Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,222 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1152778 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by papindinho(m): 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
Missmossy: Whatcha say - Jason Derulo
I miss that song..
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Missmossy(f): 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
papindinho: I miss that song..
Its quite nice cool despite the fact that its not a recent song.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by papindinho(m): 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
Missmossy:
Its quite nice cool despite the fact that its not a recent song.
Yea... I love Jason as a singer but he's going too dirty nowadays... I'm always stuck with my CB...#ChrisMorrisBrown....

My current favourite song is "Die For You"- Chris Brown
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Missmossy(f): 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
papindinho: Yea... I love Jason as a singer but he's going too dirty nowadays... I'm always stuck with my CB...#ChrisMorrisBrown....

My current favourite song is "Die For You"- Chris Brown

That song is #d.o.pe.

Playing Sweet love by Chris also,the guy is good.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by papindinho(m): 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
Missmossy:

That song is #d.o.pe.

Playing Sweet love by Chris also,the guy is good.
I had three CB's albums on my memory card before it corrupted...

Always CB...lol.

You've listened to Loyal?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by herald9: 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
Taylor Swift -22
MikeWillMadeIt ft Miley Cirus, Wiz Khalifa -23

smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Yemlizzy(f): 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
We can't stop - Miley Cyrus

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by freecharles(m): 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
Modenine - Lose you....beautiful piece of real hiphop....#bless u mode9
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
Caribbean blue- Enya.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 22, 2014
Sóley - Pretty Face

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRwFRMGpTWg

I see my pretty face in his eyes
I listen to our blood run side by side
I throw my hands to you and run away
It´s so cold, so dangerous that I can't stay

I ran away from you
into your dream
the one
That I was in when you
told me
That I could never meet
my friend
again

I thought I had touched them but I can't feel
I'm in your dream
They want to take me but I will hide from them
Tonight I'll take your life and throw it far away
I'll use my pretty face to find my way to him

I ran away from you
into your dream
the one
That I was in when you
told me
That I could never meet
my friend
again

Will you be my friend in my dream?
Just take that pretty face off show me
Will we ever have that baby?
Just take your pretty face off, show me

Are you my friend?

Will you be my friend in my dream?
Just take that pretty face off show me
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by hueyReckless: 6:33am On Jul 22, 2014
Childish Gambino - 3005
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 22, 2014
Aye - Davido
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by LaurinaDavid(f): 9:44am On Jul 22, 2014
shaggy- mr bombastic
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fayrouzz(m): 10:38am On Jul 22, 2014
Can I talk... Ice Prince ft Joell Ortiz and MI
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lady Gaga - Paparazzi
Cos you know that baby I...I'm ur biggest fan i'll follow you until you love me... papa-papparazi. Baby there's no other superstar you know dat i'll be...your papa-papparazi...Promise i'll be kind...but i won't stop until that boy is mine
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by obas1o: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
Good day every one, I just discover a website that pays u for sharing sometin with ur friends on socail networks like facebook,twitter,googlepus and so on and they also pay dirctly to ur local bank account, wen u place their advert on ur fb or twitter wall and 1 person click on it , dy pay u #10, and when 100 people click it,it gana be 100*10 which is = 1k, and wen u also refer some one to them and d person join vip member,dy pay u #1000,and u can also sigup for a challenge,if u are able to invite 50 frnds to them and they join vip, u r done,cus u will be recieving a total of 100k monthly and if u also invite 10 vips to them u will be paid 10k monthly for 14 months,and if u invite 30 vips u will be paid 50k monthly for 14months, follow the below link to get started http://www.winthrills.com/?ref=obas1o ,after successfully registeration u upgrade ur membership to vip with just 3k, so that u can have access to all their bonus,mind you the 3k is just a dime,cus u can make it within a day even 5k,and make sure your sponsor their is ochuko paul

. Please u may think this is a scam,yahoo or 419..but please i asure u ,is 100% real and legit.but if u r still doubtin no prob, just goto www.google.com,i mean google search engine, and search "winthrills.com is it real or scam?" after that click send,,and see testimonies.but after confirmin don't forget to come back and use my referer link. ,http://www.winthrills.com/?ref=obas1o ..best of luck.
Feel free to contact me if u are encounterin any errors
08158420650 on what'sapp or call
or u can add me on facebook with http://fb.com/obasguru
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mandevegas: 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
ONYE by WAJE ft TIWA SAVAGE the video
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Missmossy(f): 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
papindinho: I had three CB's albums on my memory card before it corrupted...

Always CB...lol.

You've listened to Loyal?
Yeah i ve Tyga was featured in it if i aint mistaken.

Royals -Lorde cool

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by papindinho(m): 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
Missmossy:
Yeah i ve Tyga was featured in it if i aint mistaken.

Royals -Lorde cool
yea... You got it...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Missmossy(f): 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
papindinho: yea... You got it...
I use to think most guys don't like Chris Breezy like that ooo,you are an exception.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by papindinho(m): 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
Missmossy:
I use to think most guys don't like Chris Breezy like that ooo,you are an exception.
hahahahahaha.... Sure, I must be. #TeamBreezy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Missmossy(f): 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
papindinho: hahahahahaha.... Sure, I must be. #TeamBreezy
Nice!

You are the music in me - High School Musical.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by papindinho(m): 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
Missmossy:
Nice!

You are the music in me - High School Musical.
oh! Troy and hmmn I don forget this girl o...lol. Cool and nice song.

Bigger than Life- Chris Brown ft Birdman, Lil wayne
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Missmossy(f): 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
papindinho: oh! Troy and hmmn I don forget this girl o...lol. Cool and nice song.

Bigger than Life- Chris Brown ft Birdman, Lil wayne
Her name is gabriella,she sings pretty well.

Titanium - Sia
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
Toots & The Maytals - 54-46 Was My Number

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjg6flu3zuc
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
Only time - Enya.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:51am On Jul 23, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WSQF0c8jPk

No love- August Alsina Ft Nicki Minaj
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:58am On Jul 23, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWgvGjAhvIw

Hey Ya!-Outkast..

This song never gets old to me cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:04am On Jul 23, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy5cKX4jBkQ

Born to make you happy- Britney Spears
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 23, 2014
`Katherine Jenkins - don't cry for me, Argentina.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 23, 2014
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Missmossy(f): 9:23am On Jul 23, 2014
Mercy said no - Cece Winans

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.