Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Why Must Buhari Be The President For Nigeria To Be Good? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Must Buhari Be The President For Nigeria To Be Good? (12644 Views)

After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E / ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose / What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Must Buhari Be The President For Nigeria To Be Good? by bilms(m): 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2011
Why must Buhari be the president for Nigeria to be good? i post this to follow up my previous post and conviction about my position. I posted a topic some weeks ago about how disappointed i was that Buhari under CPC declared he would not be going to court but did after loosing the election and i was attached for it. Now after declaring that he would not be contest after 2011 came back to say he would contest 2015. I argued then that if Buhari was to be sincere in his proclamation about not going to court after loosing, he would have declared his retirement from partisan politics after loosing and even if cpc went ahead to court, no one would ask him about it. But he didn't which shows he his not sincere in his submission. Now he will continue to contest until Nigerians enjoy the dividend of democracy. why must he be the one after 70 years of age? Is their is no other person he can support? when shall the youth grow? when IBB said Nigerian youths are not ripe, we all condemned him, but Buhari's action confirms that. Why can't they raise a youth and support him? why must he, I rest. AOH
Re: Why Must Buhari Be The President For Nigeria To Be Good? by cantell(m): 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2011
Op,
Wait for it. . .Buhari's supporters would be here in a bit and you'll get more than you bargained for.
Hope you have the strength to fight.lol
Re: Why Must Buhari Be The President For Nigeria To Be Good? by DrummaBoy(m): 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2011
Because the constitution states every Nigerian above 18yrs has a right to vote and be voted for.
That's why.
Re: Why Must Buhari Be The President For Nigeria To Be Good? by DrummaBoy(m): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2011
2. Buhari action to come out of retirement is a selfless act borne out of love for this country.
Re: Why Must Buhari Be The President For Nigeria To Be Good? by jason123: 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2011
@ OP lol!! ;d ;d ;d
Re: Why Must Buhari Be The President For Nigeria To Be Good? by DrummaBoy(m): 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2011
3. Buhari has d following and personality to totally overhaul d Nigerian democratic space, allowin 4 a new breed.
Re: Why Must Buhari Be The President For Nigeria To Be Good? by DrummaBoy(m): 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2011
4. This new breed shall make room 4 uncompromised youths take offices in Nigerian to bring about profound transformation
Re: Why Must Buhari Be The President For Nigeria To Be Good? by bilms(m): 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2011
i was a supporter of Buhari not a follower, a supporter follow you when you are right and a followers even to the grave
Re: Why Must Buhari Be The President For Nigeria To Be Good? by KnowAll(m): 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2011
[size=16pt]The new President of Zambia, the Soul of the masses in that country called “ King Cobra” is 74 years old and he has started doing a marvellous job in that country.

The main opposition in the DR Congo who is campaigning with a populist streak and most likely would be rigged against by Kabila is 78 years old. Doing the Maths in the  Congo, every indices points to this man winning being a “ Lingala Speaker”. Whilst the President is from East Congo and grew up in Tanzania, only learned the French language as an adult can neither speak Lingala or the local lingo in Kinhasa.

Kinhasa has 50% of all voters in that country obviously doing the Maths one does not need to be a soothsayer to know who would win the election in a free and fair election but for obvious reason we all know who would win. The opposition leader is 78 years old.

The new interim Prime Minister of Egypt appointed 3 days ago by the Army Generals in Egypt is 78 years old.

The President of Senegal is 81 years old and kicking doing some wonderful works in that country especially improving the infrastructures. You need to see the new roads built within the last 5 years in Senagal nothing like that in Naija are comparable.

The President of Angola is 78 years old ,  I don’t need to tell you this country currently is the fastest growing economy in Africa

The President of Ghana is 67 years, Ghana has the 3rd fastest growing economy in the world.

Mugabe is the only boogie man amongst this list of old men in power who is not pulling his weight

President Kibaki of Kenya is 80 years and his doing marvellously well. He is sorting out Al Shebab in Somalia,  and maybe in the next few months Somalia might be free from the clutches of Islamic extremism for the first time in 20 years.

