Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (213142 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Fireaxe: 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2013
rilwanoba: chai. ccnl be confirm company. infact na good investment but na d kingy spoil am. him no spend kobo on top case, him refuse to get SAN because him no won pay them legal fees wey no pass 5 million. but him sabi spend 50 million to buy fleet of cars. him sabi give all him wifes 40 million. him sabi build mansion and estate for him village. him sabi buy limosine. him sabi buy rolls royce. why him never turn the company to PLC? na because him and him theif theif pipo dey swindle public. Na god go punish am. d blood of pipo wey don die for high blood pressurw go kill am. u betta vormit d money now before thunder kill you. monkey dey work baboon dey swindle am.

how una think say him go pay all una money since 2005? when him don sell 90% give one person. make him provide acount statement make we see where all d money dey go. if na judge or lawyer dey chop d money or him plenty wifes or him juju man we go sabi.

shoo I bow for you o. u come sack dem pipo wey dey report news make truth no comot. ogun go kill you. sango go suck una blood except if una inocentt. yeye pipo
Here in the above quote by rilwanoba is another prove that he is an insider but wounded. Ever since the openning of this thread nobody has ever came out boldly through posting here to tell the whole house the factor(s) that prompted ccnl to change her legal councel from that proffesor to barrister Daniel Onui... Now, Rilwanoba has disclosed it saying it was as a result of king not wanted to pay #5m has caused the changing of the councel. See how wounded is he, that he mixed up issues together. Patentees fear not.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Fireaxe: 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
rilwanoba: chai. ccnl be confirm company. infact na good investment but na d kingy spoil am. him no spend kobo on top case, him refuse to get SAN because him no won pay them legal fees wey no pass 5 million. but him sabi spend 50 million to buy fleet of cars. him sabi give all him wifes 40 million. him sabi build mansion and estate for him village. him sabi buy limosine. him sabi buy rolls royce. why him never turn the company to PLC? na because him and him theif theif pipo dey swindle public. Na god go punish am. d blood of pipo wey don die for high blood pressurw go kill am. u betta vormit d money now before thunder kill you. monkey dey work baboon dey swindle am.

how una think say him go pay all una money since 2005? when him don sell 90% give one person. make him provide acount statement make we see where all d money dey go. if na judge or lawyer dey chop d money or him plenty wifes or him juju man we go sabi.

shoo I bow for you o. u come sack dem pipo wey dey report news make truth no comot. ogun go kill you. sango go suck una blood except if una inocentt. yeye pipo
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by rilwanoba(f): 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
hehehe I laugh for turkish. pipo wen carry d money build house no fit defend. na u dey talk. juju don catch this one far far. instead make him dey ask accountability for wetin dem carry pipo money do when dem no fit pay SAN simple 5 million to win case. una go tey for dia till case end for 2020. o sorry I forget say una kingy don collect him money con turn to bolt. u don ask how una king take spend una billions of naira? abi anybody fit deny say una king no buy liimo. una fit deny say him no dey build estate for him village. theif theif pipo
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by rilwanoba(f): 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
if una care to listen. na for una benefit I dey hala now. una kingy no plan to pay una kobo. make una tell am mke him turn ccnl to PLC. na d only way una fit dey secured. all dem promises na poo. make una no talk say I no tell una o. for PLC una go dey reognise as investor. no be d gift wey una dey give am tey tey. d day wey I bin .meet una kingy. I ask am question about money wey I pump for him account. him bin reply me say shey him collect money for my hand? make I see you visit my state again u go vomit all patentee money. theif thief pipo.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by john1982: 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
So, Ajamun is now dead livingthings now, he can not respond, his fingers are too much weak to type to let us hear from his side, Dupe people

2 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Fireaxe: 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
Redbenson, femolacaster, oyexxxx and other co patentees in my recent post i said fear not, more so Rilwanoba has confirmed this in his post that king will only be able to pay you if ccnl becomes ccn PLC. This is a big prophecy abovt ccnl and i catch it IJN. So be cheerful and confident.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
Fire-axe:
Redbenson, femolacaster, oyexxxx and other co patentees in my recent post i said fear not, more so Rilwanoba has confirmed this in his post that king will only be able to pay you if ccnl becomes ccn PLC. This is a big prophecy abovt ccnl and i catch it IJN. So be
cheerful and confident.

