Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Invalid - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Invalid (6301 Views)

invalid / An Interactive Forum For Everyone / Invalid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invalid by Vicjustice: 11:34am On Nov 28, 2011
Now invalid
Re: Invalid by collinsfbi(m): 11:51am On Nov 28, 2011
[size=15pt]100% True[/size]

Gbammmmmmm over and out
Re: Invalid by worry246(m): 11:56am On Nov 28, 2011
Just wait
soon someone will be along with the usual
It's not all Nigerians
Just this or that Tribe!
Re: Invalid by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2011
Not all Nigerians Baba sad
Re: Invalid by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2011
bandiejay:

A fair amount though bro.
Re: Invalid by llbhuds: 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2011
bandiejay:

yes but 80% of nigerians in diaspora no dey try at all
Re: Invalid by justwise(m): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2011
llbhuds:

yes but [b]80% [/b]of nigerians in diaspora no dey try at all

Now that is huge exaggeration
Re: Invalid by MrWhy1(m): 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2011
They sit behind a computer and they complain. Point fingers and ventilate blame without thinking of something positive to redeem Nigeria as a whole.

Who gave you the impetus to classify Nigerians as either a disgrace or a pride. Are you trying to sound intelligent? It is obvious that you are not. It is my understanding that those who try to identify the wrongs in others are actually culprits and hypocrites themselves. Sure, some Nigerians are engaged in illicit dealings that have damaged our image immensely. But people like you bow down to these 'big boys' in real life as sycophants. I challenge you that you don't have the guts to confront them about spoiling our image in person. You come to a forum to lament and posit yourself as a saint.

If you think you have got something tangible to offer and contribute, come to the politics section; where real men talk in depth about savaging Nigeria and moving her forward. Show yourself in the technology,programming,economy, literature, education sections; where real Nigerians brainstorm and analyze Real issues.

In all honesty, what do you do for a living? If you are so passionate and dedicated to stopping these guys who tarnish Nigeria's image. Why not create a website or blog dedicated to this cause? So that you can address it in depth and offer solutions. You could be appointed head of Task force for Nigerians in Diaspora; working in hand with Interpol to bring them to order. Thereby redeeming our image in the process.

Quit the talking, complaining and blaming. Start some action or show us what you have started or done.

He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone.
Re: Invalid by llbhuds: 12:18am On Nov 29, 2011
justwise:

Now that is huge exaggeration
bro I have nothing to gain by exaggerating anything
I think u live in ireland and I have been there couple of times and as wlell as other eu countries and I can say it emphatically that WE NO THEY TRY AT ALL.
Aljazeera aired a program called surprising europe and whenever a nigerian appeared in any episode,its either as a drug seller or a sex worker or an illegal migrant and this is the fact. Im not saying der are no nigerians doing well outside the shores of naija,but majority of nigerians in diaspora dey fall my hand well well.
Re: Invalid by justwise(m): 7:38am On Nov 29, 2011
llbhuds:

bro I have nothing to gain by exaggerating anything
I think u live in ireland and I have been there couple of times and as wlell as other eu countries and I can say it emphatically that WE NO THEY TRY AT ALL.
Aljazeera aired a program called surprising europe and whenever a nigerian appeared in any episode,its either as a drug seller or a sex worker or an illegal migrant and this is the fact. Im not saying der are no nigerians doing well outside the shores of naija,but majority of nigerians in diaspora dey fall my hand well well.

Your[b] 80%[/b] figure could be based on Nigerians you have[b] met[/b] abroad and [b]not [/b]all Nigerians abroad as you haven't met all Nigerians living abroad.
Re: Invalid by dellnet: 8:27am On Nov 29, 2011
If this stemmed from Malaysia, Malaysia is a disgrace on its own. The country is a racist, demoralizing, and abusive nation. Within themselves they are racist, you will see sign posted "INDIANS ONLY" or "CHINESE ONLY" or "MALAYS ONLY" to make it less insulting they will use "PREFERABLY".

If you want to judge Nigerians judge them on a fair stance not from a degraded point of view. What do you expect from a garage boy that came straight from oshodi to a corrupt and abusive nation like Malaysia and he has access to all the tools he need? Even in Nigeria you will not hang with that kind of a person if you have some pride in you, so why hang with him elsewhere? You can't go to EU, UK or USA and do the same shlt, you will be tracked in no time. Wherever a man is left unguided he does what he suits appropriate for him.

