Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,194 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1152771 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
Elle King - Ex's and Oh's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9OvgrxaPKU

My Ex’s & the O-o-oh’s
They haunt me
Like gho-o-sts, they want me
To make them all
They won’t let go
Ex’s & Oh’s

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fourcade(m): 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
braindamage:
I can forgive & I'm not ashamed, to be the person that I am today. God Bless this band..killed the lens of my disc man back then

. . .and this is the smile that i've never shown before.

I usually wear my best smile each time i reach this part. smileyI didn't see the song's name but i recognised my DP right there. grin

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fourcade(m): 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
Collide - Skillet cool

There's something deep inside
that keeps my faith alive,
When all you can do is hide
from the fear that's deep inside of you
Something, something, something,
Something, something, something to hold me close
when I don't know
There's something deep inside that keeps my faith alive. . .
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fourcade(m): 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
Comatose - Skillet smiley

. . .I hate livin' without you
Dead wrong to ever doubt you
But my demons lay in waitin'
Tempting me away. . .
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fightforchange1(f): 4:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
Firebeeatz wicked
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fourcade(m): 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
Devour - Shinedown! smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fulaman198(m): 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ronald4lif(m): 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zyzxx(m): 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
Listen - beyounce
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Aida13: 12:52am On Mar 02, 2015
Neyo ft. T.I. ----- One More

"Something telling me you deserve a drink or two..."

Haha this ma jam!!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 02, 2015
Inspector Norse - Todd Terje
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fulaman198(m): 4:32am On Mar 02, 2015
I keep listening to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sniCjp9ZbpU

ArtanK, Ajuran (the Bantu) the only thing that needs to happen is me replace the singer in this song
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 02, 2015
Nothing but trouble - Phantogram
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 02, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by visita: 9:43am On Mar 02, 2015
M.I - Middle
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by morganist99(m): 9:56am On Mar 02, 2015
Miley Cyrus-wrecking ball
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PunterTim(m): 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
Calvin Harris ft Haim - Pray To God
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mr Probz - Nothing Really Matters | "I don't need air cos I breath her" deep lyrics
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by stanclef(m): 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
You will love it

kozyG - End of the matter

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/13263
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
Kayo MusiQ(Berkley college of music) - Praying for peace The song is abt the m.oronic killings taking place in Nigeria Btw Kayode "kayo musiq" is Nigerian born inNigeria
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_fqJvFIBVM
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by braindamage(m): 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
Fourcade:

. . .and this is the smile that i've never shown before.

I usually wear my best smile each time i reach this part. smileyI didn't see the song's name but i recognised my DP right there. grin
Yeah!!..a brilliant song
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ArtanK(m): 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
Fulaman198:
I keep listening to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sniCjp9ZbpU

ArtanK, Ajuran (the Bantu) the only thing that needs to happen is me replace the singer in this song

I see what you mean bro, those women are fine shocked especially the one with the pink dress when they're in the water.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fulaman198(m): 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
ArtanK:

I see what you mean bro, those women are fine shocked especially the one with the pink dress when they're in the water.

I love all of them. They are such beautiful women, the guy is a good singer too. Overall, it's a good Ethiopian song. Though I believe it's originally a Sudanese song cheesy. I'm telling you bro Horn women are exceptionally beautiful I am beginning to like them as much as Fulani women cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ArtanK(m): 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
Fulaman198:

I love all of them. They are such beautiful women, the guy is a good singer too. Overall, it's a good Ethiopian song. Though I believe it's originally a Sudanese song cheesy. I'm telling you bro Horn women are exceptionally beautiful I am beginning to like them as much as Fulani women cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The guy has a funny Arabic accent, he can't pronounce some of the letters.

On the subject of women, did I ever tell you that I used to go out with this beautiful Fulani girl in London? I was based there for a few months as an exchange student and she taught me a lot about the Fulani people. Well, let's just say I had never heard of Fulanis before I met her. In the end, I had to go back to Germany, we lost touch and so we moved on. I've heard that she is now a married woman with 2 kids.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fulaman198(m): 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
ArtanK:

The guy has a funny Arabic accent, he can't pronounce some of the letters.