The fact that rilwonaba has been a tough critic to ccnl doesnt s/he shldnt be taken serious for once. i never trusted the management of ccnl cos they are incredible, untransparency, unaccountability etc starting from King himself to the least staff. I may not doubt rilwonaba cos i've heard this news that there was payment to ccnl of recent. How would we know if d mgt decides to play smart on us(patentees) if info. is not related to us and what if u get to hear the latest happenings after the scenes must've been folded up and it becomes irrelevant? It's good to also get relayed to the current development asap. I may not discard his/her posts here just because he's a critic to ccnl.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
Fire-axe:
Redbenson, femolacaster, oyexxxx and other co patentees in my recent post i said fear not, more so Rilwanoba has confirmed this in his post that king will only be able to pay you if ccnl becomes ccn PLC. This is a big prophecy abovt ccnl and i catch it IJN. So be
cheerful and confident.

The fact that rilwonaba has been a tough critic to ccnl doesnt s/he shldnt be taken serious for once. i never trusted the management of ccnl cos they are incredible, untransparency, unaccountability etc starting from King himself to the least staff. I may not doubt rilwonaba cos i've heard this news that there was payment to ccnl of recent. How would we know if d mgt decides to play smart on us(patentees) if info. is not related to us and what if u get to hear the latest happenings after the scenes must've been folded up and it becomes irrelevant? It's good to also get relayed to the current development asap. I may not discard his/her posts here just because he's a critic to ccnl.

3 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 25, 2013
THE YOUTHS BATTLE CRY: DIEU ET MON DROIT! HRR NA NE!

On the 7th of December 2013, a blog ‘’www.corruptbounty..com’’ was launched by the webmaster of www.kenadvocacy..com titled Corruption Hunter. The letter ‘i’ in the Corruption word was formed with the pointed nose of a gun and what came to mind was Ghana.
The House Cleaning exercise of J. J. Rawlings in 1979 speaks volumes and justifies why the gun remains one of the most viable option of tackling corruption. Ghana was in a very difficult and pitiable condition as corrupt leaders plundered and laundered their treasury. There was no regard for the common man and injustice ruled the roast. There was no hope as unemployment drove many Ghanaian youths to neighbouring countries in search of respite.

Jerry John Rawlings struck. He took over the government and gunned down a few generals, corrupt Supreme Court judges were also exterminated. This house cleaning exercise later saw the disappearance of over 300 Ghanaians. The J J Rawlings Revolution saved Ghana.
Now how do we solve a problem like Nigeria and stop the war on youths.

We have the resources but we have not been resourceful. Oil discovery was a boom but it hatched our doom. I think our past and present leaders must be held responsible.

Nothing! Nothing! And nothing has been done to stop the Nigerian state oppression of the youths that has lingered for decades. Of lack of employment opportunities, basic and social amenities, zero infrastructure, nonchalance of the state leadership, obviously a sign of a failed state.
How long shall they kill our enthusiasm, how long shall they oppress us, how long shall they deny us equity and justice, how long shall they deny us our rights while we stand aside applauding and admiring their folly? Millions of Nigerians still live below 1 dollar a day in a country where leaders gets above 30 million Naira salaries. Many youths are left for poverty and respite only comes through illegal and unholy business. It is absolutely unfair how our national resources have turned into family business for some elites. The super rich in Nigeria cannot justify the source of their wealth just as the Federal government can’t give a valid explanation of how our money is being spent. The super rich are a bunch of opportunists aligned with past and present leaders and proceeds from our resources goes into their pockets. How did T.Y Danjuma get so rich? Where and how did the likes of M. K. O. Abiola, Wale Adenuga, Jimoh Ibrahim and Babangida get so rich?

There are funds to loot. There is money to lavish on unprofitable events, enough money to pay leaders millions of Naira salary, there is money to spend on bogus contracts and elections, there is so much money that the president can take 1 billion naira to feed in a single year. And yet a graduate cannot get a decent job, a graduate cannot setup a business on his own either. A graduate is left to depend on struggling parents for survival.

