Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape (14197 Views)

Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) / Gov Suntai Speaks Briefly On Videotape •tape Played On Taraba Television / Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by otumfour(m): 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2011
ikeyman00:

@@@

ghana moda fucker

get lost!!

Ur moda in face like goat wey e dey drink milk wit a straw ( grin now y'all picture tht), ur moda 2x4 in fact and stop wit tha @@@ sign I tellz ya grin grin
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by okeyxyz(m): 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2011
isn't it funny how we have suddenly become "civil". Rising up to pretend we have some humanity by condemning racism, when we do far worse right here. simply put: HYPOCRISY in full regalia  grin grin.
when the average yoruba wants the igbo dead & vice versa, same for hausa, etc.
At least the woman is arrested and to be prosecuted, now tell me, can any of you imagine such an action taken by the authorities anywhere in Africa(except SA)?

Nairaland is by far the most tribally bitter and hateful forum i'd even been on, yet none of you will criticise Seun for not taking action, but condemn this "poor bitter" woman simply because she is oyibo.

there is racism everywhere on earth but the more evolved\virtuous societies make laws against such and punish offenders, but is any such law in Nigeria? We even have laws that promote racism(tribalism) going by govt policies in Abia state and every state in nigeria for that matter. I was born and grew up here in lagos, a full adult and yet i'm not regarded as lagosian. hell every govt administrative form you fill will still ask for your state of origin rather than state where you are born or settled and contributing economically & socially. 95% of yorubas would not vote me if i contested election in lagos and likewise for any non-indegene anywhere in nigeria. so what are we talking about
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by debosky(m): 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2011
^^

True talk. . . .that should be our greater concern and not some silly drunkard on a tram.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by speak2me: 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2011
angry
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Sagamite(m): 11:52pm On Nov 29, 2011
ikeyman00:

@@@

ghana moda fucker

get lost!!

This is the same cretin that is fuming at what the white woman said?

Fcking ediot!
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Skii(m): 1:24am On Nov 30, 2011
But this briticos are a funny set of people o

Dem dey bottle up gaan. Acting all rigid and stiff yet so much be going down under. hmmm!!
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by MrWhy1(m): 2:43am On Nov 30, 2011
Some of you here equating Racism to Tribalism are wrong. Both are fundamentally different. We may disagree as tribes but we don't go the length to disregard and dehumanize each other as human beings or that one group are meant to be slave forever.  We have our misunderstandings though, but we tend to joke about them most of the time.  Do Not Compare.  It is just like comparing the civil rights struggle of Black Americans to that of G.A.Y's like some are doing in the US; which is simply not the same.

These racists see you as inferior to them, a curse, liability and opportunists; who only like already made things. They believe that you should be in the plantations instead of riding the same train with them. They hate multi-culturalism and believe that it is being forced upon them by their selfish politicians and capitalist crusaders.  If they are given the chance to speak their mind and act, they would round you mostly NON-White in a minute to the gas chambers like the Germans did to the Jews. Remember that majority of them voted for Hitler fully aware of his Anti-Semitic leanings. Neo-Nazi underground cell was discovered in Germany the other day after killing 7 immigrant over the last 8years or so.   

This woman was brave enough to say out what many of them think.  For those of you here trying to run away from the truth and reality. Don't starting thinking about making your own place better. Keep deceiving yourself until the day Reality Check hits you on the face BOOM! like a bag of cement. You will be next to be told to go back home or called a coward monkey without brains who can't contribute in making his country better just like the North Africans are doing. No wonder they respect them more despite their terror carnage against the west.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Nobody: 3:05am On Nov 30, 2011
What that racist british woman just echoed out is what most white british actually think.Believe me most white brits would agree a hundred percent with what she just said only that most of them are just too scared to say it in front of a black person.Yea this white woman is quite bold to speak her mind.Many blacks living in the UK are just living in denial over there.White brits has and never will like a person with a dark skin.But what baffles me is with england"s messed up economy many africans are still struggling to go there.More than half of your hard earned money goes to the queen and her royal household and just because You driving a third hand car u think you living it large in the uk.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Nobody: 3:17am On Nov 30, 2011
They will accept blacks as Brits if only they are useful to them. Brits to me are the world most skillful cons !
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by ezeagu(m): 4:22am On Nov 30, 2011
Yes, this is how a lot of Europeans feel, only that they usually suppress it but the pressure in the world is squeezing their feelings out. Some want to deny it because they feel they are "Black British".
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 30, 2011
ezeagu:

Yes, this is how a lot of Europeans feel, only that they usually suppress it but the pressure in the world is squeezing their feelings out. Some want to deny it because they feel they are "Black British".
Cosign
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Konnektions146(m): 6:40am On Nov 30, 2011
proudly NAIJA
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Concept(m): 8:42am On Nov 30, 2011
ikeyman00:

@@@

ghana moda fucker

get lost!!

