Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Forex EA Developers Lounge - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex EA Developers Lounge (25613 Views)

Promising Forex EA For Free / Download Free Stochea MM V4 Profitable Forex EA Robot / Download Free Forex Ea/robots Free With Successful Backtest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by lawson007(m): 8:04am On Jan 07, 2012
^^^^^
Happy new year to all you guys.
this thread has great potentials.
But how do we ensure that our EA will not be renamed and sold in the market or what is the copyright arrangement herein?How do i control unwanted proliferation?
I have a system that needs to be coded.
I will paste the strategy here and send you the custom indicators, is that the order?
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2012
lawson007:

^^^^^
Happy new year to all you guys.
this thread has great potentials.
But how do we ensure that our EA will not be renamed and sold in the market or what is the copyright arrangement herein?How do i control unwanted proliferation?
I have a system that needs to be coded.
I will paste the strategy here and send you the custom indicators, is that the order?
Traders, that is open source community for you alot of people make money by selling free EA and alot of ''magas" paid, get it straight i already have my highly profitable system , Note we are here to help our self this tread is mainly for educational purpose so if you want a private job that is a different ball game,
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by lawson007(m): 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2012
wizecoder:

Traders, that is open source community for you alot of people make money by selling free EA and alot of ''magas" paid, get it straight i already have my highly profitable system , Note we are here to help our self this tread is mainly for educational purpose so if you want a private job that is a different ball game,
U mean my system is safe from proliferation in your hands,then i can send the strategy and indicators to ur mailbox?don't be offended just guide me sir,
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 12:17am On Jan 08, 2012
lawson007:

U mean my system is safe from proliferation in your hands,then i can send the strategy and indicators to your mailbox?don't be offended just guide me sir,
The right thing to do is for you post your strategy here on this board and anybody is free to request for a copy of the EA for constructive criticism,
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 08, 2012
happy new year to all
@ wise, wats up with the new version with ssa
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 8:29am On Jan 08, 2012
Bro, making alternative arrangement for mq4 and ex4 upload. i can find it in my box.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 08, 2012
how about 4 shared and pls hope the ea trades on all tf, tnx
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by ehizmac: 9:16am On Jan 08, 2012
@wizecoder i hav an ea i wish u help me do a little modification.,d modification is on d loss compensatory mechanism, if u can i wil forward d ea 2 u 4 modification and its explanation, Thanks and am waiting 2 hear from u
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Concept(m): 9:32am On Jan 08, 2012
Guy,  so you actually wanted two EA at once   chai,  I just noticed. No probs i tanda gidigba for you. correct the bolded part i mean "twisting and sometimes extends" be precise.
^^^^
May be I should say stay with the trend till the two crossing lines of stochastic leave the region of overbought (75 -100) & oversold (0 - 25)

About the chinkou span your observation is very correct, make it 27 bars. Thank you. It takes me some time to reply because I hv not been regular here.

Well done pal. For those that are skeptical to release there strategy, I will say it does not really matter, it depends on how bad u want it, so that u will be away from your system
& be able to do other tangible things. Even in forex factory people release amazing systems with excitement & want feedback from what u have achieved with it, still our pips have not ceased coming.
Go and see how many downloadable strategies are in forex factory, uncountable. What are those going to do? All my strategies development I got online & very educative pls let help one another. It is not good to go thru pain some of us here hv gone thru, let the coming guys hv easy ride, u know how the country has been even now more tougher. I know what I went thru to get my first job, many of my mates 10 years after graduation cannot even feed themselves not to talk of marriage, Naija is doomed, this is one of the things guys can do to empower themselves. Pls if u hv something dat works let them copy u. let us grow 2gether, the level of poverty in Nigeria is overwhelming despite our huge resources, we have never had responsible people in Government, lets be our brothers keeper & contribute in reducing unemployed graduates from the street.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 9:56am On Jan 08, 2012
ehizmac:

@wizecoder i hav an ea i wish u help me do a little modification.,d modification is on d loss compensatory mechanism, if u can i wil forward d ea 2 u 4 modification and its explanation, Thanks and am waiting 2 hear from u
explain your loss compensatory mechanism here, what exactly do you want , post the strategy test result so that we can analyze it as a team,
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 10:00am On Jan 08, 2012
Concept:

Guy,  so you actually wanted two EA at once   chai,  I just noticed. No probs i tanda gidigba for you. correct the bolded part i mean "twisting and sometimes extends" be precise.
^^^^
May be I should say stay with the trend till the two crossing lines of stochastic leave the region of overbought (75 -100) & oversold (0 - 25)

About the chinkou span your observation is very correct, make it 27 bars. Thank you. It takes me some time to reply because I hv not been regular here.