The Government and all its lame institutions are guilty as hell. The only progress visible is the one on paper. Bogus statistics meant to demean and play on our intelligence. Initiatives launched only for the benefit of their cronies. The National Directorate of Employment is lame. The National Economic Reconstruction Fund has collapsed. The Bank of Industry has become a bank of Indolence, only industrious to the corrupt. The three arms of government stink with decay. The Judiciary has been desecrated by corrupt and demonic Judges who auction judgements for sale. Why has it taken more than a decade and the Judiciary are yet to give Comandclem Nigeria Limited Justice? It is indeed a case of the Nigerian State’s Fun in discouraging youth creativity, and murdering of Intellectual Property Rights. 14 years and still counting, a renowned inventor’s right to royalty being denied.

Nigeria deserves a better leadership not of the PDP or APC. We deserve better candidates undefiled. Unfortunately, the Nigerian State cannot bring worthy candidates like Professor Pat Utomi to power. What prevails in Nigeria is the selection and rotation of power among and between the corrupt ring.

The youths are fed up. We deserve much more from the Nigerian State. Nigeria has been lucky so far that the youths have not reciprocated the Nigerian State assault. As Nigerian citizens we have a God given equal rights to our resources. The Nigerian State owes us a lot. Let it be known that beyond words, we are sharpening our knives and loading our guns.

Dieu et mon droit! Hrr na nE! God and our rights! At them!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by JUSTINO76: 2:16am On Dec 25, 2013
Happy Christmas to all patentees. It is very very sad that fellow patentees are taking impostor rilwanoba serious. Rilwanoba started posting on this thread on the 30th of July 2013 few weeks after Pastor Salami was sacked by Comandclem. If you observe his postings critically, you will understand that he has been talking like an aggrieved person who was removed from where he was making illicit money. Previously when he came on board, he called Prince Sunday Ajamu many names and even went as far as laying weighty allegations against Ajamu. On July 30 2013, he said that he is a patentee and wanted to sell his patentee receipts. He equally said that he took his neighbour to register with the company. He said he was going to post Prince Ajamu‘s alleged house address and picture. On the 10th of August 2013, Prince Ajamu challenged him to do so if he is not a coward. He ran away because he knew he has no truth and was doing all those things to smear the image of the company. On 20th December 2013, he said he was posting and writing because of “una“ money which means he is not a patentee again after posting on 30th July that he was one. On 24th December 2013, he said he was writing for our benefit. I want fellow patentees to wise up. How on earth will a drowning man “rilwanoba“ be playing on your intelligence and suddenly you have developed cold feet and now living in fear. Go through all his postings from July 30, 2013 when he gained ‘independence‘ to date, you will discover that he is fighting back because his mouth has been withdrawn from the breast. Why is it that he was unable to tell us that Comandclem is fake only to realise that after Pastor Salami was sacked. Now he has resorted to abuse King CJA Uwemedimoh claiming that he collected $1b from Mobil the same amount he rejected in 2001 exactly 12 years ago. It is only a lily livered patentee that can believe him. Have you all forgotten that Saibuhari claimed that there was no case involving CCNL & Mobil in any Nigerian court? Was that true? Please be guided.

