Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1154418 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fredoooooo: 11:49am On Jul 20, 2014
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fredoooooo: 11:55am On Jul 20, 2014
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by seyema(m): 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
Diz new track by Don Gaff is gonna blow ur mind surely,,,,Break it down(prod by ShawBit)check it out,,Re bc,,, http://tindeck.com/listen/yatr ,,,,Itz Don Gaff baybieeeeee
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
Idowuogbo:
I love her voice! So pure

I like her voice too. She's the queen of country pop - so unique.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
*dorobucci*
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Yemlizzy(f): 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
Girl on fire - Alicia Keys

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fredoooooo: 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
Beautiful - christina aguilera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAfyFTzZDMM
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fredoooooo: 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
dirty - christina aguilera feat redman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rg3sAb8Id8
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fredoooooo: 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
family affair - mary j blige

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znlFu_lemsU
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fredoooooo: 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
rome wasn't build in a day- morcheeba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLGJXbl6g8o
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fredoooooo: 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by yemstok(m): 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
horllybabe: Justin Timberlake -mirrors

Muuuuuaaah!!! Love you for dis kiss
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
Jregz: Miss America --- J.Cole

0-100 -- Drake

we dem boyz---- WizKhalifa

we dem Boyz (rmx ).----Diddy ft French Montana, Meekmill

Forbidden Fruit --- J.Cole Ft K.Lamar

R & B Bitchess --- French Montana, Wale,Fabulous (This shit's crazy, all bout the best.RnB babes.,they wished to hit, See confession. grin grin )

Long Live ASAP ---- ASAP Rocky

Bandz A Make Her Dance.. grin grin grin --- Juicy J

Ride for my nigger --- YG FT
Rich Homie quan, Young jeezy

Ride for my nigger (Freestyle )
--- Crooked I

my Playlist for now
Remove 0-100 by Drake nd I love ur playist. Forbidden fruit is de ish.
Cole spits...just copped a maroon 5, no Adam Levine.
Wayne spits...If money grown trees I branchd out...am jst waitin for ma bitch to cash out.
Juicy says...like a broke atm, am spilling all these cash.
Sick tunes. Hmmm...Crooked I. No comment
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
horllybabe: Justin Timberlake -mirrors
Nice song. But it kinda became boring at de tail end. Justin nd his 7mins songs...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
Micheal Jackson - Earth Song
Micheal Jackson - Stranger in Moscow
Evanescence - Takin Over Me
Melanie Fiona - 4a.m
Jhene Aiko - Bed Piece
Owl City - If my heart was a house
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
Wiz Khalifa - We Dem Bois
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by LaurinaDavid(f): 12:03am On Jul 21, 2014
HeyChiko: Micheal Jackson - Earth Song
Micheal Jackson - Stranger in Moscow
Evanescence - Takin Over Me
Melanie Fiona - 4a.m
Jhene Aiko - Bed Piece
Owl City - If my heart was a house

it's 4am and my lover won't answer,
he's probably somewhere with a dancer
sipping champagne while i'm in his bed...

Wake up wake up,
gotta get this paper, gotta put on makeup
gotta act like i care about this fake stuff
what a waste of my day
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 21, 2014
Lilwayne ft Drake- right above it instrumental
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Missmossy(f): 8:24am On Jul 21, 2014
grace - Michael Smith

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 21, 2014
LaurinaDavid:

it's 4am and my lover won't answer,
he's probably somewhere with a dancer
sipping champagne while i'm in his bed...

Wake up wake up,
gotta get this paper, gotta put on makeup
gotta act like i care about this fake stuff
what a waste of my day
You know de lyrics too well. Melanie Fiona's like Abdulmutallab.....she jst wuldnt blow. I mean she sings so well. Same with Sia. Sia's a topic for a another day. Okay...stand aside Sia. Meet the next big thn...Jhene Aiko. Now dis lady is....I don't know mehn. Lemme jst sing...
Wat I am trying to say is, de love is ours to make so we shuld make it.... everything else can wait...the time is ours to take so we shuld take it...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 21, 2014
westlife -- Puzzle of my heart..

I love that song die
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by LaurinaDavid(f): 8:42am On Jul 21, 2014
[quote
author=HeyChiko]You know de lyrics too well. Melanie Fiona's like
Abdulmutallab.....she jst wuldnt blow. I mean she sings so well. Same
with Sia. Sia's a topic for a another day. Okay...stand aside Sia. Meet
the next big thn...Jhene Aiko. Now dis lady is....I don't know mehn.
Lemme jst sing...
Wat I am trying to say is, de love is ours to make so we shuld make
it.... everything else can wait...the time is ours to take so we shuld
take it...[/quote]

listened to Sia- big girls cry
Jhene Aiko - you vs them
Jhene Aiko - love to die for
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 21, 2014
LaurinaDavid:

listened to Sia- big girls cry
Jhene Aiko - you vs them
Jhene Aiko - love to die for
Big girls cry when their hearts are breakin. Kinda reminds me of Fergie's Big girls don't cry. Only dis time, Sia is saying Big girls cry. Nd dey do so wen deir hearts re breakin. Nice song tho....but Titanium, Chanderlier, remain my favourites. A great singer she is. But She's not given d recognition she deserves. A person of her calibre ( vocal dexterity nd whatnot ) shuld be given d same recognition accorded de likes of Rihanna nd Beyonce. Am jst saying...my opinion tho.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by yemstok(m): 10:11am On Jul 21, 2014
HeyChiko: Nice song. But it kinda became boring at de tail end. Justin nd his 7mins songs...

To u bro, loved everi bit of it.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 21, 2014
Now some Nigga will com to me nd be like Mode 9 is a better rapper. Oh yeah...u re entitled to an opinion....i forgot.
Np; M.I - Coming home.
Make money blow billz ( Bill )....Lewinski. Plus d moniker ( monica ) for greatness iz me.
Yall remember de infidelity saga btw Bill Clinton nd Monica Lewinski.
M.I sure is de moniker for greatness
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by LaurinaDavid(f): 11:51am On Jul 21, 2014
you make me feel.... mase
listening to the best of mase now,
drake ft weekend - the crew love
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ay tambores umaculli, tambores umaculla
Que se echen todo pa'lao, que la tierra va ha temblar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Nx8URjepjo
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
One of my favourite soundtracks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hhfScpi3Ts
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
Break Free- Ariana Grande Ft Zedd.

This is! the part where i say, i don't want it. I'm stronger than i have been before...

This is! the part where i break free...cause i can't resist it no more
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by rudepen(m): 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
Crunch time- j cole
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Missmossy(f): 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
Whatcha say - Jason Derulo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.