The biggest disgrace are us that we can't fight for our rights even in our homeland. How would you expect us to be respected elsewhere?
Re: Invalid by Zainaby: 8:35am On Nov 29, 2011
So it is safe to say that poster

"you being a Nigerian, is more of a disgrace than pride"
Re: Invalid by Vicjustice: 9:49am On Nov 29, 2011
Zainaby:

So it is safe to say that poster

"you being a Nigerian, is more of a disgrace than pride"
   If i were guilty of this attribution, i would have been excusing and defending these disgraceful reputations like some of you here are.
Re: Invalid by wanaj0: 11:13am On Nov 29, 2011
dell_net:

If this stemmed from Malaysia, Malaysia is a disgrace on its own. The country is a racist, demoralizing, and abusive nation. Within themselves they are racist, you will see sign posted "INDIANS ONLY" or "CHINESE ONLY" or "MALAYS ONLY" to make it less insulting they will use "PREFERABLY".

If you want to judge Nigerians judge them on a fair stance not from a degraded point of view. What do you expect from a garage boy that came straight from oshodi to a corrupt and abusive nation like Malaysia and he has access to all the tools he need? Even in Nigeria you will not hang with that kind of a person if you have some pride in you, so why hang with him elsewhere? You can't go to EU, UK or USA and do the same shlt, you will be tracked in no time. Wherever a man is left unguided he does what he suits appropriate for him.

The biggest disgrace are us that we can't fight for our rights even in our homeland. How would you expect us to be respected elsewhere?

I wont call Malaysia 'racist' but the society is organised along racial lines. In their official document, they all indicate their races. This is partly because depend on your race you may be entitle to some privileges. For example, the Bumiputra's get to buy houses at 10% discount. Race in this case is used in the same way we use 'tribe' or 'ethnic' nationality in Nigeria.

Malaysia is not a perfect society but the actions of Nigerians there is not helping our image at all. Mind you this is not limited to Malaysia alone. I wonder which country is it that Nigerians are held in high esteem. Not even in Nigeria!!!!
Re: Invalid by collinsfbi(m): 11:26am On Nov 29, 2011
They sit behind a computer and they complain. Point fingers and ventilate blame without thinking of something positive to redeem Nigeria as a whole.

Who gave you the impetus to classify Nigerians as either a disgrace or a pride. Are you trying to sound intelligent?  It is obvious that you are not.  It is my understanding that those who try to identify the wrongs in others are actually culprits and hypocrites themselves.  Sure, some Nigerians are engaged in illicit dealings that have damaged our image immensely. But people like you bow down to these 'big boys' in real life as sycophants. I challenge you that you don't have the guts to confront them about spoiling our image in person.  You come to a forum to lament and posit yourself as a saint.

If you think you have got something tangible to offer and contribute, come to the politics section; where real men talk in depth about savaging Nigeria and moving her forward. Show yourself in the technology,programming,economy, literature, education sections; where real Nigerians brainstorm and analyze Real issues.

In all honesty, what do you do for a living?  If you are so passionate and dedicated to stopping these guys who tarnish Nigeria's image. Why not create a website or blog dedicated to this cause? So that you can address it in depth and offer solutions. You could be appointed head of Task force for Nigerians in Diaspora; working in hand with Interpol to bring them to order. Thereby redeeming our image in the process.

Quit the talking, complaining and blaming. Start some action or show us what you have started or done.

He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone.  

The problem of Nigeria is not all about brainstorming and analyzing, it's all about actions. I am tired of reading and listening to critics and analysts both online and on the screen. What we need in Nigeria is a team of vibrant Nigerians who carries the mind of fire, who possesses the heart of a lion, who has the power and the strength of a horse and not the timid set of pple who hide behind their computer home and abroad and talk rubbish. Let me say this emphatically, many Nigerians are so fearful and that is why things will never change. At the same time 70% of the Nigerians in Diaspora can never do anything to revive the glory of our nation rather than proving holier than thou whereas many have their impact in destroying the glory of Nigeria. You can say whatever you like, I don't care but don't you ever think you can right the wrongs of Nigeria with sweet talks and brilliant articles from afar, it will not work. Besides, you alone cannot do it, it requires a conglomeration efforts and actions with God's backing.

Gbammmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: Invalid by dellnet: 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2011
wanaj0:

I wont call Malaysia 'racist' but the society is organised along racial lines. In their official document, they all indicate their races. This is partly because depend on your race you may be entitle to some privileges. For example, the Bumiputra's get to buy houses at 10% discount. Race in this case is used in the same way we use 'tribe' or 'ethnic' nationality in Nigeria.

Malaysia is not a perfect society but the actions of Nigerians there is not helping our image at all. Mind you this is not limited to Malaysia alone. I wonder which country is it that Nigerians are held in high esteem. Not even in Nigeria!!!!

I know English is not well taught or spoken in Malaysia, look up the definition of racism first. If you still don't understand post back I will explain to you. Every side in Nigeria has touched the federal constituency directly or indirectly so don't go saying there is a tribal or ethnical margin.

Vicjustice:

If i were guilty of this attribution, i would have been excusing and defending these disgraceful reputations like some of you here are.
So you are saying you are not a Nigerian?
Re: Invalid by Zainaby: 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2011
Vicjustice:

some of who??

IN WHAT PART OF MY STATEMENT DID I AGREE OR DISAGREE TO your TOPIC.

I only placed you in the position you placed yourself and everyone called a Nigerian'

you are living in Europe right? With your beautiful wife and son i suppose.

And i'm guessing you no longer use your Nigerian passport. Right.

You are living the dream in another man's country, i mean your new country.

You talk about disgrace and pride, 

Why dont you come home and start a revolution to change things? Oh I FORGOT!

YOU RAN AWAY!!!
Re: Invalid by Vicjustice: 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2011
Zainaby:

some of who??
IN WHAT PART OF MY STATEMENT DID I AGREE OR DISAGREE TO your TOPIC.
   I did not make that comment because you disagreed to my post, but because you accorded me a disgrace as a Nigerian myself.

Zainaby:

You talk about disgrace and pride, 

Why dont you come home and start a revolution to change things? Oh I FORGOT!

YOU RAN AWAY!!!
   I'm not running away, i'm only, using air-strikes from a distance, remember that David killed Goliath with a stone launched from afar. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Zainaby:

you are living in Europe right? With your beautiful wife and son i suppose.
   For this line of your comment, i can see that you're my friend and not a foe. Thank you for keeping it civil
Re: Invalid by MrWhy1(m): 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2011
collinsfbi:

The problem of Nigeria is not all about brainstorming and analyzing, it's all about actions. I am tired of reading and listening to critics and analysts both online and on the screen. What we need in Nigeria is a team of vibrant Nigerians who carries the mind of fire, who possesses the heart of a lion, who has the power and the strength of a horse and not the timid set of pple who hide behind their computer home and abroad and talk rubbish. Let me say this emphatically, many Nigerians are so fearful and that is why things will never change. At the same time 70% of the Nigerians in Diaspora can never do anything to revive the glory of our nation rather than proving holier than thou whereas many have their impact in destroying the glory of Nigeria. You can say whatever you like, I don't care but don't you ever think you can right the wrongs of Nigeria with sweet talks and brilliant articles from afar, it will not work. Besides, you alone cannot do it, it requires a conglomeration efforts and actions with God's backing.

You made very good points and I like your objective approach. However, with brainstorming and analyzing, we can reach a consensus and collectively organize online just like the North Africans did.  How do you expect us to co-ordinate if we don't decipher every aspect of the system as like minded group online on social networks or forums. The North African revolutions have been in the making for years. They congregated and organized online before mobilizing. 

We are dealing with very powerful and intelligent status quo. If we are not informed and up to date with their bad policies, We will be floating without substance. We also need to raise awareness amongst our peers who don't understand the real issues instead of complaining and labeling them.

Does an average Nigerian know the longterm negative effects of our foreign reserve depletion or the printing of worthless money to prop up reckless banks who gamble with our deposits?

These political thieves are now stealing us massively with a stroke of pen or click of a mouse. We have to make the average Nigerian socially aware; that inturn stoke courage and action.

Amongst foreign people that I have come across including many Africans, It is quite unfortunate that we Nigerians are the most socially unaware group. Instead we pride ourselves in living in distant lands by running away from our problems. No matter how far you run to; your Mother's land is your ancestral land and your host will always remind you of that.