2 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Fireaxe: 8:09am On Dec 25, 2013
JUSTINO76: Happy Christmas to all patentees. It is very very sad that fellow patentees are taking impostor rilwanoba serious. Rilwanoba started posting on this thread on the 30th of July 2013 few weeks after Pastor Salami was sacked by Comandclem. If you observe his postings critically, you will understand that he has been talking like an aggrieved person who was removed from where he was making illicit money. Previously when he came on board, he called Prince Sunday Ajamu many names and even went as far as laying weighty allegations against Ajamu. On July 30 2013, he said that he is a patentee and wanted to sell his patentee receipts. He equally said that he took his neighbour to register with the company. He said he was going to post Prince Ajamu‘s alleged house address and picture. On the 10th of August 2013, Prince Ajamu challenged him to do so if he is not a coward. He ran away because he knew he has no truth and was doing all those things to smear the image of the company. On 20th December 2013, he said he was posting and writing because of “una“ money which means he is not a patentee again after posting on 30th July that he was one. On 24th December 2013, he said he was writing for our benefit. I want fellow patentees to wise up. How on earth will a drowning man “rilwanoba“ be playing on your intelligence and suddenly you have developed cold feet and now living in fear. Go through all his postings from July 30, 2013 when he gained ‘independence‘ to date, you will discover that he is fighting back because his mouth has been withdrawn from the breast. Why is it that he was unable to tell us that Comandclem is fake only to realise that after Pastor Salami was sacked. Now he has resorted to abuse King CJA Uwemedimoh claiming that he collected $1b from Mobil the same amount he rejected in 2001 exactly 12 years ago. It is only a lily livered patentee that can believe him. Have you all forgotten that Saibuhari claimed that there was no case involving CCNL & Mobil in any Nigerian court? Was that true? Please be guided.
... JUSTINO, God bless you, 'cos u get my message. I know rilwanoba formerly an insider but wounded which you called impostor. Going through some of his posts yesterday, he confesed that ccnl is real, even investing in it is göod.... Also, he was asking the king what the money he collected and pumbed to him was used for? All these are indications that the said man in Woman disguise truly an impostor. Watch him.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Fireaxe: 8:10am On Dec 25, 2013
JUSTINO76: Happy Christmas to all patentees. It is very very sad that fellow patentees are taking impostor rilwanoba serious. Rilwanoba started posting on this thread on the 30th of July 2013 few weeks after Pastor Salami was sacked by Comandclem. If you observe his postings critically, you will understand that he has been talking like an aggrieved person who was removed from where he was making illicit money. Previously when he came on board, he called Prince Sunday Ajamu many names and even went as far as laying weighty allegations against Ajamu. On July 30 2013, he said that he is a patentee and wanted to sell his patentee receipts. He equally said that he took his neighbour to register with the company. He said he was going to post Prince Ajamu‘s alleged house address and picture. On the 10th of August 2013, Prince Ajamu challenged him to do so if he is not a coward. He ran away because he knew he has no truth and was doing all those things to smear the image of the company. On 20th December 2013, he said he was posting and writing because of “una“ money which means he is not a patentee again after posting on 30th July that he was one. On 24th December 2013, he said he was writing for our benefit. I want fellow patentees to wise up. How on earth will a drowning man “rilwanoba“ be playing on your intelligence and suddenly you have developed cold feet and now living in fear. Go through all his postings from July 30, 2013 when he gained ‘independence‘ to date, you will discover that he is fighting back because his mouth has been withdrawn from the breast. Why is it that he was unable to tell us that Comandclem is fake only to realise that after Pastor Salami was sacked. Now he has resorted to abuse King CJA Uwemedimoh claiming that he collected $1b from Mobil the same amount he rejected in 2001 exactly 12 years ago. It is only a lily livered patentee that can believe him. Have you all forgotten that Saibuhari claimed that there was no case involving CCNL & Mobil in any Nigerian court? Was that true? Please be guided.
... JUSTINO, God bless you, 'cos u get my message. I know rilwanoba formerly an insider but wounded which you called impostor. Going through some of his posts yesterday, he confesed that ccnl is real, even investing in it is göod.... Also, he was asking the king what the money he collected and pumbed to him was used for? All these are indications that the said man in Woman disguise truly an impostor. Watch him.

2 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
But what causes sudden disappearance of yusuf akure, omokemesi, papaajasco, banjo etc from coming here to input the latest happenings in the organization? Merry xmas to u all!!!

3 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Fireaxe: 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
uzohkings: which way forward......the supreme court has resumed for about two weeks now and we haven't still heard of any date yet....wetin dey happen?
This is a post some months ago especting hearing date from s/court. Here is the answer :- 05/05/2014. So for king to sell to mobil his right that he has been fighting almost 13 years ago in just less than 5 months to achieve long awaited dream could be liken to one who has been under a great ancestral spell and jinx of "you will not eat the milk of ur sweat to the full". Even if such is in place. It's broken now in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 7:11am On Dec 26, 2013
Fire-axe:
This is a post some months ago especting hearing date from s/court. Here is the answer :- 05/05/2014. So for king to sell to mobil his right that he has been fighting almost 13 years ago in just less than 5 months to achieve long awaited dream could be liken to one who has been under a great ancestral spell and jinx of "you will not eat the milk of ur sweat to the full". Even if such is in place. It's broken now in Jesus name.
There we go again, please lets stop deceiving people with this 5th of May of a thing Supreme court of Nigeria is yet to fix any date to hear the case between Comandclem and Mobil. May 5 is the date to hear the motion on accelerated hearing whether to grant it or not. To put things straight for record purpose " yes Comandclem have a geniue case in supreme court" but brother, even the so called managers has lost hope on the case. They are out to make any thing they can now through any means including exploiting patentees since is becoming obvious to them that Mobil may never pay Comandclem. Don't ask me how do I know is crystal clear.