There is no reasons why a 74 year old Buhari would not deliver because let us face it at his age it would be inconceivable of a man of his age to be misappropriating, what for?

Have we forgotten so soon what 36 year old Bankole did in the Hose of Assembly or young Fayose in Ekiti, or Young Ohakim in Imo State, or what Suswam is doing in Benue or even what young Goodluck is doing at Aso Rock.[/size]  undecided
Re: Why Must Buhari Be The President For Nigeria To Be Good? by DrummaBoy(m): 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2011
Knowall, on this subject, U know it all
What else can be said to blim
This' not blind followership; its finding "a man"
Re: Why Must Buhari Be The President For Nigeria To Be Good? by DrummaBoy(m): 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2011
Buhari strenght is followership
The only thing that can defeat d monstrous PDP
Afta dis elections wil be on level ground
Re: Why Must Buhari Be The President For Nigeria To Be Good? by bilms(m): 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2011
all these leaders you mention are different from Buhari, Buhari has been given the opportunity on 3 different occasions. Its time for him to support another worthy candidate.
Re: Why Must Buhari Be The President For Nigeria To Be Good? by bilms(m): 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2011
Don't get me wrong people, i am not just condemning Buhari, but asking a question.

He has lived for over 70 years on earth with his ideology i suppose and he has younger people around he supposed to have raised. God forbid, if he dies b4 then, does it mean that he hasn't been able to pass his ideology down to a capable future?
Re: Why Must Buhari Be The President For Nigeria To Be Good? by KnowAll(m): 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2011
Don't get me wrong people, i am not just condemning Buhari, but asking a question.

He has lived for over 70 years on earth with his ideology i suppose and he has younger people around he supposed to have raised. God forbid, if he dies b4 then, does it mean that he hasn't been able to pass his ideology down to a capable future?

At times an older man must begin the fight b4 a younger man takes over. None of the numerous younger people in CPC or any other Party would be able to take on Sambo/David Mark or a Candidate from the Eastern region. But with Buhari in the fray and mix all asunder would dock for cover, that I can guarantee.
Re: Why Must Buhari Be The President For Nigeria To Be Good? by DrummaBoy(m): 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2011
B4 dat Sambo/Mark ticket, GEJ hasn't told any1 he's not recontesting
And Buhari has not said he is contesting
Re: Why Must Buhari Be The President For Nigeria To Be Good? by maiyake(m): 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2011
It is not the age of the man ruling that matters. It is the age of his ideas

1 Like

Re: Why Must Buhari Be The President For Nigeria To Be Good? by GWslim(f): 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2011
The chance for Buhari to shine had gone.
Re: Why Must Buhari Be The President For Nigeria To Be Good? by teskyg: 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2011
Na by force to rule?
Re: Why Must Buhari Be The President For Nigeria To Be Good? by member479760: 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2011
OP, Did you want to say, why must Buhari die for Nigeria to be good?

1 Like

Re: Why Must Buhari Be The President For Nigeria To Be Good? by PointB: 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2011
Another Retarddeen Buhari thread?

Na wa ooo
Re: Why Must Buhari Be The President For Nigeria To Be Good? by dayokanu(m): 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2011
The clueless fisherman Odechukwu retardeen Jonathan would still contest and rig in 2015
Re: Why Must Buhari Be The President For Nigeria To Be Good? by PointB: 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2011
Retardeen MumuNmadu Buhari should go and rest. Nigerians have rejected him 3 times already!
Re: Why Must Buhari Be The President For Nigeria To Be Good? by bigdoo: 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2011
Buhari is not fit to rule Nigeria.  He is a tribalist and an Islamic fundamentalist.  He should aspire to rule his state as governor where he is free to establish Sharia rule.  He does not stand a chance to rule Nigeria again.  He should be thankful to his Allah that he once ruled Nigeria by overthrowing a civilian government or else his name would have never been written in Nigerian history.  Ruling a nation like Nigeria in the 1980’s by force in a military government is quite different from getting elected democratically in a free and fair election in Nigeria of today.  Buhari should say goodbye to Nigerian politics having found out more than once that he is not and will never be the people’s favourite.
Re: Why Must Buhari Be The President For Nigeria To Be Good? by PointB: 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2011
bigdoo:

