Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1152928 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 17, 2014
L.A Love-Fergie ft YG

la la la la la
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 1:27am On Dec 17, 2014
The calling.....Wherever you will go .
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 1:34am On Dec 17, 2014
Alesso..Heroes( we could be).
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fourcade(m): 1:36am On Dec 17, 2014
Something To Remind You - STAIND! smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 1:46am On Dec 17, 2014
Ariana Grande ft Zedd.....Break free
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 1:50am On Dec 17, 2014
Disclosure -----Latch ft Sam Smith
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 2:09am On Dec 17, 2014
Hozier----Take me to church.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by missterious(f): 3:37am On Dec 17, 2014
mayapop:
L.A Love-Fergie ft YG

la la la la la

Fergie looked so different in the video.

Sarah Barailles - I choose you
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 17, 2014
mayapop:
L.A Love-Fergie ft YG

la la la la la

I like this song ehn. ...and Icona Pop - I don't care
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dhellake: 6:49am On Dec 17, 2014
Thinking Out Loud- Ed Sheeran
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 17, 2014
missterious:

Fergie looked so different in the video.

Sarah Barailles - I choose you
LOL. Yeah! she's embracing the L.A side, i love her new look tho' smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 17, 2014
Amefrica:

I like this song ehn. ...and Icona Pop - I don't care
our favorite song cheesy, i like the other one too

Jealous-Nick Jonas
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Booty4me: 7:54am On Dec 17, 2014
kombats:

oboy over longest time oooo hw u dey na?

Am good and u? U knw longer login why? I understand
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 17, 2014
MrsBreezy:

1. I am wifey. Not side chick. Wife. MRSbreezy. I'll cut karrueche.
2. I'm not into migos my bestie is looooool. Tbh I like Versace and fight night and Hannah Montana. The rest lipsrsealed
3. Chief Keef. For real? I like my rappers Good looking please. He's ugh. Ew Drake. Lil Wayne <3 Kanye West <3. I looooove big Sean. Wiz khalifa makes me laugh lol. Btw Chris is a rapper too wink
Yeah...CB's been rapping lately. And he isn't doin badly at all if u ask me. You should go listen to his liftoff freestyle, if u havnt....he killed it! Dude raps better dan most of these so called rappers. You heard his X album? Maine dere's not a song on dat album I don't like.....the album is just ahmayzing! True dat @ Chief Keef....I really don't know how Wayne does it, dude's got over a thousand metaphors in his head...I see Wiz khalifa, & I'm thinking...FAGG! Oh and Nigga smokes more dan chimney. His songs tho...catchy!
His wifey u say? Oh well...uhmm I hate to tell u dis, but I hope CB & Karrueche are able to settle deir grievances! Would love to see em back together u know...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 17, 2014
Godwon Ft. Sauce kid & Killz - Too much money
Phenom - Best rapper alive
Getting brain inna Range...call dat Sitcom
Haha...Phenom sha..;crazy dude
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by triface(m): 9:23am On Dec 17, 2014
My Greetings sir/ma... i am Nicholas an inspirational gospel artiste...with great vibes by His grace. i need your help in a recording company... you can listen to some of my tracks sir/ma; visit; soundcloud.com/nicholas-triface. i will be glad to hear from you. contact; +2348173247508. BB Pin; 24E9D6F4
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 17, 2014
mayapop:
our favorite song cheesy, i like the other one too

Jealous-Nick Jonas

Yes haha. Love that too.

Have you listened to Blank Space by Taylor Swift? Please do. smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
Truffle butter - Nicki minaj ft Drake and Lil wayne
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
childish gambino - pop thieves (make it feel good)
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by braindamage(m): 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
Fourcade:
Something To Remind You - STAIND! smiley
'..the road to hell, along the way. Is paved with good intentions so they say'. This bands just have some blurred but wise meanings to their songs. Nice song. 'So far away' & '14 shades of grey' still remains my best song and album
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
J.Cole - Apparently
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by keandre: 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
Stan-Eminem
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by tunechi28(m): 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
fire squad-jcole
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
HeyChiko:
Yeah...CB's been rapping lately. And he isn't doin badly at all if u ask me. You should go listen to his liftoff freestyle, if u havnt....he killed it! Dude raps better dan most of these so called rappers. You heard his X album? Maine dere's not a song on dat album I don't like.....the album is just ahmayzing! True dat @ Chief Keef....I really don't know how Wayne does it, dude's got over a thousand metaphors in his head...I see Wiz khalifa, & I'm thinking...FAGG! Oh and Nigga smokes more dan chimney. His songs tho...catchy!
His wifey u say? Oh well...uhmm I hate to tell u dis, but I hope CB & Karrueche are able to settle deir grievances! Would love to see em back together u know...

He's just too amazing. sad I can't wait to see him live Omygosh. Loooool of course. That album was too sexy. Even the mixtape.. Lol wow.

Hahaha Wayne ahh noo he makes me laugh too. The bet awards looool I died. Haha wiz khalifa naah he probs pees weed at this stage lol

Ehm. What ever makes chris happy makes me happy. Ill forever be his wifey stop being jealous
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
MrsBreezy:

He's just too amazing. sad I can't wait to see him live Omygosh. Loooool of course. That album was too sexy. Even the mixtape.. Lol wow.

Hahaha Wayne ahh noo he makes me laugh too. The bet awards looool I died. Haha wiz khalifa naah he probs pees weed at this stage lol

Ehm. What ever makes chris happy makes me happy. Ill forever be his wifey stop being jealous
Alright den...i'll stop being jealous...Lol. On second thought, I could care less really. I mean av got Lala Anthony to worry about...all dat is remainin is **** Camelo, and she'll be mine. Maine she's GORGEOUS. I be feeling like Malachai "Kai" Parker...right about now...Lol
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ellie Goulding - All I want.....Original song was done by Kodalline. Heard dis cover in the vampire diaries...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by VIRGINSDESPIRIT: 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
Fly=2face
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
keke Palmer - man in the mirror
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cap28: 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by rittyben(f): 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
Oh holy night by Maria Carey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
Smooth Criminal - Michael Jackson

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.