ladies..am so dissapointed that at times they comport themselves more than we do...kai joblessness bad...

thanks for introducing your self slowpoke...
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Mathematical(f): 8:08am On Jan 21, 2015
I SO LOVE KICKING HIS ASS WHEN IT COME DOWN TO FIFA, HE'LL BE LIKE YOU'RE A CHEAT JOO, OYA MAKE WE PLAY CHESS IF AH NO GO BEAT YOU.. AH GO JUST DEY LAUGH.. I CAN'T BEAT HIM IN CHESS SO I INSIST ON FIFA, HIM GO JUST DEY HISS, NA TO COMPENSATE AM WITH KISS..

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Lankaline(m): 8:22am On Jan 21, 2015

Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by stigman(m): 8:26am On Jan 21, 2015
Goldieluks:
@Guys the OP is asking the 'Ladies' not 'Guys' abi una be ladies? cheesy cheesy

Na person read tell you? Abi na you read am, find person to explain to you
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by adeyemi91(m): 8:32am On Jan 21, 2015
Gbagbe oruko e

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 21, 2015
Andrew3:
DOnt tell me you speak that language, i stayed in uyo for 2 years. At least something to show for it.
You tried sha
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Toby30(m): 8:39am On Jan 21, 2015
Goldieluks:

But they said Boyfriend/Girlfriend undecided
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 21, 2015
Mazdell:
APC AND PDP. She has to campaign and sing to convince to vote for her. Vice versa.
LOL...I love this
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Emodeee: 8:43am On Jan 21, 2015
did u notice this thread wz created in 2011?
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by kachnov(m): 8:43am On Jan 21, 2015
chillaz:
Single, so dunno!

is that your pix?that's divine
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Toby30(m): 8:44am On Jan 21, 2015
Edusouls:

Dude its not a bad thing to talk about issues like this. And its not purely women topic otherwise God would have created just the men. besides topics like this are topics for health relationship.

so if u don't no hw to give a constructive opinion pls I suggest u lay low

1 Like

Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by fandango: 8:57am On Jan 21, 2015
Tinkörikö
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Anyjames1(m): 9:03am On Jan 21, 2015
pillow fight...
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by tartar9(m): 9:15am On Jan 21, 2015
wasting the next 2 hrs pursueing her on a field around trees;Nollywood style.
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by DuchessLily(f): 9:35am On Jan 21, 2015
Goldieluks:
abeg read again...abi u no see boyfriend/girlfriend for d topic??
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 21, 2015
We play 'if your leg is too dirty, please take it away'. At times, we do also play 'Who is in the garden'.

Always fun in the evenings.

How old are yall?
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by aaamos(m): 11:41am On Jan 21, 2015
monopoly
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Antell95(m): 11:49am On Jan 21, 2015
Dyt:
Playin wit his mfed
if it rises we ll v a shot
same 2 me 2

Are you in Uyo atm?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) / Solve This Puzzle / Beauty Contest - Miss Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.