Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! (20581 Views)

Properties Of Proteins PT 2 / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen / The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by OAM4J: 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2012
Thank you my baby kiss kiss

Was wondering if you know Agidi cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by MissyB3(f): 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2012
OAM4J:

Thank you my baby kiss kiss

Was wondering if you know Agidi cheesy
Lol!
I actually almost posted a photo of pap(akamu). . . . Good thing I didn't. grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by Sauron1: 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2012
Missy_B:

Lol!

Hey Missy B. grin

A ghost? spirit? fairy? genie? incubus?
Whichever one, i am here to torment you. grin

Where is my baby? angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by OAM4J: 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2012
Missy_B:

Lol!

lol grin grin

Anyways Akamu and Agidi are members of the same maize-family. both came from almost the same process, just that one is made paste while the other solid.

~Sauron~:

Hey Missy B. grin

Where is my baby? angry

Mr Oga, leave my wife alone o, before . . . . undecided

Which baby? the one I adopted and gave my name?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by Sauron1: 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2012
OAM4J:

Mr Oga, leave my wife alone o, before . . . . undecided

Which baby? the one I adopted and gave my name?

Missy B knows the truth!
She knows what went down cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by MissyB3(f): 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2012
~Sauron~:

Hey Missy B. grin

grin grin
~Sauron~:

Where is my baby? angry
OAMissy4J adopted and gave my baby his name. That's what you get for abandoning me and the baby.  angry
Just start selling your boxers, toothbrush and all other belongings to pay alimony. . . I believe you've heard from my lawyer.  grin

[size=2pt]I'm mad at you, Sauron. You owe me an apology.  cool[/size]
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by yme1(f): 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2012
OAM4J:

Where is y me, my P.A sef?

Missy_B:

Where's Y me? She should be doing the cooking eh. These lazy kitchen helps sef. lipsrsealed angry
angry angry angry angry Una two dey find slap wey dey ask wetin I do abi?  angry angry angry
See the degrading position bestowed on me in this kitchen embarassed embarassed
A whole gbo gbo big babe like me undecided cheesy
Common P.A? angry angry
Wa ma evbin nu wa hu angry angry

@Missy-B
I seriously miss uloka and agidi. love it cry
That Moi-Moi looks yummy cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by yme1(f): 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2012
~Sauron~:

Missy B knows the truth!
She knows what went down cheesy
Is this SAURON as in SAURON? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by mamagee3(f): 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2012
Bawss1:

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Truth must be said. grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by snthesis(m): 10:15am On Feb 10, 2012
im hungry angry angry angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:37am On Feb 10, 2012
No food for you grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by jaybee3(m): 10:39am On Feb 10, 2012
What's on the menu today?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by snthesis(m): 10:41am On Feb 10, 2012
abeg yam and fried egg, on the double, and dont waste my time angry angry tongue

jay bee:

Missy_B:

No food for you grin
grin grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by jaybee3(m): 10:42am On Feb 10, 2012
Sorry bro, I'm highly allergic to male processed foods
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:52am On Feb 10, 2012
jay bee:

Lol!
jay bee:

What would you have?
snthesis:

abeg yam and fried egg, on the double, and dont waste my time angry angry tongue

grin grin grin
You're going on a one-week fast, that's your punishment for saying Edo girls are ugly. angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by jaybee3(m): 10:57am On Feb 10, 2012
Missy_B:

Lol!What would you have?
I'd go with anything your highness put on the table for moi
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by MissyB3(f): 11:00am On Feb 10, 2012
jay bee:

I'd go with anything your highness put on the table for moi
In that case, here, have a delicious breakfast. wink

[img]http://img2.amando.it/imagesdyn/articoli/13/42/19913.jpg[/img]
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by jaybee3(m): 11:02am On Feb 10, 2012
Thnx sweetie pie
Ur da best
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by snthesis(m): 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2012
jay bee:

angry angry angry, btw, d best chefs in da world are males tongue tongue

Missy_B:

What would you have?

i have made my order already, stop wasting my time. angry angry angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by yme1(f): 2:21am On Feb 13, 2012
jay bee:

Thnx sweetie pie
Ur da best
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
angry angry angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by snthesis(m): 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2012
happy Vals day to my Sweet Missy B

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by MissyB3(f): 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2012
Thank you, darling. The feeling is mutual.  kiss kiss

So Snthesis is the only civilized man in this kitchen? Y'all nor sabi buy flower for a lady? angry angry angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by ronkebp(f): 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2012
that moin-moin elewe and eko is the bestest, i am suffering in this obodo oyinbo oooooo cool cool cool cry cry smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by snthesis(m): 12:32pm On May 08, 2012
im hungry

Missy_B: Thank you, darling. The feeling is mutual.  kiss kiss

So Snthesis is the only civilized man in this kitchen? Y'all nor sabi buy flower for a lady? angry angry angry
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by snthesis(m): 11:34am On May 11, 2012
i'm still hungry, sad sad
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by MissyB3(f): 9:42pm On May 11, 2012
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by snthesis(m): 11:59am On May 15, 2012
thanks but i'd rather prefer Gulder, anyways half bread is better than puff puff tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by aljharem(m): 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2012
Love this thread, Missy B you are the best grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by MissyB3(f): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2012
alj harem: Love this thread, Missy B you are the best grin
I know wink
Where have you been? You'all abandoned my kitchen. angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by OAM4J: 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2012
About time to upgrade the kitchen.... Where are our customers?

Come one, come all...Missy B has finished giving birth to my baby o, she is up and doing now grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by aljharem(m): 6:03am On Jun 15, 2012
Missy_B:
I know wink
Where have you been? You'all abandoned my kitchen. angry

Abandon ke, lai lai grin grin grin Your food is the best grin grin

I am looking forward to eat some nice Ikokore from you smiley
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! by aljharem(m): 6:04am On Jun 15, 2012
OAM4J: About time to upgrade the kitchen.... Where are our customers?

Come one, come all...[b]Missy B has finished giving birth to my baby o, she is up and doing no[/b]w grin

LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin OAM4J junior, wetin be e name sef shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Sell Dry And Sour Ijebu Garri 7000/bag in lagos / Is Fish Meat? / #10yearschallenge Torley Nigeria Shares Old And New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.