Bro, whenever you are ready for action. I am always available for it cos the madness by these men who have hijacked us for decades can't go on forever. My children and grandchildren deserve a better future in this potentially blessed country.
Re: Invalid by hasyak(m): 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2011
Mr--Why:

You made very good points and I like your objective approach. However, with brainstorming and analyzing, we can reach a consensus and collectively organize online just like the North Africans did.  How do you expect us to co-ordinate if we don't decipher every aspect of the system as like minded group online on social networks or forums. The North African revolutions have been in the making for years. They congregated and organized online before mobilizing. 

We are dealing with very powerful and intelligent status quo. If we are not informed and up to date with their bad policies, We will be floating without substance. We also need to raise awareness amongst our peers who don't understand the real issues instead of complaining and labeling them.

Does an average Nigerian know the longterm negative effects of our foreign reserve depletion or the printing of worthless money to prop up reckless banks who gamble with our deposits?

These political thieves are now stealing us massively with a stroke of pen or click of a mouse. We have to make the average Nigerian socially aware; that inturn stoke courage and action.

Amongst foreign people that I have come across including many Africans, It is quite unfortunate that we Nigerians are the most socially unaware group. Instead we pride ourselves in living in distant lands by running away from our problems. No matter how far you run to; your Mother's land is your ancestral land and your host will always remind you of that.

Bro, whenever you are ready for action. I am always available for it cos the madness by these men who have hijacked us for decades can't go on forever. My children and grandchildren deserve a better future in this potentially blessed country.
+7
Re: Invalid by AjanleKoko: 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2011
collinsfbi:

You dey gbam yourself?
Re: Invalid by llbhuds: 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2011
justwise:

Your[b] 80%[/b] figure could be based on Nigerians you have[b] met[/b] abroad and [b]not [/b]all Nigerians abroad as you haven't met all Nigerians living abroad.

well i wont deny that and i think if i based my analysis on the Nigerians i always come across abroad then i don't think im wrong cos i can only analyze what i know and i have seen, but based on all the EU countries i have visited, then i am not exaggerating.
Re: Invalid by collinsfbi(m): 11:39am On Nov 30, 2011
You made very good points and I like your objective approach. However, with brainstorming and analyzing, we can reach a consensus and collectively organize online just like the North Africans did. How do you expect us to co-ordinate if we don't decipher every aspect of the system as like minded group online on social networks or forums. The North African revolutions have been in the making for years. They congregated and organized online before mobilizing.

Look my brother, don't be deceived, the problem of Nigeria is not a problem of today, Nigeria is suffering from long term damage which bring about proportional increase of socio-political upheavals of today’s torment and anguish. Meanwhile, it also require years of accelerated rectification to bring back the lost glory. On the other hand nobody is willing to be part of this remedy, they can only strategize for others to act, many prefer to run away while some engaged in whatever means to sustain livelihood. What we need in Nigeria is a formidable team made of honest, intelligent, brave and courageous Nigerians who can sacrifice the lives and enjoyment to heal the denatured nation of Nigeria and not the run-away types who seek solace in another man's land leaving behind their problems despite the emotional bruises and disgrace inflicted on them in their quest for good life and already made joy.

You dey gbam yourself?
Sorry is your case

Gbammmmmmmm over and out
Re: Invalid by islamrules(m): 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2011

There is no such youth in this county. All what they want is sleep, wake-up, go to their slave site called "work" earn chicken change, eat and have sex.

Nigerian youths (in which I am a part) are set of retarded set of apes I have ever seen. Their leaders are their breaking cash in billions. They sit down and pray to God in Church/masalashi for miracle from God. If I were God, I would be pissed off with these useless youths. Wasted set of generation.

I posted on a thread last week on holding a similar protest to that one of occupied wall street and Egypt. Useless Nigerians were making jest of me. A lun.aatic monkey even told me, Nigeria is ok as it is, he want to enjoy his amala.

Poverty mentally programmed set of luns.
Re: Invalid by justwise(m): 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2011
islamrules:

There is no such youth in this county. All what they want is sleep, wake-up, go to their slave site called "work" earn chicken change, eat and Be Intimate.

