Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1154164 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by BasseyJ(m): 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2012
Nikki Minaj - Superbass
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mukina2: 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2012
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]This sonqq never ghets old. . . .lol cheesy cheesy[/size]
wink

Unbreak my Heart - Toni Braxton
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2012
[size=13pt] wink wink wink

Darling , i love the songs u hearing this days -- LOVE!!! smiley smiley

rogerio vc é tudo pra miim te amo muiito . . . . .(l) kiss kiss
[/size]
mukina2:

wink

Unbreak my Heart - Toni Braxton
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrResource(m): 5:35am On Jan 20, 2012
mobf:

Just trying to figure out if you're black that's all. Your choice of songs is something else

grin grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrResource(m): 5:37am On Jan 20, 2012
One day too late - Skillet cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by eghost247(m): 5:50am On Jan 20, 2012
Skillet Awake and Alive
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:04am On Jan 20, 2012
[size=13pt]Friend, why are u laughing now . . .? ^^ grin grin[/size]

Mr.Resource:

grin grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:32am On Jan 20, 2012
[size=13pt]The Black Satans - The Satan Of Hell cheesy cheesy cheesy very funny and interesting !

Komunální Odpad-Sexuální žně

Def Leppard - Photograph

Cabrones Sarnentos - Soco Inglês e Navalha
[/size]
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by AngelEyes0: 10:34am On Jan 20, 2012
I’m listening to Bumpy ride by Mohombi, the bass and music is simply superb and I always dance when I listen to this song.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:58am On Jan 20, 2012
[size=13pt]Gexerott - Rituals to darkenessence

Sargeist
- Satanic Black Devotion

Inquisition - Solitary Death in the Nocturnal Woods

Vampiria - The Hand of Death (Traducida)
[/size]
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrResource(m): 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2012
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Friend,  why are u laughing now  . . .? ^^  grin grin[/size]

mobf:
Your  choice of songs is something else

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Gexerott - Rituals to darkenessence

Sargeist
- Satanic Black Devotion

Inquisition - Solitary Death in the Nocturnal Woods

Vampiria - The Hand of Death (Traducida)
[/size]
shocked shocked shocked

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]The Black Satans - The Satan Of Hell   cheesy cheesy cheesy very funny and interesting !
[/size]

shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2012
[size=13pt] Mr .Are u shinning your eyes because of my taste in music? grin grin[/size]

Mr.Resource:

shocked shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2012
[size=13pt]Bloodbath - Breeding Death cool

Marduk- Of Hells Fire ( cheesy cheesy cheesy )

ANGERSEED - Over The Darkest Season [Live At III. Full Of Anger Festival] sad

Dark Funeral- 666 voices inside kiss kiss
[/size]
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrResource(m): 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2012
eghost247:

Skillet Awake and Alive

How do you feel that collabo cool

INjection - Rise Against
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrResource(m): 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2012
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt] Mr .Are u shinning your eyes because of my taste in music? grin grin[/size]

Seriously!, Don't commit suicide o grin grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2012
[size=13pt]For where. . . but , u know i can't that nah -- That's just another brutal path of me that dead is one of my best colleague . we're all entittled the calling when the time comes -- grin grin wink[/size]

Mr.Resource:

Seriously!, Don't commit suicide o grin grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by emofine2(f): 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2012
Lucky Dube - Remember me smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2012
[size=13pt]Sargeist - Disciple Of The Heinous Path

Hour Of Penance - Paradogma

Reflections Of Ruin
- Serpents (HD)

Kult ov Azazel
-- Invoking the Infernal Majesty kiss kiss
[/size]
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kelz88(f): 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2012
SMH! How can you be listening to more than one at the same time?!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2012
[size=13pt]I got playlist my darling. . . u know? smiley there's no time to even share all the songs i listen to since my ear-phone is always sting on me -- lol wink[/size]

kelz88:

SMH! How can you be listening to more than one at the same time?!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrResource(m): 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2012
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]For where. . . but , u know i can't that nah -- That's just another brutal path of me that dead is one of my best colleague . we're all entittled the calling when the time comes  -- grin grin wink[/size]

Sometimes wonder how the lyrics of those songs will be grin grin. . .

Disenchanted - MY CHEmical RomancE
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2012
[size=13pt]he he friend not only u having the same feelings here . well , the lyrics are strong anti religion , anti-Christ , and anything that goes against SATAN our true creator . The lyrics may scare pouch out your assehole Mr . If u gimme a chance I'll share some with u LOL grin grin wink

BTW , that's the life i live smiley
[/size]

Mr.Resource:

Sometimes wonder how the lyrics of those songs will be grin grin. . .

Disenchanted - MY CHEmical RomancE

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2012
[size=13pt]DARKENED NOCTURN SLAUGHTERCULT - The Dead Hate The Living

NAPALM DEATH
- Time Waits For No Slave

One More Victim - Last Hour.( Album: Dominion )

Lab A -I Am The Maker
[/size]
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrResource(m): 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2012
^^^No ooo
Carry on!.These i've got here are enough trouble already cool

Famous last words- My ChemicAl RomanCe
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2012
[size=13pt]alright then i believe reading some of these lyrics you'll learn new dimension in music and hiden truth . grin

as i keep sharing point out the one (s) u need to see the lyrics I'll do right away wink wink
[/size]

Mr.Resource:

^^^No ooo
Carry on!.These i've got here are enough trouble already cool

Famous last words- My ChemicAl RomanCe

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrResource(m): 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2012
^^^Roger that cool

My World - 3 dOOrs Down

. . .And your trapped inside this world you made yourself,But that's not the world I live in.This is not the life for me,'Cause my world is bigger than your problems,and it's bigger than me. . .That's not the world I live in,This is not the life for me,Cause my world is bigger than youurrrrr proooooblems
And it's biiiigger than meeeee. . .
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2012
[size=13pt]Carach Angren - The Carriage Wheel Murder

Slayer - Postmortem

Dark Funeral - My Dark Desires (lyrics)

Disma - Towards the Megalith
[/size]
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrResource(m): 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2012
if i could be like that - 3 Doors Down cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by emofine2(f): 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2012
Thomas Mapfumo - Kuyaura cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2012
[size=13pt]Hildr Valkyrie - Shield Brothers Of Valhalla

Immortal - Blacker Than Darkness

Dishammer - Wish of Suffering

Bile - Defleshing Of Bones
[/size]
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mobf: 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2012
Marlon Asher - Ganjah farmer

inspyariashannn grin grin grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrResource(m): 4:27pm On Jan 20, 2012
Before the Worst - The Script cool

CoooOOOOL!

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.