Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,322 members, 7,808,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (213159 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2011
Banjo if you can not take some thing hot while not a cup of cold tea

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2011
This is too hot for me

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2011
If you can not take a cup of a cold tea or drink hot liquid,

Take a

CARNIVAL FLOWER

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oyexxxx(m): 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2011
Mr. GODSAYES,

What are the information you have at hand that calls for celebration, i did not have such information, can you forward the information to my box (jimmyola2006@yahoo.com) am a registered patentees, i register December 2008.

Thank in anticipation of your reply.

Co-patentees.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oyexxxx(m): 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2011
Mr. Yusuf_Akure,

you have time to upload on these picture, why not take of a picture of the carnival and upload it for people to see. can send me the information on ground now to my box jimmyola2006@yahoo.com. expecting your reply as quick as possible.

Co-Patentees.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oyexxxx(m): 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2011
Mr. Yusuf_Akure,

you have time to upload on these picture, why not take of a picture of the carnival and upload it for people to see. can you send me the information on ground now to my box jimmyola2006@yahoo.com. expecting your reply as quick as possible.

Co-Patentees.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2011
MPNU CLAIMED THAT

THE KING IS AN ANGEL OR A GOST.

Come and see for yourself wether is true or false.

I have not seen a gost or an angel with a microphone addressing over 2 million group of people in my life o oo ooo.

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2011
I can see some elephants dancing. Look at this

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2011
See dancing joo

See dancing jare

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2011
NEMESIS!!!!! Mobil to go to Hell

For information on how Mobil tried to destroy evidence at the crime scene, visit www.comandclemonlineforum.com

Mobil paid some bastards to burn down court premises housing incriminating documents.

Comandclemonline.com to wear a new face soon,

More info coming soon. Visit: www.comandclemonlineforum.com

One Voice One Movement
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2011
Do u know the world laws and right backing WIPO ? Did WIPO as any impact on supreme court case ?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2011
@ the management of NAIRALAND

@ MR. r231 (MODERATOR)

PLEASE I NEED EXPLANATIONS FOR BANNING ME AND REMOVING MY POST FOR OVER FOUR HOURS TODAY.

I can not but express my melancholies traceable to the ugly situation in this forum in the recent time.

I made a post on Anton Pillar Order around 3:30pm today in this forum. To my greatest surprise, the moderator - r231, banned me for four hours and removed my post. Why now? I need explanations o.

This is not your first time but the seventh times of banning me and removing my post. Why?

Let me tell you. I'm not fighting for myself but that old man called KING PROFESSOR UWEMEDIMOH. He has been cheated by Mobil Oil. I'm doing the little efforts to ensure that this old man is paid his royalty. I made use of my resources without any money from anybody including Comandlem.

I want to expose MPNU to the world for their wicked act. Why are you now removing my post to expose Mobil Oil?

R231 , please tell me

~usefulman
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2011
Mr Yusuf has been ban ! Why ? Because he posted the police evidence against Mobil and other 21 infringers. Mobil destroy and burn Comandclem evidence at high court recently. But they are not smart enough!!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2011
Our greatest inventor has finally promise, Watch out, Stay bless.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2011
Pls my dear patentee keep your hope alive, keep your hope alive, pls and pls keep your hope alive and inform all your love once who are yet to register to do so. Victory is certain.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2011
@r231

Let me tell you. For the fact that you banned me for four hours and remove my post, you have done an immeasurable damage to the people of Nigerians especially over ten million CCNL patentees across the globe.

I started COMANDCLEM PATENTEES ASSEMBLY INTERNATION on www.usmassageboard.com some times ago to expose how Mobil Oil cheated CCNL. Within some days i was sent packing in that forum.

I went to www.debatepolicy.com , an American Forum all in the bid to expose Mobil Oil. Under an hour, i was removed. Some people made guest of me but i remaind determined in my mission.

I formulated THE PATENTEES ONLINE NEWS PAPER and THE INVENTOR, the patentees' online magazine to expose this criminal called Mobil Oil.

R213, i'm doing those not for any personal gain but for the totalities of Nigerians. We can not continue like this in this country.

In Nigeria today, NO JOB, NO ELECTRICITY, NO GOOD ROAD, NO SECURITY, NO FOOD , NO WATER, NO SOUND EDUCATION. NO GOOD HOUSE, NO GOOD TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM etc. NIGERIA IS HOT.