3 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by nnamdij(m): 7:08am On Dec 27, 2013
story story from anti CCNL.......upgrading 2 SIR on my mind and agenda come January 2014.Hapi New year PATENTEES....

3 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by ARULOGUNola: 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
umehemeka: There we go again, please lets stop deceiving people with this 5th of May of a thing Supreme court of Nigeria is yet to fix any date to hear the case between Comandclem and Mobil. May 5 is the date to hear the motion on accelerated hearing whether to grant it or not. To put things straight for record purpose " yes Comandclem have a geniue case in supreme court" but brother, even the so called managers has lost hope on the case. They are out to make any thing they can now through any means including exploiting patentees since is becoming obvious to them that Mobil may never pay Comandclem. Don't ask me how do I know is crystal clear.
. Stop telling lies! why would people say what they don't know, my brother, I am challenging u on this statement u made about May 5, simply because of the followings: 1. 5 honorable Justices of Supreme Court sat on October 30 2013 and granted d Comandlem Nig. Ltd request. 2. All necessary documents were issued by the Supreme Court as regard this hearing. 3. Going by the baglogs of cases in the Supreme Court of which it has just started with 2006 cases still our 2011 Comandclem case is given consideration for hearing on 5th may 2014, CCNL achieved this by God's power and patentees' prayers.
In line with your actions and your comments, I realized you were just trying to pollute the minds of the noble patentees, my brother, is better to shut up if u don't know what is going on in CCNL , as regard the hearing, two good papers were issued by the court to which u don't have access and if u have access, tell me I challenge you! No wonder, King said "you are in darkness" . Now to my fellow patentees, pls don't believe any message put across by Umehemeka and RILWAN OBA because the way I studied their contributions in this forum, is like they are pessimists about CCNL, PLS if any patentees needs any clarification or wants to ask questions about CCNL issues, kindly go to ur Comandclem state offices, demand and check any court document you required . I implore RILWAN OBA and Umehemeka to repent at this juncture and stop misinforming people about CCNL's movement and also to advise Patentees to keep on praying for CCNL. Happy new year in advance to all patentees .

3 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by cristog120: 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
umehemeka: There we go again, please lets stop deceiving people with this 5th of May of a thing Supreme court of Nigeria is yet to fix any date to hear the case between Comandclem and Mobil. May 5 is the date to hear the motion on accelerated hearing whether to grant it or not. To put things straight for record purpose " yes Comandclem have a geniue case in supreme court" but brother, even the so called managers has lost hope on the case. They are out to make any thing they can now through any means including exploiting patentees since is becoming obvious to them that Mobil may never pay Comandclem. Don't ask me how do I know is crystal clear.

whether the hearing is real or not the in thing is that nigerian judiciary is for the highest bidder so no hope for comandclem because the billions collected from teaming vulnerable patentees have been in question.

2 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Fireaxe: 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
papaajasco:

Prince Ajamu My dear Mr Tosin, I appreciate you for your wisdom and understanding. I wish to reply to your questions so that other patentee could benefit from your questions.

1. There is no problem in Comandclem the way it is being painted because the so called problem was artificial and self made problems. Salami was dismissed because he told lies before Ibarapa police Station, Abeokuta,Ogun State,in order to prevent auditor from auditing his account in Ogun state office of Comandclem. Also, pastor Salami alleged that, the king will runaway immediately he receives our Royalties from Mobil. He alleged also that king is a reckless spender so patentee in Ogun state should not pay money to the company's account but rather pay directly to him "Pastor Salami" which he never gave to the king. Knowing fully well that auditing him will reveals the Truth, instead of repenting as a pastor, he resulted to blackmailing the company starting from the staff to the chairman which led to his i.e. Pastor Salami Dismissal as an employee.-Sir, if you are the Chairman of Comandclem, what will you do? Will you allow pastor salami to use the company to enrich himself without accountability? Will you allow pastor salami to destroy the company image and poison the mind of the patentee with lies and fear?

