Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1154259 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
Main Menu theme (Call of Duty: Ghosts) by David Buckley.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dwady:
Manchester United and we won. Do you watch football?? Happy Sunday,

Thanks you too smiley

Lool no I do not. Manchester united is the red team innih?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by wintersnow(m): 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
cao:
Main Menu theme (Call of Duty: Ghosts) by David Buckley.

I think yhu shud listen to cod waw menu theme song... it really breaks me down..
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
Adaobi
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
Bed of lies -nicki minaj ft. Skylar grey
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JoeCutie(m): 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
Taylor Swift - Crazier
Taylor Swift - Ours
Taylor Swift - Breathe

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by 9inches(m): 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding - Outside
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4YRWT_Aldo

Beyoncé-7/11. This video is cray! more like she's having fun

Shoulders sideways, smack it, smack it in the air
Legs movin' side to side, smack it in the air
Legs movin' side to side, smack you in the air
Smack it, smack it in the air
Legs movin' side to side, smack it, smack it in the air

Wave your hands side to side, put it in the air
Clap, clap, clap like you don't care
Smack that, clap, clap, clap like you don't care
(I know you care)

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dwady(m): 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Thanks you too smiley

Lool no I do not. Manchester united is the red team innih?
Yea. How did you know?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nickz(m): 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
The body-Wale ft Jeremih.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by tspun(m): 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
KENDRICK LAMAR - HIGH POWER

i love this song, it really connects with a lot of today's issues in the society.
Metaphors are great as well, they actually work with the song So deep,
an incredible beat. It's just amazing.

NEXT IS CHRIS BROWN FT JHENE AIKO - DRUNK TEXTING
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JoeCutie(m): 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
Enya - Flora secret
Yanni - Nightingale

These two guys should get married already. They are blessed.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dwady:
Yea. How did you know?

I live with a bunch of boys sad
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by OohMpa: 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
mayapop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4YRWT_Aldo

Beyoncé-7/11. This video is cray! more like she's having fun

Legs movin' side to side, smack it in the air
Legs movin' side to side, smack you in the air
Legs movin' side to side, smack it, smack it in the air

Clap, clap, clap like you don't care
Smack that, clap, clap, clap like you don't care
(I know you care)

Why Ooh Mpa's bae put pampers for her bum?

As a professional nyashologist, Ooh Mpa knows the dimensions of her nyash and her on that white is false negative twerk or without for the past 6 months...sad

@thread, Starting X 2014 by Ed Sheeran all over again smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dwady(m): 2:25am On Nov 24, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I live with a bunch of boys sad
Lol, that's cool tho. grin So how's bae?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kombats: 5:48am On Nov 24, 2014
Taylor swift - Blank Space
One Direction - Steal my girl and Night changes
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 24, 2014
OohMpa:

Why Ooh Mpa's bae put pampers for her bum?

As a professional nyashologist, Ooh Mpa knows the dimensions of her nyash and her on that white is false negative twerk or without for the past 6 months...sad

@thread, Starting X 2014 by Ed Sheeran all over again smiley
grin grin. Lol! nah that's her butt tongue
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 24, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij_0p_6qTss

The heart wants what it wants-Selena Gomez. Sad song embarassed

When I was on stage, and I was thinking, and I felt like I know him and that I know his heart and I know what he wouldn't do to hurt me, but I didn't realize that I was feeling too confident & great about myself, and it will be completely be shattered cry by one thing.....by something so stupiid! but then, you made me feel so crazy, you made feel like it was my fault...I was in pain embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 24, 2014
Bed of lies - Nicki minaj ft Skylar Grey
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
XMB Menu Song from Enslaved: Odyssey to the West by Nitin Sawhney.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SwKa9YDUc0
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by bennymohit: 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
Promote your music massively nationwide
through nigeria, Ghana, Internationally, Street mix tape,club djs and online and start offers for big shows,marketing deal,record label deal and endorsement from big companies. Don't allow that good song die in your hands!!!!
>>>contact Toogbaski now<<<
we are into video and music promotion
for more promo info call :call:07063646445,bbm 794E3A89, Email:toogbaskionline@gmail.com

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
Jeremih - Dont tell Em'

Teefli - 24
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
Dwady:
Lol, that's cool tho. grin So how's bae?

Haha what bae is this?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
Taylor Swift - Girl At Home.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
Taylor Swift - Sad Beautiful Tragic.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Missmossy(f): 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
Alicia Keys ft Nicki Minaj-Girl on fire

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
Taylor Swift - Sparks Fly.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
Taylor Swift - Back To December.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
Demi Lovato - Skyscraper.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dwady(m): 11:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha what bae is this?
Breezy of course.. And your boyfriend?

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.