How u dey? U no go work? IK
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Gbawe: 8:47am On Nov 30, 2011
Mr--Why:

Some of you here equating Racism to Tribalism are wrong. Both are fundamentally different. We may disagree as tribes but we don't go the length to disregard and dehumanize each other as human beings or that one group are meant to be slave forever.  We have our misunderstandings though, but we tend to joke about them most of the time.  Do Not Compare.  It is just like comparing the civil rights struggle of Black Americans to that of G.A.Y's like some are doing in the US; which is simply not the same.

These racists see you as inferior to them, a curse, liability and opportunists; who only like already made things. They believe that you should be in the plantations instead of riding the same train with them. They hate multi-culturalism and believe that it is being forced upon them by their selfish politicians and capitalist crusaders.  If they are given the chance to speak their mind and act, they would round you mostly NON-White in a minute to the gas chambers like the Germans did to the Jews. Remember that majority of them voted for Hitler fully aware of his Anti-Semitic leanings. Neo-Nazi underground cell was discovered in Germany the other day after killing 7 immigrant over the last 8years or so.   

This woman was brave enough to say out what many of them think.  For those of you here trying to run away from the truth and reality. Don't starting thinking about making your own place better. Keep deceiving yourself until the day Reality Check hits you on the face BOOM! like a bag of cement. You will be next to be told to go back home or called a coward monkey without brains who can't contribute in making his country better just like the North Africans are doing. No wonder they respect them more despite their terror carnage against the west.

Good comment. I really don't understand the thinking of those who seek to justify this woman's action because ethnic discrimination exist in Nigeria and Africa. As adult, we must recognise that what is wrong is wrong. Period. Sensible adults condemn tribalism and racism. They don't use one to mitigate for or justify the other.

In any case, those of us who know the UK understand totally what this woman is. Absolute thrash !!! It is therefore offensive that she views herself better than the Polish , Nigerian, Ghanaian or Tanzanian immigrant contributing positively to the economy of the UK. If you ask the pragmatic economists who deserves to go, it will be her kind they will choose to toss overboard. Lazy, indolent , uncouth, yobbish, poorly educated and most likely on benefit !!!

A British[b] caucasian [/b] business tycoon actually went on radio , BBC 1, to defend immigrants by testifying to how hardworking and dedicated they are in comparison to the Brits who are "lazy , unwilling to pull their weight and thinks the world owes them something" !!!! The man went further to say that he will always employ immigrant legally allowed to work because, as per life's reality today, they are "far better value". The Brits risk becoming mediocre if they don't jettison their natural conservatism and arrogance to see how the world is changing. You cannot deem yourself superior merely because you are caucasian and British when other non-caucasian Brits like Idris Elba, as a random example, continue to put the "great" into Britain while you are a lazy, poorly-educated zero draining society !!!

This ignorant piece of thrash has probably never set foot in Africa to see how white folks are deified  in many Countries - even by our Government - to the extent slavery comes to mind. At least most immigrants to the UK work , pay taxes and must submit to a system where merit and ability is king. The woman is just one of the many racist losers looking to blame others for her failings.

Naturally anyone not "British" is her target while she remains blissfully ignorant of how non-caucasian Britons like George Boateng, Chuka Umumma, Chris Akagbusi, Daley Thompson, Glenda Jackson, Lewis Hamilton, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje and[b] many, many, many[/b] others have contributed far more to the greatness of Britain than she can dream of doing if she lived to be 800 years!!! The woman is disgusting. Pure and simple.  She has already condemned her son to becoming a neo-Nazi youth with how she has no qualms poisoning his mind with views that will make the boy a liability to current society where borders are shrinking and ability/talent is king.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Sagamite(m): 9:10am On Nov 30, 2011
Mr--Why:

What pile of junk is this?

First of all, understand the difference between racism and anti-immigration and stop mixing your argument up.