Buhari is not fit to rule Nigeria.  He is a tribalist and an Islamic fundamentalist.  He should aspire to rule his state as governor where he is free to establish Sharia rule.  He does not stand a chance to rule Nigeria again.  He should be thankful to his Allah that he once ruled Nigeria by overthrowing a civilian government or else his name would have never been written in Nigerian history.  Ruling a nation like Nigeria in the 1980’s by force in a military government is quite different from getting elected democratically in a free and fair election in Nigeria of today.  Buhari should say goodbye to Nigerian politics having found out more than once that he is not and will never be the people’s favourite.

+100
Re: Why Must Buhari Be The President For Nigeria To Be Good? by Baawaa(m): 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2011
Buhari think that Jonathan will perform,since jonathan is fucking-up,buhari want to come back cool cool
Re: Why Must Buhari Be The President For Nigeria To Be Good? by Dankamaru(m): 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2011
It's always a pity that purpose is not your focus! please wake up and smell the coffee. PDP are one and the same "suffer head addicts"
Re: Why Must Buhari Be The President For Nigeria To Be Good? by lateef4me(m): 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2011
If Buhari reduces his age to lik 40 or 50,contest election 10 times over and over,HE WILL NEVER BECOME PRESIDENT AGAIN ,

Bakare has already prophesied to that effect !
Re: Why Must Buhari Be The President For Nigeria To Be Good? by okosodo: 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2011
Let him go to afghanistan or iran. We don‘t need fanatics to compound our problems
Re: Why Must Buhari Be The President For Nigeria To Be Good? by unphilaz(m): 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2011
naija una d make me laf :@ lol
Re: Why Must Buhari Be The President For Nigeria To Be Good? by simpleseyi: 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2011
What has your "youthful" Jona and his linguist wife given us?

1. Increase in electricity bill without light.
2. Increase in the price of petroleum products through removal of subsidy which does not exist. kerosine now sells for 160 naira per litre.
3. Sponsorship of Boko Haram by PDP members which Jona is also and lieing against Buhari and CPC
4. Increase in bombing and shooting of nigerians including youth corpers by Boko Haram through sponsorship by PDP & Jona.
5. 2 or 3 vesesls/ferry for the linguist patience to import petroleum products and thereby make sure refineries NEVER work.
6. Removal of subsidy on fertilizer so that prices of agricultural products will increase and all those that voted Jona will starve to death before next election.
7. Bad roads and death traps on all federal roads so that the population will reduce and the number of people asking Jona questions will diminish.

I NEED TO DRINK COLD PURE WATER, I WILL BE BACK.

1 Like

Re: Why Must Buhari Be The President For Nigeria To Be Good? by mactonnyso: 8:40pm On Nov 28, 2011
Buhari is another Maradona you cannot  trust. the earlier we put this man behind us, the better for the country.
Why cant he try farming, eh!!
Re: Why Must Buhari Be The President For Nigeria To Be Good? by Dgunnerz(m): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2011
simpleseyi:

What has your "youthful" Jona and his linguist wife given us?

1. Increase in electricity bill without light.
2. Increase in the price of petroleum products through removal of subsidy which does not exist. kerosine now sells for 160 naira per litre.
3. Sponsorship of Boko Haram by PDP members which Jona is also and lieing against Buhari and CPC
4. Increase in bombing and shooting of nigerians including youth corpers by Boko Haram through sponsorship by PDP & Jona.
5. 2 or 3 vesesls/ferry for the linguist patience to import petroleum products and thereby make sure refineries NEVER work.
6. Removal of subsidy on fertilizer so that prices of agricultural products will increase and all those that voted Jona will starve to death before next election.
7. Bad roads and death traps on all federal roads so that the population will reduce and the number of people asking Jona questions will diminish.

I NEED TO DRINK COLD PURE WATER, I WILL BE BACK.

Am expecting you oooooooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: FG Orders IDP's Back To Unsafe Region Because Of Election - Reuters / El-Rufai: I Won’t Pay Ransom Even If My Son Is Kidnapped / Showunmi Threatens Showdown With Adebutu Over Ogun PDP Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.