Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Offering My Services For Free To Any Prospective Employer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Offering My Services For Free To Any Prospective Employer (1052 Views)

If A Prospective Employer Sends This Kind Of Mail, What Does It Mean? / If A Prospective Employer Sends This Kind Of Mail, What Does It Mean? / Is There Anyone In Need Of My Services? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Offering My Services For Free To Any Prospective Employer by drumma(m): 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2011
I AM CALLING ON THE ATTENTION OF EMPLOYERS IN THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY AS I SEEK A JOB OPENING VACANCY IN ANY TRAVEL AGENCY WHERE I CAN WORK AND CONTRIBUTE MY QUOTA OF SERVICE TO THE GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF SUCH TRAVEL AGENCY. I AM WILLING TO WORK FOR FREE AS I REALLY DO WISH TO EXPLORE THE OPPORTUNITIES IN THE TRAVEL AND TOURISM SECTOR.

LITTLE ABOUT ME: I AM A VIBRANT YOUNG ENTERPRISING AND TALENTED YOUNG MAN WHO IS HARD WORKING AND FOCUSED. I AM AN UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT OF LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY AND I MAJOR IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION. I ALSO HAVE A DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE IN IATA/UFTAA FOUNDATION COURSE IN AVIATION AND I WOULD LOVE TO INJECT MY CONTRIBUTION INTO THE TRAVEL AND TOURISM INDUSTRY THROUGH OFFERING MY SERVICES FOR FREE SO ANY PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYER WHO NEED AN EXTRA HAND COMPETENT ENOUGH TO TAKE YOUR TRAVEL BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL YOU'RE FREE CONTACT ME VIA

EMAILS AT: yemmy4real04@yahoo.com or call me on : 07036702207

I'LL MAKE MY RESUME AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST:

AVAILABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY.

(1) (Reply)

African Alliance Insurance PLC / It Is For REAL, Pls Don't Miss This Opportunity / Vacancies For Marketing Executives/sales Representatives - Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.