CCNL promised to solve the above problems if Mobil Oil pays his royalty. And i'm doing everything to expose MOBIL OIL so that this royalty is paid.

Unfortunately, r231 your have banned me here more than 7 times and remove my posts. Why now? Tell me. Are you not a Nigerian? I am furious.

~usefulman
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by jaybee3(m): 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2011
Why are you people so fucking dumb? How many times do we have to explain to your numb skull that long posts are likely to be tagged as spam by the spambot and in retrospect automatically bans the user trying to post the spam like message.
For your information, the message is still on the thread but not visible to normal users. Only us moderators are able to see it.
Lastly, so you know yet again, only the admin and super moderator are able to ban users. Crying fowl about r231 ain't gonna do you no good
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2011
@r213

Let me tell you. I'm a Forum Administrator in www.comandclemonlineforum.com. I'm not suppose to make any post here at all. Comandclem has its own forum.

I'm here as a back up. It is not a news that Mobil oil has attacked Comandclem Forum on 4 different occassions in my bid to expose them. For the fact that i am here, please do not maltreat me.

I am asking you. Why do you remove my post this afternoon? Tell me now? Do't hide under the umbreller of anti-spam o.

~usefulman
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2011
@ jay bee

If you and r213 failed in less than 24 hours to release my post here, i will personally mobilize nothing less than 100,000 Nigerians to storm you office.

Let me tell you. I have the money, legal tools and technical know-how to storm your head office with nothing less than 100,000 Nigerians to protest your unpaterotic dispositions.

I pity you. You may lose your job here. You do't know me.

~usefulman
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by jaybee3(m): 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2011
What has clouded your brain dude? It's safe to say we all deserve to know.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2011
@jee bee

I pity you.

@r213

Do't let your friend put you in trouble. I advice you to react to the subject matter in less than 24 hours. Else, you will see me in your office with nothing less 100,000 Nigerians and appropriate amount of police men and other securities agencies protesting your unpatrotic conducts.

This will be more than THE WALL STREET PROTEST in America.

I reverse my comment till more than 24 hours.

~usefulman

+2347032522248
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2011
@Yusuf Akure

Shut up your criminal and boastful mouth. You think mobilising 100,000 nigerians is as easy as the lies you tell on this forum? You think mobilising people is a tea party. I challenge you to mobilise just 100 nigerians and I, Saibuhari will double that number to raise a counter protest. Because you are used to lying and boasting under the banner of your criminal comandclem you think people have your kind of low and criminal mentality. You will get no response from anybody and if you fail to mobilise the ghosts you have threatened to mobilise, let the shame be yours. But why do people boast of what they are incapable of doing either in this world or the world to come? Yusuf go and bury your criminal head in shame. You have failed woefully to convince anyone to join your criminal investment and you think you will succeed to convince anyone to do protest match for you. Abeg go sleep joo. Yours is a bad business. No hope for you.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2011
Comandclem is a big scam. Nigerians beware! They have resorted to going from shop to shop to deceive illiterate traders to invest in their criminal ponzi scheme. SHAME TO COMANDCLEM. SHAME TO YUSUF, SHAME TO OMOKEMESI, SHAME TO AIRMARK, AND SHAME TO ALL THEIR GANG MEMBERS.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2011
Mobil in Trouble!!!

We are indeed grateful to God. We appreciate the turn of events in the Nigerian Judiciary. The court decision against glaxosmithkline has said it all. A legal battle over 15 years was settled with 1.2 Billion compensation for the plaintiff.

Before it is too late. Before the cock crows. Let all patentees and Nigerians hear and heed the clarion call. He that hath ears, let him hear.

My spirit is high. We have never been this sure. With the Anthom Pillar Order evidence. What leverage does Mobil have?

We are awaiting the action of the EFCC against Mobil officials. Patent infringement is criminal. Justice must be done. Therefore, we expect action from EFCC soon or they will have thousands of protesters to contend with.

Patentees! it is time to upgrade. Nigerians! It is time to register. We will all smile in less than 6 months. 'This one no be joke'

One Voice One Movement
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by uzohkings: 1:29pm On Dec 29, 2011
hmmn, 6months! there you go again! hope this isn't one of those empty promises! we're watching and waiting patiently
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by uzohkings: 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2011
hmmn, 6 mnths! we're watching & waiting,
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2011
THE STATEMENTS OF THE KING

THE KING OF THE WEALTH OF THE OCEAN - KING PROFESSOR CJA UWEMEDIMOH ONCE TOLD ME THAT,

"my son while performing your duties as my marketing manager you will face series of challenges but remain committed and do't lose focus. Your emenies will have cause to rejoice with us in Comandclem. Face me here. Do't pay attentions to distractors. God will guide you through".