On the subject of women, did I ever tell you that I used to go out with this beautiful Fulani girl in London? I was based there for a few months as an exchange student and she taught me a lot about the Fulani people. Well, let's just say I had never heard of Fulanis before I met her. In the end, I had to go back to Germany, we lost touch and so we moved on. I've heard that she is now a married woman with 2 kids.

You mentioned this before, but then you said you were joking.....ROFLLLL i guess you were being serious ROFLLLLL. So how come you didn't marr her? What Fulani country was she from?

He has a funny Arabic accent because he's not a native Arabic speaker, I think he's Amhara.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ArtanK(m): 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
Fulaman198:

You mentioned this before, but then you said you were joking.....ROFLLLL i guess you were being serious ROFLLLLL. So how come you didn't marr her? What Fulani country was she from?

He has a funny Arabic accent because he's not a native Arabic speaker, I think he's Amhara.

Yeah, I think I told you when I first signed up to Nairaland lol. Maybe you misunderstood me but I wasn't joking. I was only there for one semester, I was young and didn't really have marriage in mind.
She was from Burkina Faso, and it was her that turned me into the Sankara fan that I am today.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fulaman198(m): 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
ArtanK:

Yeah, I think I told you when I first signed up to Nairaland lol. Maybe you misunderstood me but I wasn't joking. I was only there for one semester, I was young and didn't really have marriage in mind.
She was from Burkina Faso, and it was her that turned me into the Sankara fan that I am today.

Yauwa! You are still young ROFL. Oh Burkina Faso? That's really nice. Yah Fulanis are in just about every country from Senegal to Sudan. LOL I think did misunderstand you lol and I'm sorry. I think you both would have made an excellent couple, but you can still find the woman of your dreams.

Sankara (who was also half Fulani) was and still is one of Africa's greatest leaders of all time. But I know that you also have ambitions that you would like to make happen in Ethiopia and Somalia and I'm 100% behind you on that my brother.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ArtanK(m): 11:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
Fulaman198:

Yauwa! You are still young ROFL. Oh Burkina Faso? That's really nice. Yah Fulanis are in just about every country from Senegal to Sudan. LOL I think did misunderstand you lol and I'm sorry. I think you both would have made an excellent couple, but you can still find the woman of your dreams.

Sankara (who was also half Fulani) was and still is one of Africa's greatest leaders of all time. But I know that you also have ambitions that you would like to make happen in Ethiopia and Somalia and I'm 100% behind you on that my brother.

Back then I was really really young and I'm still not ready to settle down LOL. There's no need to apologise bro, life goes on. Besides, we are both happy now.

Sankara was indeed one of the greatest African leaders, if not the greatest. My ambitions derive from great leaders like him, although, I'm not going into politics as it turns you into a vile human being. I'm merely looking for ways to improve the lives of my people, just like yourself.

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fulaman198(m): 11:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
ArtanK:

Back then I was really really young and I'm still not ready to settle down LOL. There's no need to apologise bro, life goes on. Besides, we are both happy now.

Sankara was indeed one of the greatest African leaders, if not the greatest. My ambitions derive from great leaders like him, although, I'm not going into politics as it turns you into a vile human being. I'm merely looking for ways to improve the lives of my people, just like yourself.

We are very similar in many ways. I believe that it's possible for a politician to be good. Most are indeed bad, but you can always be the one politician that stands out.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ArtanK(m): 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
Fulaman198:

We are very similar in many ways. I believe that it's possible for a politician to be good. Most are indeed bad, but you can always be the one politician that stands out.

I won't be a politician bro, it would jeopardise many things including my project and my life LOL.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fulaman198(m): 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
ArtanK:

I won't be a politician bro, it would jeopardise many things including my project and my life LOL.

That's very true, your plans will be a huge success.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fredoooooo: 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
FaLila ketan - Olamide

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.