Nigerian youths (in which I am a part) are set of slow set of apes I have ever seen. Their leaders are their breaking cash in billions. They sit down and pray to God in Church/masalashi for miracle from God. If I were God, I would be pissed off with these useless youths. Wasted set of generation.

I posted on a thread last week on holding a similar protest to that one of occupied wall street and Egypt. Useless Nigerians were making jest of me. A lun.aatic monkey even told me, Nigeria is ok as it is, he want to enjoy his amala.

Poverty mentally programmed set of luns.

You can start it and others will join you, one man started it in Tunisia by setting himself on fire then millions followed. That was how Arab awaken started, so get on with it.
Re: Invalid by 195(f): 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2011
Yes esp that malyasia and india

The Nigerians there are nothing but disgrace

100% of them into FRAUD

I hate Nigerians- I hate them
Re: Invalid by collinsfbi(m): 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2011
You can start it and others will join you, one man started it in Tunisia by setting himself on fire then millions followed. That was how Arab awaken started, so get on with it.

Oh boi, you are very wicked oooh lol, if you advice anyone to do that in Nigeria, mind you, if such died in the process, you will only die for nothing, nobody will mourn such for an hour. Don't forget many are engaged with hypocrisy work (working for politicians) to earn a living and don't be surprised to see your brother plotting your downfall because of money. Virtually all Nigerian youths, our minds are so corrupt to the extent that many don't mind doing anything to make money, ride first class cars and live an exorbitant life and that is why you see desperate Nigerian youth trekking across sahara desert to Europe, while some are selling their kidney for money in Malaysia and so on. As far as 9ja is concerned, that is a suicide mission, how will you go to that extent when you are not one of the recent Boko harams? God have mercy!

Gbammmmmmm over and out
Re: Invalid by islamrules(m): 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2011
Protest is not dying. Although some people died in Egypt. But, this is Nigeria. Nigeria is an open place. The army cant do anything they want.

And beside this is a peaceful protest. March on the street, block all major roads. Although some criminals may want to Hijack it and start looting.
Re: Invalid by justwise(m): 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2011
collinsfbi:

Oh boi, you are very wicked oooh lol, if you advice anyone to do that in Nigeria, mind you, if such died in the process, you will only die for nothing, nobody will mourn such for an hour. Don't forget many are engaged with hypocrisy work (working for politicians) to earn a living and don't be surprised to see your brother plotting your downfall because of money. Virtually all Nigerian youths, our minds are so corrupt to the extent that many don't mind doing anything to make money, ride first class cars and live an exorbitant life and that is why you see desperate Nigerian youth trekking across sahara desert to Europe, while some are selling their kidney for money in Malaysia and so on. As far as 9ja is concerned, that is a suicide mission, how will you go to that extent when you are not one of the recent Boko harams? God have mercy!

Gbammmmmmm over and out

Tunisians, Egyptians, Libyans, Syrians and other Arab nations have done it and still doing it. . so why not Nigerians?
Re: Invalid by justwise(m): 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2011
islamrules:

Protest is not dying. Although some people died in Egypt. But, this is Nigeria. Nigeria is an open place. The army cant do anything they want.

And beside this is a peaceful protest. March on the street, block all major roads. Although some criminals may want to Hijack it and start looting.

You are calling the youths all kind of disgusting names but at the same time you are clueless on how to address the problem.
Re: Invalid by ImaIma1(f): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2011
the bad eggs spoil d good ones.the fact that u search ur heart and know tht u cant do a thing like that means that not all Nigerians engage in things tht r so disgraceful.

its a pity d way we project ourselves to the world as fraudsters and pple who lack integrity.
Re: Invalid by islamrules(m): 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2011
Nigeria is an open place. The army cant do anything they want.

So, my dear, what is clueless in this statement above ?

Nigeria is open, Nigeria has media coverage just like AMerica has. Before we here any news e.g Boko-haram news, you will be seeing it on Yahoo news, BBC e.t.c. Nigeria is not syria where people dont have access to media. Camera phone is banned e.t.c.

Nigeria is different. BBC, CNN, AFP, ALjezeerat, all of them are in Nigeria. It will be very popular. And army and police will be careful.

I have clues more than enough!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ogun State / Experts Urge FG To Review Minimum Aircraft Requirement For Airlines / Nigerians In Toronto?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.