Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1152854 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by hiyahnuh(m): 5:00pm On May 20, 2015
saheed osupa .........barybration grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kelechiMarie(f): 6:47pm On May 20, 2015
Can anyone please suggest some interesting pop songs or soft rock songs to download and the site where i can download them?
Thanks in advance
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kilokeys(m): 6:52pm On May 20, 2015
kelechiMarie:
Can anyone please suggest some interesting pop songs or soft rock songs to download and the site where i can download them?
Thanks in advance

u would thank me later..

colbie caillat

try bubbly, capri..

wonderful..
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by heeds2532(m): 9:46pm On May 20, 2015
EASY WAY TO BURN FAT You know what's so annoying about
excess fat in the body system? Its only
makes people to be overweight,
prone to diabetes and breathing
problem, its even make many men
develop pot belly. In this situation, a legal natural
fatburning pills is all we need to burn
out this excess fat in our bodies
instead of going though those
rigorous exercise without yielding any
positive result. T5Fatburner, the world most effective fat burning pill will leave
your body clean, light, enjoyable with
good looking appearance at a
cheaper cost within a short period of
time. Make your order by clicking this
link today and lose that excess weight forever.CLICK HERE www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 20, 2015
kelechiMarie:
Thanks in advance
Just like kilokeys said

Colbie Caliat - realize, bubbly, I never told you, Older

Christina Perri - a thousand years, jar of hearts

Lana Del Rey - Dark Paradise, Summertime Sadness

lifehouse - You and me, Broken

3 doors down - here without you, landing in London.

You can get these songs at tubidy. Com

FriedPlantain

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 11:44pm On May 20, 2015
Anthem Lights ----This is promise you
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Bimffo(m): 12:16am On May 21, 2015
Six Degrees of Separation by 'The Script'

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Bilany(f): 3:57am On May 21, 2015
Burning Gold | Christina Perri
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Aida13: 7:05am On May 21, 2015
Can't get enough of these two banging tracks: LOSER and BAE BAE...the hottest hits from Bigbang the Korean male group/boyband. Team Bae Bae!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKD03uPVD-Q
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kelechiMarie(f): 7:17am On May 21, 2015
kilokeys:

u would thank me later..
colbie caillat
try bubbly, capri..
wonderful..
thanks a lot
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kelechiMarie(f): 7:18am On May 21, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Just like kilokeys said
Christina Perri - a thousand words, jar of hearts

FriedPlantain

thank you very much
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by alchemist13: 8:00am On May 21, 2015
Of Monsters and Men's Silhouettes
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by alchemist13: 8:02am On May 21, 2015
kelechiMarie:
Thanks in advance
Try Slow and Steady by Of Monsters and Men
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RomeLo3000: 10:49am On May 21, 2015
Tired of the rubbish songs this country is giving me Im trying my Ghana and South Africa songs
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by funkyjms: 10:52am On May 21, 2015
RomeLo3000:
Tired of the rubbish songs this country is giving me
Im trying my Ghana and South Africa songs

Have you listen to "Expensive sh1t?" I'm sure you'd have a change of mind.gringrin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 11:16am On May 21, 2015
SIA

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by andreernest28(m): 11:18am On May 21, 2015
JUICY BY NOTORIOUS B I G

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 11:51am On May 21, 2015
Lost without you -robin thicke

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 11:57am On May 21, 2015
Broken hearted

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by smoothknight: 2:58pm On May 21, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Just like kilokeys said
Christina Perri - a thousand words, jar of hearts

FriedPlantain

You're in d spirit jare
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by idris4r83(m): 5:45pm On May 21, 2015
Thugs mansion acoustic by 2pac ft nas
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 6:32pm On May 21, 2015
Fabolous----Into you
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 6:45pm On May 21, 2015
Magic ---No Evil
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 6:58pm On May 21, 2015
Nick Jonas ----- Jealous
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 7:06pm On May 21, 2015
Rixton---Wait on me
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by yinkeys(m): 8:12pm On May 21, 2015
K.Dot. - To Pi.mp A Butterfly (album) 2015

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 8:24pm On May 21, 2015
Oh No You Didn't by Wojahn Brothers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEbE3fGfF-o
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 21, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. Where have you been, this Ibadan chic?

It is refreshing to discuss hiphop with a chic - memories of "Brown Sugar" with Taye Diggs and Sanaa Lathan. Too bad I never really grew up on New York rap till like my early teens, with Nas, Wu Tang, and Def Squad. I was a G-funk head - grew up west coasted on Chuck Taylors. Blame my big bro the Snoop and Tupac fanatic lol.

[b{Anyway, which group is ya favourite rap group ever?[/b]

I'm riding with DipSet, though it is tough to choose between them and The Lox/D'block. DipSet just changed the landscape with fashion and versatility. Lowkey - Cam'ron has some of the wittiest albeit funniest punchlines ever. They got everyone wearing true religion jeans and scarfs - and brought mad adlibs to the game.

For The Lox, Styles P is the hardest rapper ever. Jada is just Jada with crazy bars and funny ad lib. And Sheek, the weakest link is hard as well lol.

Lol I've been around

Not many girls you know into hip hop or? I didn't really get to grow up on rap lol I think the closest to 'urban' we were permitted we jammed to was Mary Mary and Kirk Franklin and I swear if I hear that Shackles song one more time...

I like all types of rap to be honest smiley

Arghh, difficult question, I don't have a 'fav' but I really like Wu Tang Clan

Lol I do like Cam'ron smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by wildchild1: 10:20pm On May 21, 2015
Neyo

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by idris4r83(m): 10:22pm On May 21, 2015
I love this song

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by wildchild1: 10:25pm On May 21, 2015
Popular

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by wildchild1: 10:41pm On May 21, 2015
My best POP album after Adele's 21

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.