Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! (20579 Views)

Properties Of Proteins PT 2 / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen / The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by MissyB3(f): 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2011
thehunted:

missy,i want missy b for breakfast smiley wink
Too expensive. . . . Place another order. grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by jaybee3(m): 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Too expensive. . . . Place another order. grin
looooool
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lemme try me luck,
Can i please have errrm eeerrrrrmmmm errrrmmmmmmm Missy B for dinner?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by MissyB3(f): 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2011
Where do you want her served - Sitting room, bedroom, kitchen? tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by jaybee3(m): 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Where do you want her served - Sitting room, bedroom, kitchen? tongue
All of the above please
You know how we do it
Kitchen =>Appetizer,
Sitting Room=>main course
Bedroom =>desert

wink wink wink wink wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by MissyB3(f): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2011
Roger! cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by yme1(f): 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2011
Ehnnnnnnnn so una don dey serve human being here too undecided
Nigerians una nor dey carry last. cheesy

Anyway is any hot dude on the menu for today?
thanks in advance cheesy cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by MissyB3(f): 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2011
y me:

Ehnnnnnnnn so una don dey serve human being here too undecided
Nigerians una nor dey carry last. cheesy

Anyway is any hot dude on the menu for today?
thanks in advance cheesy cheesy
No ma'am . . .Try another restaurant.  cheesy kiss

To keep the thread on topic . . .

Ugba!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by yme1(f): 1:04am On Dec 06, 2011
Missy ★ B:

No ma'am . . .Try another restaurant.  cheesy kiss

To keep the thread on topic . . .

Ugba!
angry
Oh well, this food covers any six packed tongue handsome dude
With such eye catchy tasty food who needs a man  cheesy kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by snthesis(m): 9:47am On Dec 06, 2011
Sumtin hot and steamy for bfast darling kiss- its too cold ryt nw
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by yme1(f): 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2011
snthesis:

Sumtin hot and steamy for bfast darling kiss- its too cold ryt nw
call Missy darling again and I will make sure u r starved angry

kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by Freiburger(m): 11:36am On Dec 07, 2011
Since the other kitchen don go on bankruptcy make we manage wetin we see here. sad
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by MissyB3(f): 11:55am On Dec 07, 2011
www.nairaland.com/attachments/587848_Plate_of_food_jpgdd42c085c3e68ddb6e5ba6b94503573c
Yummy! cheesy kiss

Freiburger:

Since the other kitchen don go on bankruptcy make we manage wetin we see here. sad
Hungry, sir? grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by MissyB3(f): 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2011
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by Freiburger(m): 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2011
Missy wetin happen to the other kitchen na?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by Bawss1(m): 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2011
^They relocated. The place was becoming cramped and noisy. All sorts of things besides cooking were going on behind the kitchen doors. shocked I personally started to question the hygienic condition of the food making process there - my biggest fear was in contracting an infection that is normally transmitted under the sheets after eating a meal!!! shocked Then there was the occasional fights not to mention the delays in serving customers their meals. That place was great though but hopefully this place will be better. smiley
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by Bawss1(m): 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2011
Anyways is there any seafood on the menu? It's lunch time.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by snthesis(m): 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2011
y me:

call Missy darling again and I will make sure u r starved angry

kiss kiss kiss kiss
hey Sweetheart i was refering to u Baby

kiss kiss kiss kiss
thanks for d meal- u r da bestest kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by MissyB3(f): 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2011
Freiburger:

Missy wetin happen to the other kitchen na?
That place was too small for us . . .We needed a bigger place.

Bawss1:

^They relocated. The place was becoming cramped and noisy. All sorts of things besides cooking were going on behind the kitchen doors. shocked I personally started to question the hygienic condition of the food making process there - my biggest fear was in contracting an infection that is normally transmitted under the sheets after eating a meal!!! shocked Then there was the occasional fights not to mention the delays in serving customers their meals. That place was great though but hopefully this place will be better. smiley
**Shuts him up with a kiss* Stop whining! angry

snthesis:

hey Sweetheart i was refering to u Baby

kiss kiss kiss kiss
thanks for d meal- u r da bestest kiss
You go hear whiiine! Omo nò bèbè angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by MissyB3(f): 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2011
Bawss1:

Anyways is there any seafood on the menu? It's lunch time.

Enjoy!

[img]http://kalofagas.ca/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/img_1494.jpg[/img]

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by snthesis(m): 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2011
^^^very nice

Missy- since u r so far away sad

hw do i prepare - yam porridge

Missy ★ B:

You go hear whiiine! Omo nò bèbè angry
yme is d queenbee now tongue

sweerry! i don use all d online translators- which language is dis
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by MissyB3(f): 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2011
Yam porridge

- Peel, cut the yam into small pieces and wash
-Place in a pot, add water, salt and cook
-Add fish (optional) and maggi cubes then cook till yam is almost soft
-Blend tomatoes, bell pepper (tatase), chilli (rodo) onions.
-Heat red oil in a saucepan
-Now add the blent pepper, tomato and onion to the hot oil. Add seasoning (curry, thyme, grounded black pepper, knorr or maggi cubes). Allow to fry.
-Pour the fried mixture into the pot containing the yam
-Stir and allow to cook until yam is soft and sauce thick

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by snthesis(m): 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2011
^^^ cheesy tanx Sugarpie kiss kiss

i gats sumtn to practice for dinner- wish me luck
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by ronkebp(f): 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2011
Missy B don go PLC ooooooooo grin grin grin, these food dey make me salivate naaaa, person no fit loose weight with all ''these mouth watering dishes''. sad sad cool cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by 9ja4eva: 10:44am On Dec 08, 2011
http://mycamerooniancuisine..com/

Lots of nice stuff on there.For us single men.

Dodo,Shrimps and Stew

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by akunta(f): 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2011
Missy, am really loving this new kitchen
2much mouth-watering dishes &
service has improved. kudos wink
Now 4 lunch can i hv a plate of
vegetable salad & chicken
Then a tall glass of juice to wash it down? grin
Thanks girl wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by akunta(f): 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2011
Missy, is the kitchen already on xmas break?
or has it service delivery become like the first kitchen?
Imagine a whole 24hrs afta placing an order for lunch
no show angry angry angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by MissyB3(f): 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2011
Forgive us for the delay, Akunta. It was due to circumstances beyond our control.
Here is your lunch, enjoy. smiley

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by jaybee3(m): 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2011
I'm hungry Missy
what's on the menu today?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by MissyB3(f): 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2011
You want sum'n' light or heavy? smiley
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by jaybee3(m): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2011
heavy cos imma hit the gym after work
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by akunta(f): 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Forgive us for the delay, Akunta. It was due to circumstances beyond our control.
Here is your lunch, enjoy. smiley

Better late than never, i guess.
Thanks Missy wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by MissyB3(f): 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2011
jay bee:

heavy cos imma hit the gym after work
Enjoy!

Plantain with Owo soup! kiss kiss

Or

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Sell Dry And Sour Ijebu Garri 7000/bag in lagos / Is Fish Meat? / #10yearschallenge Torley Nigeria Shares Old And New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.