Secondly, so you think the average tribalistic foooooooool, like the ones we see on NL, does not think people of other tribes are "inferior to them, a curse, liability and opportunists".

What a pile of junk!

tom28:

What that racist british woman just echoed out is what most white british actually think.Believe me most white brits would agree a hundred percent with what she just said only that most of them are just too scared to say it in front of a black person.Yea this white woman is quite bold to speak her mind.Many blacks living in the UK are just living in denial over there.White brits has and never will like a person with a dark skin.But what baffles me is with england"s messed up economy many africans are still struggling to go there.More than half of your hard earned money goes to the queen and her royal household and just because You driving a third hand car u think you living it large in the uk.

Cretin!

Product of a failed education system.

Daft ediots that throw conjectural junk and call it "facts".
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Concept(m): 9:34am On Nov 30, 2011
If u are living in the country legally stand up to them. Tell them, many of them are lazy & do rely on benefit to live. Why should such a person be using ordinary skin colour to put me down for all what God has done for me. I am educated, I am not lazy, I toil in the rain & sun to survive. Never! Many times I don tell dem say nobody can intimidate me except if I do not do as instructed. Can we blame them? Awon oloriburuku tolorun ko ni tun ile ati ona won se, ti won ni awon leader wa naa ni. everything is just messy, even making money abroad and planning to invest the at home is also doom to fail, many sharks waiting to devour it afterall you will not be 100% there. God help us. Nevertheless Oyibo is not my God. I believe whatever ability I have is enough to make my voice be heard. Is Obama white?
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by justwise(m): 9:52am On Nov 30, 2011
tom28:

What that racist british woman just echoed out is what most white british actually think.Believe me most white brits would agree a hundred percent with what she just said only that most of them are just too scared to say it in front of a black person.Yea this white woman is quite bold to speak her mind.Many blacks living in the UK are just living in denial over there.[b]White brits has and never will like a person with a dark skin.[/b]But what baffles me is with england"s messed up economy many africans are still struggling to go there.More than half of your hard earned money goes to the queen and her royal household and just because You driving a third hand car u think you living it large in the uk.

You are just ignorant.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Gbawe: 10:01am On Nov 30, 2011
Concept:

If u are living in the country legally stand up to them. Tell them, many of them are lazy & do rely on benefit to live. Why should such a person be using ordinary skin colour to put me down for all what God has done for me. I am educated, I am not lazy, I toil in the rain & sun to survive. Never! Many times I don tell dem say nobody can intimidate me except if I do not do as instructed. Can we blame them? Awon oloriburuku tolorun ko ni tun ile ati ona won se, ti won ni awon leader wa naa ni. everything is just messy, even making money abroad and planning to invest the at home is also doom to fail, many sharks waiting to devour it afterall you will not be 100% there. God help us. Nevertheless Oyibo is not my God. I believe whatever ability I have is enough to make my voice be heard. Is Obama white?

This is the crux of the matter. Let me also add that those who are productive and pulling their weight should freely tell the likes of this woman where to shove it. Some folks , like this wretched woman, want to remain childishly ignorant of how things work today. Citizens of all Nations , today, can be black, brown , white and whatever colour. They may be able to trace their lineage to the Country as far back as a 1000 years or even be naturalised Britons who gained citizenship only 2 year ago. What must be paramount and uniting is a desire to always do what is required to keep the Country you reside in working well. The likes of this wretched woman , even if she cannot see it, are the sort ensuring that the "great" used before Britain is becoming harder to justify today.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Gbawe: 10:08am On Nov 30, 2011
justwise:

You are just ignorant.

Indeed . This comment from Tom28 is the flip side of the behaviour of that wretched woman in how it is hardline with no moderation accepted.

The woman is pathetic and wretched but successful and decent non-caucasian Britons or even immigrants , all fulfilling their obligations as inhabitants, need not condemn all white Britons because of the actions of this loser.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Sagamite(m): 10:17am On Nov 30, 2011
Gbawe:

This is the crux of the matter. Let me also add that those who are productive and pulling their weight should freely tell the likes of this woman where to shove it. Some folks , like this wretched woman, want to remain childishly ignorant of how things work today. Citizens of all Nations , today, can be black, brown , white and whatever colour. They may be able to trace their lineage to the Country as far back as a 1000 years or even be naturalised Britons who gained citizenship only 2 year ago. What must be paramount and uniting is a desire to always do what is required to keep the Country you reside in working well. The likes of this wretched woman , even if she cannot see it, are the sort ensuring that the "great" used before Britain is becoming harder to justify today.  