2. In the Supreme Court, we had fulfilled our part of legal write up, whether Mobil reply or not we are not bothered because they have the right to either reply or not. Rather, we are waiting patiently for the Supreme Court justices to be back from their holiday so that our case can be listed for hearing depending on the work load at the Supreme Court.

3. CCNL Program in Ogun state will soon be back. Please kindly understand that the program is Comandclem program and not pastor Salami's programme. Please note that anyone could be assigned to anchor the programme since Comandclem is not operating secretly.
Sir, there is no offense that cannot be pardonable except that is an offense that is against the Holy Spirit.
Instead of pastor salami repenting, he resulted into castigating and blackmailing the company(comandclem),comandclem elders in ogun state(rev shoyemi,Ayeni,baba soja),company staff in ogun state(Sunday-the new Ogun state manager, and Kehinde-CCNL DIRECTOR OF PERSONNEL),King's Personal Assistant/CCNL DIRECTOR OF ADMINISTRATION-Prince AJAMU Sunday,and all Patentee of CCNL of which you are included with a promise that without him, pastor salami ,The PATENTEE AND COMANDCLEM will NOT COLLECT ANY ROYALTIES FROM MOBIL .
THAT WAS THE REASON BEHIND PASTOR SALAMI ACTION OF SENDING TEXT MESSAGE TO MISINFORM,MISLEAD,MISGUIDE AND CAUSE CONFUSION AMONG PATENTEE FOR MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA UNLIMITED TO BE HAPPY AND CELEBRATE THAT WE HAVE STARTED FIGHTING OUR SELF.
I AM PLEADING WITH ALL PATENTEE ON FACEBOOK AND NAIRALAND ESPECIALLY umehemeka, tenfour THAT WE SHOULD NOT BE IGNORANT OF THE DEVICES OF THE ENEMIES AS PASTOR SALAMI HAS RESOLVED WITHIN HIMSELF TO WORK AGAINST US,WE THE PATENTEE ,COMANDCLEM AND THE INVENTOR-KING PROF.EMERITUS CLEMENT J.A.UWEMEDIMO TO THE INTEREST OF MOBIL BUT HE HAS FAILED AND HE WILL NEVER SUCCEED BECAUSE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS AND FOREVER PREVAILS OVER LIES,DECEIT,BLACKMAIL.

Please kindly note that,On Nairaland,rilwanoba is Pastor salami.

PLEASE,YOU CAN CONTACT ME DIRECTLY ON THIS NO...08051144043
ALSO FOR THE PEOPLE PASTOR SALAMI ACCUSSED IN THE BLACMAILED TEXT MESSAGE,YOU CAN CONTACT THEM DIRECTLY FOR YOU TO KNOW THE TRUTH AND IN THE SPIRIT OF FEAR HEARING....Elder REV SHOYEMI-07034140784..Elder AYENI-08033662622,Elder baba soldier-08060480435....
New Ogun state manager,Sunday-08035506723......Kehinde-08033340069

YOURS,OBEDIENTLY,.........PRINCE AJAMU SUNDAY
Unlike • 3 • 15 hours ago via mobile • Edited

www.facebook.com/ComandclemNigeriaLimited
......... A RECAP OF AUGUST 6TH, 2013 POST BY:- Paapaajasco.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by rilwanoba(f): 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
see this yeye pipo. na so dem go dey shout salami salami. wetin the guy take do una? okay na. I go yan the whole world why una dey beef salami. na only salami bin dey look king for eye dey tell am truth. na only him dey tell kingy say him too dey waste money. na only salami dey tell kingy say make him use patentee money get good lawyer instead of to dey use am build house and to dey buy cars. na only him dey look that theif theif boy ajamu wen dey call himself ajasco. una go sabi the kind person him be. na joke. him no see better name na yeye name him call himself. pipo make una no allow dem cover up say one salami dey bitter. shey na salami put millions of naira for kingy wifes account. na him carry patentee money dey buy limosine? no be because say him dey follow una talk truth una sack am? international theifs. before una fit get mouth talk, make una print company account statement make we for see how una spend patentee money wen don pass 2 Billion naira. yeye pipo.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 5:10am On Jan 03, 2014
[size=18pt]The Frequent fire outbreak in
Mobil Oil`s Facilities In Quo Iboe Terminal;
A Condemnable Plan To Destroy The Economy Of Nigeria
[/size]

[size=16pt]It is on record that the Federal Government of Nigeria has lost substantial amount of money as a result of the frequent fire outbreak in the oil extracting facilities of Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited in Qua-Iboe Terminal, Akwa Ibom State in recent times.

Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited recorded another fire outbreak on 3rd of May, 2013 in its oil facilities situated at Qua-Iboe where inestimable barrels of Crude Oil, Condensate, Liquefied Natural Gas, and other Barrel Gases wasted into the sea killing fishes and destroying the eco system.

Fire outbreak in oil refinery most especially in the pipelines and other extracting equipment of Mobil Oil is traceable to the gross failure of the staff of the oil giant to comply with Industrial Safety Standards as professionally recommended by the Inventor of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint for QIT QAD, RP:13522, King Professor CJA Uwemedimo.

King Professor CJA Uwemedimo is the true and statutory inventor of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint for QIT QAD, RP:13522; the first and only enabling paint that allows the extraction of Crude Oil, Condensate, Liquefied Natural Gas And Other Barrel Gases.

Some times in 1980, King Professor CJA Uwemedimo successfully researched and invented Anti-Corrosive Special Paint on the request of Mobil Oil to fight the corrosion menace experienced in the oil facilities of the latter.

While supplying Anti-Corrosive Special Paint to Mobil Oil through his manufacturer, International Paint For West Africa, King Professor CJA Uwemedimo professionally advised the former on Industrial Safety Standards on the use the powerful paints to coat pipelines and other extracting equipment to avoid fire outbreak and explosion when he said,
[/size]

[size=16pt] “7. TREATMENT: HOW TO USE THE PAINT
The solvent most commonly used for cleaning of steel structure before applying this paint are
White Spirit, Coal Tar, Naphta, Toluene, Xylene, Trichlorethlene, Perchlorethylene, Methylen Dichchloride.

8. All solvents constitute a toxic hazard and adequate ventilation is necessary when they are employed in confined space. Safe working conditions should also be established since fire and explosion are inherent with many of the solvent used in this form of cleaning.”
Source: complete invention specification
[/size]

[size=16pt]It is manifestly cleared that most of the fire out brakes recorded in the oil facilities of Mobil oil are traceable to the gross failure of the staff of Mobil oil to comply with the Industrial Safety Standard with respect to the use of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint for QIT QAD, RP:13522 as stated above by the inventor.

In conclusion, it is our submission that the frequent fire outbreak in the oil facilities of Mobil Oil traceable to failure of the oil giant to comply with The Inventor’s Product Specification Safety Standard is a condemnable action which has the potential to destroy the precious economy of Nigeria.
[/size]

[size=18pt]Yusuf Nurudeen (B.Sc., AAT, ACA)
4, Ogudu Road,
Ojota,
Lagos.
[/size]

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Fireaxe: 9:52am On Jan 03, 2014
Una KINGY DON reinstates Yusuf Akure?

