Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (41349 Views)

Did You Play This Game? Share Your Experience / Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! / Tell An Outrageous Romantic Lie About The Poster Above You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by zonax(m): 11:50am On Jan 21, 2015
We play 'if your leg is too dirty, please take it away'. At times, we do also play 'Who is in the garden'.

Always fun in the evenings.

How is the who is the garden game played?
Mind explaining?
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Edusouls(m): 11:59am On Jan 21, 2015
dude is a let down for men to discuss freeble things that women are usually known for,men should talk ideas and how to solve prolems..it shows that so many men are very idle minded nowadays,no wonder women easily loose respect for men nowadays, cos they no longer see the men in us..
Toby30:

Dude its not a bad thing to talk about issues like this. And its not purely women topic otherwise God would have created just the men. besides topics like this are topics for health relationship.

so if u don't no hw to give a constructive opinion pls I suggest u lay low
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Edusouls(m): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
guy go secure ur future first,before talking to me,am sure u not more than a poor student,sorry women wont even roll with such immature and poor guys like you..fool..
Hilles:

thanks for introducing your self slowpoke...
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by doopsy(f): 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
Pillow fight..especially for restless peeps like me... grin I dare you games wink
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Donzee02(m): 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
Can i come she will say dt come.. Best game ever.
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by philips007(m): 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
She can play with his balls. grin
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Hilles(m): 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
Edusouls:
guy go secure ur future first,before talking to me,am sure u not more than a poor student,sorry women wont even roll with such immature and poor guys like you..fool..

Seriously this Kid won't stop whining about who's matured or not... who the F you think you referring to.. Seems this euphoria of your puberty is far from being over.. Could guessed you just graduated and just gat a girlfriend and now feeling you matured..very funny,no worry try get a job it will help you grow some brains.. grin
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by preshy223(f): 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
we do messing competition. person wet em own sound pass wins and will do wteva d other person says
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Bonethugss: 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hmmm, i would play Playstation games with him oh..... like seriously, that Tekken 7 no go bad.....
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
Andrew3:
Is nat mfed its mfet tongue tongue tongue
or better still Ekpat Mfed!!!
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Glocal1: 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
Wrestling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by blakky97(m): 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
ireneony:
hide and seek is the best wink
pillow fighting
chess
scramble
kissing...i love to kiss
if a gurl checksmate me, food dont smell good nor taste nice for the next 12 hours. best chess player is female though.
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by greatestboss(m): 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
we play...

Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by fuckerholic(m): 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Dyt:
Playin wit his mfed
if it rises we ll v a shot
same 2 me 2

Edima eyen akwa abasi ibom state...I love your humour..harly will you see a woman like you n dats y dey r boring to be with if not just for sex
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by fuckerholic(m): 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
Andrew3:
Afo udiongon ke? Ami nme ka uyo nge dong ayoko isua iba, nsong ndong nwa ke ibesikpo but owo mfem di kong ayen, mme fege mkpongrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But andew ake di die yak owo mfen okung awan fo ? Ato uke ke akpan iko ? Ami nto ikono
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Expsbterror(m): 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
denzel2009:
ludo

Hmmmm. Ludo fit cause better quarrel oooooo lipsrsealed
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by engrjacuzzi: 12:17am On Jan 25, 2015
Dyt:
Playin wit his mfed
if it rises we ll v a shot
same 2 me 2
mbere ikoso.....king zoro boy
playing with your nipples too.
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by engrjacuzzi: 12:19am On Jan 25, 2015
fuckerholic:

But andew ake di die yak owo mfen okung awan fo ? Ato uke ke akpan iko ? Ami nto ikono
Ami nto etinan....ndo awo iman
Re: Romantic Games You Play With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by fuckerholic(m): 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
engrjacuzzi:

Ami nto etinan....ndo awo iman
Uwo ado etebom mi..eka mi ato ekom iman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) / Solve This Puzzle / Beauty Contest - Miss Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.