Well done pal. For those that are skeptical to release there strategy, I will say it does not really matter, it depends on how bad u want it, so that u will be away from your system
& be able to do other tangible things. Even in forex factory people release amazing systems with excitement & want feedback from what u have achieved with it, still our pips have not ceased coming.
Go and see how many downloadable strategies are in forex factory, uncountable. What are those going to do? All my strategies development I got online & very educative pls let help one another. It is not good to go thru pain some of us here hv gone thru, let the coming guys hv easy ride, u know how the country has been even now more tougher. I know what I went thru to get my first job, many of my mates 10 years after graduation cannot even feed themselves not to talk of marriage, Naija is doomed, this is one of the things guys can do to empower themselves. Pls if u hv something dat works let them copy u. let us grow 2gether, the level of poverty in Nigeria is overwhelming despite our huge resources, we have never had responsible people in Government, lets be our brothers keeper & contribute in reducing unemployed graduates from the street.

Guy don,t mind them, most traders think they ve got the holly grail but they when tested it is pooooooooooo, u get fact on open source forum then u perfect it to suit your style, any EA i post is recommended for trading on demo account
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by lawson007(m): 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2012
I don hear una talk. here is my strategy:
SONRISE EA
Start Trades:
buy
On 1hr when moving average 5 SMA crosses  up 25 SMA trend has changed to buy trend
and or Stoch 21,3,9 %K has crossed %D
If  Buy Entry appear on the 5 minutes TF  trade is triggered.keep scalping as long as 1hr TF has 5SMA above 25SMA
Trades are done on 5 minutes chart, all 5min Entry appearance  starts scalping  as created by the 1 hr setup.
Aggressive scalping. enter trades until margin level becomes 500%.
After every profit trade closes enter a new trade
Tp= 10 pips
Sl= 20
Trailing stop = 3
Re-entry:
1. So long as 5 SMA is still on the up  side of 25SMA then all appearances of  Entry indicator is trigger for 5 min scalping in buy direction.
Stop trade:
1- If  Termination indicators appear on 1 hr timeframe = stop work.
2- Close all entries on 5 min tf  if termination occurs on 15 mins tf and wait for re-entry on 1 hr.

Termination: terminator is the combination of terminator indicator and the Zigzag indicator.

SELL:
Opposite start for the example for buy above. Instead of 5 SMA crossing up it is down for sell.
User can determine the lot size
Riskreductor should also be available.
EURUSD,USDCAD,USDCHF,EURCHF,AUSUSD,GBPUSD,Eurjpy 
please let’s find out whether it can work on more pairs. list out other pairs and effectiveness rate.
study the pros and cons of using the stop loss factor or not what is the best stop loss.
lets’ know other findings…

@wizecoder i have sent the indicators to your mail box,hope i did everything appropriately, my email is lokukulabe@yahoo.com.

Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by keni: 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2012
wizecoder:

i tried twice, talk to the publisher.

Hi Wizecoder,
I have sent you the version you requested please code the EA to trade according to the indicator, with two exits startegy:

1 Close the trade when the signal shows on the opposite direction
2 include an option to close the trade authomatically at X number of pips even if the signal has not appeared in the opposite direction for each pair,
3 EA to manage each pair its trading seperately

I hope I have not left out anything
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by ehizmac: 7:24am On Jan 10, 2012
@wizecoder i will get back to u about d whole strategy, been very busy lately, thanks
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2012
Hello,
I receive hundreds of mails in my box so its not always easy sorting it out i have mapped out another method which i believe will make things easier for us, you will not need to mail me your indicators again you just upload it , i will get back to you with the site asap,
Plan you trade trade your plan
loose responsibly
Happy piping.
Wizecoder.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by keni: 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2012
wizecoder:

Hello,
I receive hundreds of mails in my box so its not always easy sorting it out i have mapped out another method which i believe will make things easier for us, you will not need to mail me your indicators again you just upload it , i will get back to you with the site asap,
loose responsibly
Happy piping.
Wizecoder.
my oga please where do we post the indicators pls
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by tainot2002(m): 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2012
lawson007:

I don hear una talk. here is my strategy:
SONRISE EA
Start Trades:
buy
On 1hr when moving average 5 SMA crosses up 25 SMA trend has changed to buy trend
and or Stoch 21,3,9 %K has crossed %D
If Buy Entry appear on the 5 minutes TF trade is triggered.keep scalping as long as 1hr TF has 5SMA above 25SMA
Trades are done on 5 minutes chart, all 5min Entry appearance starts scalping as created by the 1 hr setup.
Aggressive scalping. enter trades until margin level becomes 500%.
After every profit trade closes enter a new trade
Tp= 10 pips
Sl= 20
Trailing stop = 3
Re-entry:
1. So long as 5 SMA is still on the up side of 25SMA then all appearances of Entry indicator is trigger for 5 min scalping in buy direction.
Stop trade:
1- If Termination indicators appear on 1 hr timeframe = stop work.
2- Close all entries on 5 min tf if termination occurs on 15 mins tf and wait for re-entry on 1 hr.