You are wasting your time arguing and shouting with a low-life with either mental issues, is high on drugs or both.

I will just have a smirk on my face to annoy her more and tell her my forefathers are from Shrewsbury, that she is daft not to know.

I will continue toying with and ridiculing her by telling her she is not fully British as her ancestors are most likely from Nordic areas or France. And then tell her to get out of the country of my forefathers while giggling.

I would then remind her that the first man was black and hence Earth is ours and she needs to ask me for permission to remain on it. And it is £5 per day to remain on it, then stretch out my hand requesting her to pay.

You will not see me arguing with such a fool, I would ridicule her till everyone on the tram start laughing at her.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Concept(m): 10:23am On Nov 30, 2011
Sagamite:

You are wasting your time arguing and shouting with a low-life with either mental issues, is high on drugs or both.

I will just have a smirk on my face to annoy her more and tell her my forefathers are from Shrewsbury, that she is daft not to know.

I will continue toying with and ridiculing her by telling her she is not fully British as her ancestors are most likely from Nordic areas or France. And then tell her to get out of the country of my forefathers while giggling.

I would then remind her that the first man was black and hence Earth is ours and she needs to ask me for permission to remain on it. And it is £5 per day to remain on it, then stretch out my hand requesting her to pay.

You will not see me arguing with such a fool, I would ridicule her till everyone on the tram start laughing at her.

I am laughing I cannot even control tears from my eyes. na wah oh!!

Gbawe:

True talk brother. The world we live now is that of value.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Gbawe: 10:26am On Nov 30, 2011
Sagamite:

You are wasting your time arguing and shouting with a low-life with either mental issues, high on drugs or both.

I would then remind her that the first man was black and hence Earth is ours and she needs to ask me for permission to remain on it.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Indeed. Mockery is probably the best approach for those who act as if their faculty for reasoning is non-existent. Joining issues with them indicates that one considers their toxic views relevant or salient to begin with.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Sagamite(m): 10:43am On Nov 30, 2011
I would point to the child on her lap as evident she is not British.

"Get out of my country. Look your son is blonde. No real British person can be blonde. We British all have black or brown hair [pointing to my head]. You are a Saxon immigrant.

[Say with a serious but comedic face] Get out of our country. Go back to Norway! YOU ARE SAXON!
"

"Give me my Earth rent money, you cheapskate! You have not paid for the right to remain on the planet we came to first! [Then I would say like Ol' Dirty Baastard] Gi'me my money. Cheapskate! The fact you are not paying your Earth rent shows you are the useless scrounger in this country. You don't pay your bills and we are the ones supporting you in our country. Bloody Saxon!" [Giggling]

When she rants or is about leaving the train I would start screaming like Jerry Maguire "Show me the money! £5!"
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by jaybee3(m): 10:51am On Nov 30, 2011
^^^^
U don kolo pata pata
would you really?
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Sagamite(m): 10:57am On Nov 30, 2011
jay bee:

^^^^
U don kolo pata pata
would you really?

Can't you remember when someone was arguing with me on the football pitch what I did?

I just started talking shyt and making jokes about how I would hit him with juju (while I ensured we continued playing) to the point everyone playing was laughing. When the guy thought it would be the normal fighting or bricksmanship.

I am sure you remember as I can bet you were the person that told the guy to call me and apologise after the game.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by jaybee3(m): 11:03am On Nov 30, 2011
Sagamite:

Can't you remember when someone was arguing with me on the football pitch what I did?

I just started talking shyt and making jokes about how I would hit him with juju to the point everyone playing was laughing. When the guy thought it would be the normal fighting or bricksmanship.

I am sure you remember as I can bet you were the person that told the person to call me and apologise after the game.
You know me too damn well
Serial joker
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Beaf: 11:09am On Nov 30, 2011
Gbawe:

Good comment. I really don't understand the thinking of those who seek to justify this woman's action because ethnic discrimination exist in Nigeria and Africa. As adult, we must recognise that what is wrong is wrong. Period. Sensible adults condemn tribalism and racism. They don't use one to mitigate for or justify the other.

In any case, those of us who know the UK understand totally what this woman is. Absolute thrash !!! It is therefore offensive that she views herself better than the Polish , Nigerian, Ghanaian or Tanzanian immigrant contributing positively to the economy of the UK. If you ask the pragmatic economists who deserves to go, it will be her kind they will choose to toss overboard. Lazy, indolent , uncouth, yobbish, poorly educated and most likely on benefit !!!

