Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Problem With Mtn New Blackberry Plans - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Problem With Mtn New Blackberry Plans (9585 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices / Airtel Ng Officially Launches New Blackberry Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Mtn New Blackberry Plans by donaemeka(m): 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2011
I subscribed for the mtn new bb complete plan last week, I did 1 week. During this 1 week, I download up to 2GB of data and it was alright. When it expired today, I decided to go for that of 1 month. When I subscribed, mtn sent me a message saying my service is active and that I have a fair limit usage of 200MB. I really don't understand what this means. Can someone please enlighten me on what the 200MB fair data limit usage means? Thank you
Re: Problem With Mtn New Blackberry Plans by alorauzoms(m): 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2011
it means both ur browsing and download shouldn't exceeds 200mb,
Re: Problem With Mtn New Blackberry Plans by xtremeidea(m): 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2011
how did this make the front page? this could just a "question and answer topic"

C'mon Admin!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Problem With Mtn New Blackberry Plans by Afam4eva(m): 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2011
I knew MTN was up to something because that new plan is too good to be true. Coming from MTN. I'm switching to Etisalat any moment. MTN blackberry service is the worse in the world.
Re: Problem With Mtn New Blackberry Plans by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2011
Only the mod knows
Re: Problem With Mtn New Blackberry Plans by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2011
Etisalat is the best
Re: Problem With Mtn New Blackberry Plans by Afam4eva(m): 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2011
BCuZiMBlaCk:

Etisalat is the best
\
True True. They're the best. A guy downloaded 30 music videos in less than 5 minutes in my presence. Their internet is very fast.
Re: Problem With Mtn New Blackberry Plans by Mcleo007(m): 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2011
MTN BB is a scam!

Re: Problem With Mtn New Blackberry Plans by Demoore(m): 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2011
afam4eva:

\
True True. They're the best. A guy downloaded 30 music videos in less than 5 minutes in my presence. Their internet is very fast.

una don come, shocked
30 music videos in 5 mins? please
Re: Problem With Mtn New Blackberry Plans by Ayoskin24: 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2011
please let's not make conclusion on the plan yet.i have actually been using the per week stuff which is 500 naira and supposed to 50mb. i have downloaded over 1gb data.so try it out first and here is a secret bolt and opera mini is not detected in the data caculation.so keep using opera mini and bolt if you have problem with minimum data usage.
Re: Problem With Mtn New Blackberry Plans by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2011
I used to be an MTN die-hard fan until I read about the 200MB thingy on NL like a week ago or so then I decided to switch to etisalat BIS - and to my amazement, estisalat has more 3G coverage than MTN and the speed is mad - I download mixtapes of large sizes unlike when I was using MTN, always having to wait till midnight -
Re: Problem With Mtn New Blackberry Plans by Playbook: 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2011
I was able to get some Blackberry play books during the black friday sales. I have the 16GB and the 32GB version. Sell Price is N60 000 for 16GB and N76 000 for 32gb. email me shibase.yeni@gmail.com
Re: Problem With Mtn New Blackberry Plans by jayriginal: 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2011
afam4eva:

\
Afam take it easy biko.
Re: Problem With Mtn New Blackberry Plans by Afam4eva(m): 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2011
You guys thnk I'm joking right? A trial will convince you.
Re: Problem With Mtn New Blackberry Plans by thelgran: 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2011
@playbook can playbook 16g go for 50k
Re: Problem With Mtn New Blackberry Plans by Playbook: 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2011
I cannot sell to you for 50K, My price is not negotiable for people just buying 1. I have been able to sell at N60 000, which is a fair price in my view.
Re: Problem With Mtn New Blackberry Plans by ugo2u(m): 6:00am On Nov 29, 2011
Well not everybody know abt the fair usage plan so its quite some useful info for the front page.
Re: Problem With Mtn New Blackberry Plans by ogasir2011: 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2011
Playbook:

I cannot sell to you for 50K, My price is not negotiable for people just buying 1. I have been able to sell at N60 000, which is a fair price in my view.

I agree with you @PLAYBOOK, that price is really fair, I am in Kaduna and i have been selling Playbook 16gb for N75,000 and the demand is very high. Demand for Playbook is getting higher cos more pple are understanding the Device, cos of the cheap maintenance in terms of subscription.

I advice anyone dat wants a tablet to get a PLAYBOOK now because within the next 3 Months the price of a Playbook 16gb can get as high as 100k
Re: Problem With Mtn New Blackberry Plans by nwanioma(f): 10:43am On Nov 30, 2011
ogasir2011:

I agree with you @PLAYBOOK, that price is really fair, I am in Kaduna and i have been selling Playbook 16gb for N75,000 and the demand is very high. Demand for Playbook is getting higher cos more pple are understanding the Device, cos of the cheap maintenance in terms of subscription.

I advice anyone dat wants a tablet to get a PLAYBOOK now because within the next 3 Months the price of a Playbook 16gb can get as high as 100k

Not only 100K, 1million sef, do you not know moore's law, the price of all these semiconductor based electronics will continually fall until phased out(this is not the law oh)!

And i have been enjoying my BBC! even more than BIS sef!
Re: Problem With Mtn New Blackberry Plans by nwanioma(f): 10:47am On Nov 30, 2011
^^^xtremeideas
got glued to you signature! I like!

(1) (Reply)

iPhone 5 Release Date & Rumours / Pls Help Can't Download or update apps frm Playstore. / Data Revamp Update: Mtn Introduces 5 Gb Data Plans And Updates 1.5 Gb And 3.5 Gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.