2 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by john1982: 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
Happy new year to all patentee, I want mr yusuf to help me talk about one thousand naira as collection fee for the multipurpose ID card after i have paid for the multipurpose ID card. pls enlighten us.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by kenrino(m): 11:53am On Jan 04, 2014
EFCC moves to prosecute seven corrupt JudgesonJanuary 04, 2014/ inNews1:00 am /CommentsBy Soni Daniel, Regional Editor, NorthThe Supreme Court is set to meet on the cases of the 23 judges, who are being investigated over large scale corruption.This is just as the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, moves in to take over the matter from where the council stops.Saturday Vanguard learnt that that already the commission’s operatives had established enough evidenceof corruption against seven of the affected judges and was ready to charge them to court any moment from now.The Chairman of the Commission, Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde, is reported to have visited the Chief Justice of Nigeria and given the assurance that the judges would be charged as soon as the NJC concluded its findings on them.Saturday Vanguard learnt yesterday that the CJN had however asked the panels probing the judges to give them ‘fair hearing’ in the discharge of their assignment.It was gathered that the directive by the CJN to the panels to ensure that each of the suspects were heard out, was responsible for the delay in the meeting of the NJC to ratify the verdict of the panels.It was learnt that the Supreme Court would first meet on the matter before an enlarged meeting of the NJC to take a final decision on the fate of the affected judicial officers.Findings by Saturday Vanguard showed that the panels, which sat on the petitions raised against the judges found almost all of them culpable and accordingly recommendedthat they be reprimanded by the judiciary to serve as a deterrent to others in the system.A top judiciary source told Saturday Vanguard that the CJNwas eager to see an end to the matter, which has impinged negatively on the image of the judiciary.“But what is clear is that the CJ also wants to call the bluff of the affected judicial officers and see to the end of the matter before her retirement towards the end of the year.The suspected judges are from the State and Federal High courts as well as the Court of Appeal.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by JUSTINO76: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
COUNT DOWN TO MAY 5, 2014.
Thirty one days have gone from the last count down on December 5, 2014 leaving us with one hundred and twenty (120) days to go. A lot has been said about the authenticity or otherwise of May 5, 2014. To pessimists, it is a day that is fake and can never come. To optimists, it is a genuine date that has legal backing through hearing notice. To Mobil, it is a dreaded date that it wished the process should be paused. To Comandclem and King CJA Uwemedimoh, it is a process that should crown respect for intellectual property and emancipation of Nigeria from the grip of the likes of Mike Ozekhome, Justice Gladys Olotu and Mark R. Ward. To patentees, it is a time to shame detractors and those mocking them of their wise decisions to identify with the World acclaimed Inventor of Anti Corrosive Special Paint. To lovers of justice, it is a time to endure the period leading to judgment day. To the world, it is an opportunity to keep close tab with happenings on the most celebrated patent case in the most populous black nation in the world. We are all watching how the whole thing pans out. As January 5, 2014 has come, so shall May 5, 2014 come. To all patentees and lovers of justice, Happy New Year and prosperous 2014.
By the way, today is my birthday. January 5 is my day!

3 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
JUSTINO76: COUNT DOWN TO MAY 5, 2014.
Thirty one days have gone from the last count down on December 5, 2014
leaving us with one hundred and twenty (120) days to go. A lot has been
said about the authenticity or otherwise of May 5, 2014. To pessimists,
it is a day that is fake and can never come. To optimists, it is a
genuine date that has legal backing through hearing notice. To Mobil, it
is a dreaded date that it wished the process should be paused. To
Comandclem and King CJA Uwemedimoh, it is a process that should crown
respect for intellectual property and emancipation of Nigeria from the
grip of the likes of Mike Ozekhome, Justice Gladys Olotu and Mark R.
Ward. To patentees, it is a time to shame detractors and those mocking
them of their wise decisions to identify with the World acclaimed
Inventor of Anti Corrosive Special Paint. To lovers of justice, it is a
time to endure the period leading to judgment day. To the world, it is
an opportunity to keep close tab with happenings on the most celebrated
patent case in the most populous black nation in the world. We are all
watching how the whole thing pans out. As January 5, 2014 has come, so
shall May 5, 2014 come. To all patentees and lovers of justice, Happy
New Year and prosperous 2014.
By the way, today is my birthday. January 5 is my day!

Happy birth day sir. We all shall reap fruitfully from our investment in comandclem..amen.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2014
@JUSTINO76, on behave of The King Of the Wealth Of The Ocean, Comandclem Nig Ltd and Patentee we wish u Happy Birthday. LLNP. Next year shall be more saline.
To all patentee across the globe, the battle as being won already.
Feasible for who can read in-between the lines.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by JUSTINO76: 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
RedBenson, Banjo 24 and all patentees, I want to thank you all for your good wishes regarding my birthday. I equally wish you all the best life can provide on your respective birthdays. As for Comandclem, we are all fortunate to have joined the moving train. The Almighty will once again prove why HE is mightier than Nebucchadnezer, Pharaoh, Herod, Mike Ozekhome, Justice Gladys Olotu, Mark R. Ward, Mobil etc including all haters of King CJA Uwemedimoh and Comandclem. May 5 2014, hearing continues, afterwards, we shall be waiting for the judgment day. It will not be long, something POSITIVE and REMARKABLE shall happen in this land called NIGERIA courtesy of Comandclem. If you are still watching through the fence, you better get inside before the door is shut for ever. Comandclem... Prosperity and wealth for ever!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (78) (Reply)

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.