Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1154208 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fourcade(m): 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
Starlight- Muse! smiley

I will be chasing a starlight
Until the end of my life
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fourcade(m): 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
Map of The Problematique - Muse! cool

Black Holes and Revelations…

Dadoctore are you a Muse fan? smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Danhumprey: 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
Calvin J Harris ft. Ellie Goulding - I need your love.

For Mayapop.wink
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by dadoctore(m): 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
Fourcade: Map of The Problematique - Muse! cool

Black Holes and Revelations…

Dadoctore are you a Muse fan? smiley

Nah
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Tymax(m): 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
A Long Walk - Jill Scott
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Danhumprey: 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
Iyanya - Your waist.

For Glitest.embarassed
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Danhumprey: 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
Jay Sean ft. Pitbull - I'm all yours.

For Mayapop.smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Yemlizzy(f): 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
She aint you - Chris Brown
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by tspun(m): 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
TREY SONGZ - CAN'T BE FRIENDS

i love this song and it's about two
people who were "just friends" in the
beginning, then one day, they decided to try something new so they moved on to
something more than friends,

and now at this point,
th girl doesn't want to be with him like that
anymore, and she is asking him to go back to
being friends again because she prefers when they where just friends than now that they where lovers,

and the guy is saying it's
impossible because now he's in love
with her. that he can't
be friends not after everything that
happened between them. So sad

next is USHER - SCREAM
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by delikay4luv: 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
Immortal_Technique - - - - the 4th branch
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
`MI - King James.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
tspun: TREY SONGZ - CAN'T BE FRIENDS

i love this song and it's about two
people who were "just friends" in the
beginning, then one day, they decided to try something new so they moved on to
something more than friends,

and now at this point,
th girl doesn't want to be with him like that
anymore, and she is asking him to go back to
being friends again because she prefers when they where just friends than now that they where lovers,

and the guy is saying it's
impossible because now he's in love
with her. that he can't
be friends not after everything that
happened between them. So sad

next is USHER - SCREAM

`Ehya... Oya, help me cry for that guy.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
Derrick haddon -dont wanna let you go

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
Danhumprey: Jay Sean ft. Pitbull - I'm all yours.
For Mayapop.smiley
Danhumprey: Jay Sean ft. Pitbull - I'm all yours.

For Mayapop.smiley
wink embarassed This is for you! kiss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sV0S8qWSy0

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
nickz: this p0rn has good background music grin.......that lap dance affected Drake's anaconda
grin grin grin, I think it will inspire him to write his new album, and it's gonna be all about azz grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by dytbabe: 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
Tymax: A Long Walk - Jill Scott

Let's take a long walk
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Tymax(m): 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
dytbabe:

Let's take a long walk
Around the park, after dark... cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Danhumprey: 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2014
mayapop: wink embarassed This is for you! kiss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sV0S8qWSy0
Cool!!!

I am a fan of Ariana Grande. wink
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
Song: Powerless
Artist: Linkin Park
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
Danhumprey: Cool!!!

I am a fan of Ariana Grande. wink
cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
Song: All Good Things
Artist: Nelly Furtado
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by yinkeys(m): 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
Born Sinner - J Cole
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
Danhumprey: Iyanya - Your waist.

For Glitest.embarassed

I no bi Mercy Johnson oh grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
Song: She 'll be loved
Artist: Maroon 5
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
Song: Black Hawk
Artist: Joe
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
Song: Dance with my father
Artist: Luther Vandross
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nickz(m): 12:08am On Aug 22, 2014
if i hear say i no dedicate my own song?

mc galaxy-sekemgrin

badoolee

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Mystiqme: 12:56am On Aug 22, 2014
Studio Killers: Jenny.

......I wanna run our friendship, we should be lovers instead. smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nickz(m): 4:31am On Aug 22, 2014
Mystiqme: Studio Killers: Jenny.

......I wanna run our friendship, we should be lovers instead. smiley
my sister plays this song every morning at a very high volumeangry
the thing dey pepper me ehn

NP:sam smith:stay with me
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Missmossy(f): 5:22am On Aug 22, 2014
Say goodbye-Chris Brown

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by tspun(m): 5:57am On Aug 22, 2014
Austeenx:

`Ehya... Oya, help me cry for that guy.
I can't see the tears comin down my eyes
So I gotta make the song cry

JAY Z - SONG CRY.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nickz(m): 6:16am On Aug 22, 2014
t-pain-bartender

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.