A British[b] caucasian [/b] business tycoon actually went on radio , BBC 1, to defend immigrants by testifying to how hardworking and dedicated they are in comparison to the Brits who are "lazy , unwilling to pull their weight and thinks the world owes them something" !!!! The man went further to say that he will always employ immigrant legally allowed to work because, as per life's reality today, they are "far better value". The Brits risk becoming mediocre if they don't jettison their natural conservatism and arrogance to see how the world is changing. You cannot deem yourself superior merely because you are caucasian and British when other non-caucasian Brits like Idris Elba, as a random example, continue to put the "great" into Britain while you are a lazy, poorly-educated zero draining society !!!

This ignorant piece of thrash has probably never set foot in Africa to see how white folks are deified  in many Countries - even by our Government - to the extent slavery comes to mind. At least most immigrants to the UK work , pay taxes and must submit to a system where merit and ability is king. The woman is just one of the many racist losers looking to blame others for her failings.

Naturally anyone not "British" is her target while she remains blissfully ignorant of how non-caucasian Britons like George Boateng, Chuka Umumma, Chris Akagbusi, Daley Thompson, Glenda Jackson, Lewis Hamilton, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje and[b] many, many, many[/b] others have contributed far more to the greatness of Britain than she can dream of doing if she lived to be 800 years!!! The woman is disgusting. Pure and simple.  She has already condemned her son to becoming a neo-Nazi youth with how she has no qualms poisoning his mind with views that will make the boy a liability to current society where borders are shrinking and ability/talent is king.

I haven't read all the comments on this thread, but I am sure an ethnic bigot like your kind self should be the last person to point fingers at a racist. what is the difference between ethnic bigotry and racism? just that one is against people of different colour? They are exactly the same thing and you are a hypocrite.

Gbawe, you are every bit like that wretched racist. Quit the hypocrisy.

This is Gbawe, acting the hooligan to perfection:

Gbawe: Yes OOOO !! Babanla razist ni won. Of course they are "razist" for not acknowledging Beaf the wannabee as a Yoruba man even as he hails from Delta State. I think we will have to have a Nairaland ceremony to ordain Beaf a honorary Yoruba before dude develops high BP.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-784439.128.html#msg9372396

More of vintage Gbawe:

Gbawe: I hope the usual sycophants of GEJ and the PDP on Nairaland , as well as those generally uninformed of aregbesola's effort, will read and comprehend what is written below. Folks who work with fact and have personal integrity will agree that the attack on Aregbesola is simply motivated by mischief and bigotry. He will be one of the best Governors in Nigeria. His record of achievement is there for all to see even if mischief makers , supporting a historically mediocre President , want to pretend otherwise. In the case of Beaf, he is simply a Yoruba wannabe who follows and worship Yoruba people and the SW like a lost dog with no home of its own.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-780059.0.html#msg9322080

Gbawe: "Egbon mi, RAZISTS ni won ni bi o, They are bloody RAZISTS"

Clown jati-jati plus Yoruba wannabee, it was always obvious you would show up here while you avoid this thread about your own State of origin:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-783961.0.html

Osun is being transformed so please go and face the corrupt Governor , now easily the worst in Nigeria, misruling your State and swallowing your wealth. [size=14pt]You can never become Yoruba by speaking our language and focusing on us 24/7 like a lost dog that has no home to go to. [/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-783848.0.html#msg9365422

Gbawe: @Ekt bear and Dayokanu.
Beaf, in case you have not noticed, is a Yoruba wannabe . Just check his signature. Despite not being from the region, he talks about SW issues 24/7 often speaking Yoruba while, self-admittedly, he has no time for his own State and the behaviour of her governor. Is it not the same as many , worldwide, are American wannabes always to be found talking about American issue in practised Yankee accent? Go to Ghanaweb.com to note they cannot go a day without talking about Nigerians, however trivial the topic, while most Nigerians don't even notice them. We all know what they say regarding those who talk about others always ala unrequited love. Wannabes jati-jati.

Gbawe:

[b]My brother, trust me when I say Beaf is a failure and sad loser who sits joblessly in his room formenting fantasies. He gets more deranged by the day. The crap he wrote above is complete nonsense dragged out from the dark corners of his fried brain. Totally comical shite from a Yoruba wannabe who thinks he knows Yoruba land and its politics because he speaks the Yoruba language. Dude knows nada about the ACN and only a fool will take a wannabe like him seriously.