In realization of the above statements, i hereby disregard any distractor and continue with my work.

My appreciations go to over 132 callers on my phone requesting me to disregard all distractors. Thanks

~usefulman
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2011
@ MRS. MARRY OKON

QUESTION CODE: Q/003/2011

SORRY FOR THE LATE RESPONED. I WILL PROVIDE ANSWERS TO YOUR OUESTIONS TODAY.

~usefulman
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2011
@PUKKAH

QUESTION CODE : Q/003/2011

@OYEXXXX

QUESTION CODE : Q/004/2011

Expected date of reply: on or before 31 /12/2011

~usefulman
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2011
ANTI-CORROSIVE VANGUARDS INCORPORATED, ABUJA NIGERIA.

@MRS MARY OKON

ANTI-CORROSIVE VANGUARDS WILL REACT TO YOUR QUESTIONS BECAUSE OF THE FACTS THAT YOUR EXPRESSIONS AND OPINIONS ARE DEVOID OF VULGAR REMARKS. AT THE SAME TIME, WE APPRECIATE YOUR SIMPLICITY. IN ANTI-CORROSIVE VANGUARDS, WE WELCOME PEOPLE WITH CONTRARY OPINIONS PROVIDED THEY PUT FORWARD THERE QUESTIONS POLITELY.

ON BEHALF OF THE MANAGEMENT OF COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED, WE SYMPATHIZE WITH YOU ON THE DEATH OF YOUR DADDY. MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE.

FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROVIDING SOLUTIONS TO YOUR QUESTIONS, WE ADOPT THE FOLLOWING APPROACH.

(1) QUESTIONNAIRE -- OKONMARY

(2) QUESTION CODE --- Q/002/2011

(3) QUESTIONS IDENTIFIED

(a) WHY DOES IT TAKE SO MUCH TO PAY CCNL PATENTEES?

(b) IS COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED A SCAM/FRAUD AS ALLEGED BY S AIBUHARI, LARGERWHENIDOUBT, MISZUMMA AND ARENA07

(4) EXPECTED DATE OF RESPOND -- 17/12/2011

~usefulman

Signed: Yusuf Nurudeen
Date: 29th of December,2011
Position: CCNL Marketing Manager and Forum Administrator- www.comandclemonlineforum.com

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2011
ANTI-CORROSIVE VANGUARDS INCORPORATED, ABUJA NIGERIA.

@MRS MARY OKON

ANTI-CORROSIVE VANGUARDS WILL REACT TO YOUR QUESTIONS BECAUSE OF THE FACTS THAT YOUR EXPRESSIONS AND OPINIONS ARE DEVOID OF VULGAR REMARKS. AT THE SAME TIME, WE APPRECIATE YOUR SIMPLICITY. IN ANTI-CORROSIVE VANGUARDS, WE WELCOME PEOPLE WITH CONTRARY OPINIONS PROVIDED THEY PUT FORWARD THERE QUESTIONS POLITELY.

ON BEHALF OF THE MANAGEMENT OF COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED, WE SYMPATHIZE WITH YOU ON THE DEATH OF YOUR DADDY. MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE.

FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROVIDING SOLUTIONS TO YOUR QUESTIONS, WE ADOPT THE FOLLOWING APPROACH.

(1) QUESTIONNAIRE -- OKONMARY

(2) QUESTION CODE --- Q/002/2011

(3) QUESTIONS IDENTIFIED

(a) WHY DOES IT TAKE SO MUCH TO PAY CCNL PATENTEES?

(b) IS COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED A SCAM/FRAUD AS ALLEGED BY S AIBUHARI, LARGERWHENIDOUBT, MISZUMMA AND ARENA07

(4) EXPECTED DATE OF RESPOND -- 17/12/2011

~usefulman

Signed: Yusuf Nurudeen
Date: 29th of December,2011
Position: CCNL Marketing Manager and Forum Administrator- www.comandclemonlineforum.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (78) (Reply)

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.