Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. (1979 Views)

When A Married Man Is Always Pinging On His Phone / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart / Pinging Chat (lol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by ifihearam: 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2011
Hello guys,have you ever experienced inviting a girl and during the duration of stay all she does is pinging!pinging!! pinging!!!.how do you feel,i asked one of my friends and he said he busted his girlfriend over this shit too.
The most annoying of all is that they keep you quiet when talking to them and after a reasonable time they ask you to repeat yourself.Have you ever experienced such??
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by Mynd44: 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2011
If a girl does that, then you should also bring out your phone and visit NL just to spite her
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2011
guy naija girls are very boring.dem no sabi converse and all.anyway e don tay wey i throway them
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by ifihearam: 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2011
But that does not make it right??
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by Dyt(f): 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2011
well who s nt experienced it?
i dont tk it as anyth rili bt wen i wanna talk i ask u tk dat BB away
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by 195(f): 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2011
Nor be nigerian girls

Na their work undecided
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by freecocoa(f): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2011
Op I understand what you are saying,it can be really annoying but you know how addictive this things can be,the best thing is to ask her to put the phone away during conversation.
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by ifihearam: 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2011
Maybe it looks like fun or whats in vogue to them,little do they know it makes one have a different view of em.
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by ifihearam: 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2011
@freecocoa
No offense but it sounds like you did it before but now born again right
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by iice(f): 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2011
What is pinging?
I'm guessing it has to do with phones. Not a fan of those.
But i used to get the 'buzz' on YIM. Anyone who does it, i block and move to spam. Don't bluidy care if you're a friend or what. Don't like it so don't do it on my YIM.
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by 195(f): 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2011
iice:

What is pinging?
But i used to get the 'buzz' on YIM. Anyone who does it, i block and move to spam. Don't bluidy care if you're a friend or what. Don't like it so don't do it on my YIM.

- smh
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by kpolli(m): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2011
iice:

What is pinging?

was in love with iice till i found out she was ancient sad
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2011
Mynd_44:

If a girl does that, then you should also bring out your phone and visit NL just to spite her
Mynd_44:

i used dis method on a girl and it worked like magic! She had to beg me to giv her attention!
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by freecocoa(f): 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2011
ifihearam:

@freecocoa
No offense but it sounds like you did it before but now born again right
None taken,I pay mind to whoever I'm having a convo with,phone can't be a distraction,especially not pinging,hardly have time for that.
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by Mynd44: 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2011
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2011
is iice really that ancient? cry
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by cynthiafred67(f): 11:56pm On Nov 29, 2011
lefulefu:

guy naija girls are very boring.dem no sabi converse and all.anyway e don tay wey i throway them

^^^ SMH
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by ifihearam: 11:51am On Nov 30, 2011
I still think its still rather childish to engage in nairaland while she pings with her phone.I could just ignore until she realises and dat would definately be the end.
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by coogar: 11:57am On Nov 30, 2011
ifihearam:

Hello guys,have you ever experienced inviting a girl and during the duration of stay all she does is pinging!pinging!! pinging!!!.how do you feel,i asked one of my friends and he said he busted his girlfriend over this poo too.
The most annoying of all is that they keep you quiet when talking to them and after a reasonable time they ask you to repeat yourself.Have you ever experienced such??

you need to get a life if it annoys you that a girl is engaged with her fone.
if the whole bb messaging ish irks you that much - then stop dating blackberry carrying babes. this can be your criterion of choosing who you want to date. if she owns a blackberry, don't even bother. move on to the next girl using a sagem or mitsubishi phone.
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by cantell(m): 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2011
coogar:

if the whole bb messaging ish irks you that much - then stop dating blackberry carrying babes. this can be your criterion of choosing who you want to date. if she owns a blackberry, don't even bother. move on to the next girl using a sagem or mitsubishi phone.
Nawa ooo! Why the attack na?
The guy chop wetin dem keep for you?
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by 195(f): 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2011
why dont u just slap her and walk away

saves time and stres undecided
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by ElmA1(f): 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2011
190_@:

why dont u just slap her and walk away

saves time and stres undecided

Haha! Funny!
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2011
kpolli:

was in love with iice till i found out she was ancient sad
is she up to 50 yrs? cheesy
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by 195(f): 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2011
^more than 50 actually

she has wrinkles all over her lipsrsealed
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by sugardaddy1(m): 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2011
You carry me ping, I carry you fling because other ladies are on the queue for my attention.

No time for any child's play.
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by iice(f): 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2011
190_@:

^more than 50 actually

she has wrinkles all over her  lipsrsealed

Your cerelac has splattered all around.  I can understand.  You need your parents to come clean you up.
Fortunately for you, i have bats to take care of.

All these notice me males?.  Very embarrassing
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by Mynd44: 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2011
190_@:

^more than 50 actually

she has wrinkles all over her  lipsrsealed

Even in that special place?
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by ifihearam: 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2011

@cooger
but we nor be get problem before ooo,wetin we do you na
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2011
[size=13pt] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You have always disagree with anything that have to do with Nigerian girls. . . men , what really happened ? grin wink
[/size]

190_@:

Nor be nigerian girls

Na their work undecided

Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by 195(f): 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2011
iice:

Your cerelac has splattered all around.  I can understand.  You need your parents to come clean you up.
Fortunately for you, i have bats to take care of.

All these notice me males?.  Very embarrassing

Speaking speaking grammer

Im not the cause of your wrinkles y'know undecided
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by iice(f): 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2011
190_@:

Speaking speaking grammer

Im not the cause of your wrinkles y'know  undecided

But apparently i am the cause of Yours
Else you won't be hounding me like a dog in heat.
Re: Facebook And Pinging During Conversation. by 195(f): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2011
^U seem to have forgotten that u're emittin the smell which is attracting me to u

Wipe that wrinkled arse of urs with a newspaper

to stop the smell undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls, I'm Confused Ooo!!! / Found Love Again / Why Is Love Represented With 2hearts Pinned With An Arrow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.