Only a mad man, totally obsessed with Yoruba folks, would write what we see below considering we have many despicable neanderthal Governors not fit to even lick the boots of Aregbesola. Abeg, when did Aregbe overtake grossly corrupt misrulers like Orji, Uduaghan, Nyako, Jang  (many,many dead due to his incompetence) et al for this wannabe to make this insane conclusion? Caveat emptor!!! Discuss with Beaf only if you like talking to mentally deranged individuals. Only a mad man ,for example, will conclude that Aregbe is worse, "by a long shot", in comparison to a governor who has watched helplessly as violent crisis took Nigerian lives i.e Jang. Beaf, drop your obsession with us. You are not and can never be a Yoruba man even as it is now obvious that this is what you want most in life with your 24/7 focus on what we do.[/b]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-774228.64.html#msg9279802

All hail Gbawe, the bigot now pointing fingers at a racist!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by firestar(f): 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2011
sad
Damn.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2011
justwise:

You are just ignorant.
Its not about ignorance.Its about the high number of crimes committed in the UK by immigrants.Lets face it and admit most of the violent gun crimes are committed by immigrant youths.I was even reading that this woman came from one of the towns in london which was highly affected by the last riots.Many whites in Enlgand view immigrants as a pest what with many of the immigrants benefiting from the public welfare system without working.Like i said before many white brits would agree with what the lady said but they are scared to air their view.The blacks in england are not giving a good account of themselves with the high number of blacks involved in street mugging and other sort of violent crimes in england.Not until u british blacks address the problem in ur community in england then the white racist wont relent in their bashing.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2011
Sagamite:

What pile of junk is this?

Cretin!

Product of a failed education system.

Daft ediots that throw conjectural junk and call it "facts".
Look name calling wont change the problem in england at hand.The fact is england is a failed country with a high number of problems and another fact is that most white brits blame the immigrants for their problems.Not until they start bashing ur heads in with steel tipped boots like they do in Russia will u start getting the full picture.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by freshera: 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2011
Lol at Sagamite's replies.

As in! That is what they need. Someone who can pretend to be mental like them.

If na peckham, someone may have slapped her, Nollywood style and she would have spoken in Yoruba tongue grin

British blacks exist and will exist forever. How come the British Polish, Romanian, Indians and chinese are not targeted?

i read it on one site that if a british carpenter or welder goes to another country, he is called an expatriate but if na . . .

Anyway, someone suppose mention south africa and other African countries where white immigrants have helped and r.aped the people. they will always sugar-coat apartheid in their magazines like it was just a simple immigration problem whereas it was more than that. they always use style to shift the huge blame on their heads like honouring nelson, etc.

we sef suppose stuborn and pretend to be guilt-free like them.

besides anyone if someone calls you racist names, ignore or look for names and hit them in self-defence, we get plenty erogatory names for them, it's self-defence.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Gbawe: 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2011
Beaf:

I haven't read all the comments on this thread, but I am sure an ethnic bigot like your kind self should be the last person to point fingers at a racist. what is the difference between ethnic bigotry and racism? just that one is against people of different colour? They are exactly the same thing and you are a hypocrite.

Gbawe, you are every bit like that wretched racist. Quit the hypocrisy.

This is Gbawe, acting the hooligan to perfection:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-784439.128.html#msg9372396

More of vintage Gbawe:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-780059.0.html#msg9322080

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-783848.0.html#msg9365422

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-774228.64.html#msg9279802

All hail Gbawe, the bigot now pointing fingers at a racist!!! angry angry angry angry

Eya , I did not know you were such a pathetic weakling and a total p.u.s.sy to the extent you ignore the serious topic to make this all about Gbawe. Abeg, rant all you want. Nobody , except your fellow ethnic bigots, will see my denouncement of a wannabe as bigotry. Do you see me disenfranchising any Nigerian , wherever they are from, by telling them to leave the SW? What is disgusting is how folks like you can focus on a people and region  24/7, while ignoring your own State and region totally. My friend, that makes you only one thing and I repeat it that you are a Yoruba wannabe. Now eff off !!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking: We Are Ready To Die For Sheikh Zakzaky - Supporters Tell Army/police / 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified / Kwankwaso Presents Policy Document (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.