Termination: terminator is the combination of terminator indicator and the Zigzag indicator.

SELL:
Opposite start for the example for buy above. Instead of 5 SMA crossing up it is down for sell.
User can determine the lot size
Riskreductor should also be available.
EURUSD,USDCAD,USDCHF,EURCHF,AUSUSD,GBPUSD,Eurjpy
please let’s find out whether it can work on more pairs. list out other pairs and effectiveness rate.
study the pros and cons of using the stop loss factor or not what is the best stop loss.
lets’ know other findings…

@wizecoder i have sent the indicators to your mail box,hope i did everything appropriately, my email is lokukulabe@yahoo.com.

Nice Sharing, Good job @ wizecode
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by lawson007(m): 7:46am On Jan 13, 2012
@wizecoder, ol' boy are u still there? no word on my Sonrise EA.How far na?
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 9:48am On Jan 13, 2012
wizecoder:

Hello,
loose responsibly
Happy piping.
Wizecoder.

lawson007:

@wizecoder, ol' boy are u still there? no word on my Sonrise EA.How far na?
Little patience.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by keni: 10:47am On Jan 13, 2012
wizecoder:

Little patience.
And me too oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 11:55am On Jan 13, 2012
keni:

And me too oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
I am down with you guyz just a little patience , when i resume we "go code till we taya"
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by lawson007(m): 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2012
U know say this strike na another better opportunity to move closer to the "city of gold"(forex steady success).abi u dey busy inside house collecting pips while demonstration is going on outside? cool grin
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2012
lawson007:

U know say this strike na another better opportunity to move closer to the "city of gold"(forex steady success).abi u dey busy inside house collecting pips while demonstration is going on outside? cool grin

Hey fellow pip soldiers , been fixing the bug in an EA that is on live forward test, i will echo u when i get to the treasure island,
all outstanding EAs will be coded just a little patience
Trade your plan plan your trade
loose responsibly
Happy piping
Wizecoder
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by teemy(m): 5:38am On Jan 17, 2012
Hi guys, has Forex finally been allowed on NL? As to the attachments, how about zipping the files.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by adekotoro: 7:51am On Jan 17, 2012
pls any idea on today market on forex.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by keni: 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2012
wizecoder:

Hey fellow pip soldiers , been fixing the bug in an EA that is on live forward test, i will echo u when i get to the treasure island,
all outstanding EAs will be coded just a little patience
Trade your plan plan your trade
loose responsibly
Happy piping
Wizecoder

Bros how far naaaaa sad sad sad sad sad cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by teemy(m): 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2012
@wisecoder, you could also password protect the Ea and make only the ex4 available so only the ones that know the password can utilise it.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by stagger: 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2012
Wizecoder,

I have a personal proposal for you. I will get back to you via email.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2012
keni:

Bros how far naaaaa sad sad sad sad sad cry cry cry cry cry
keni, little patience,
teemy:

@wisecoder, you could also password protect the Ea and make only the ex4 available so only the ones that know the password can utilise it.
teemy read the purpose of this tread,

stagger:

Wizecoder,

I have a personal proposal for you. I will get back to you via email.

No probs, i am down with you,
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by teemy(m): 12:46am On Jan 19, 2012
@wizecoder, I get your point. Mine is if the password was something like 'free from nairaland.com' and only the ex4 file was made available, that would resolve the issue raised by lawson007 up above and it can't be rebranded and repackaged by someone (generally speaking) else.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by stagger: 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2012
Wizecoder, you've got mail. Please reply as soon as you can.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 1:43am On Jan 20, 2012
I prefer to teach how to fish rather than keep giving you fish, i will start a free mql coding class soon on this forum, www.forexlodge.com, although its still under beta testing the site allows mq4 file uploads,
so we hope to make alot of people mql guru grin, your EA will be critiqued and coded by competing coder,
Plan your trade trade your plan
Happy piping
Loose responsibly
Wizecoder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) / Allen Onyema And Egahaga Should Resign During The Fraud Trial To Save Air Peace / MTN Group CEO Dabengwa Resigns Over N1.04tn Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.