Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1154151 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Tolzeal(m): 1:59am On Jun 08, 2015
carik:

321hiphop.com

What about Nigerian Albums
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Tolzeal(m): 2:00am On Jun 08, 2015
Aida13:
We Like to Party - BIGBANG

Loving this feel good song/video....Just makes me want to go out and have fun..even though it's raining season grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFmfi1vM7co

I see u o
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 08, 2015
ApexTitan:

The Weeknd is one talented singer. I like Earned it more than The Hills though.

when i first heard earned it, i was blown off, the lyrics sef... the guy is underrated,

have you seen the video of the hills? this song is one of the sickest tracks ive heard this year..

his soft voice is awesome, he is different from others
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ApexTitan(m): 11:44am On Jun 08, 2015
vickerz:

when i first heard earned it, i was blown off, the lyrics sef... the guy is underrated,

have you seen the video of the hills? this song is one of the sickest tracks ive heard this year..

his soft voice is awesome, he is different from others

No I haven't seen the video of The Hills. I left that track on repeat till I slept off last night and now I'm hooked. smiley

I've been a Weeknd fan since I first heard him back in 2012. After hearing Wicked Games I had to find out who this singer was. Since then I have downloaded all his works from mixtapes to album and singles. He is just too good yet he hasn't really gone mainstream. Everytime I mention him to people they appear ignorant of his works.

His voice and style of singing is exceptional, very mesmerising. Reminds me of Micheal Jackson in way even though his lyrics and themes are usually just about drugs and sêx. Lol. I mean it's always about how he is about to sleep with some model chick or how him and the chick are doing drugs at some party. The guy na ashewo cheesy but his talent is unmistakeable.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by coogar: 11:54am On Jun 08, 2015
Shymm3x:

Ante up is dope with crazy ganagsta lyrics and I like the tune - but DMX just always put me in a different zone.

Perhaps, it's cos DMX has a crazy catalogue...then again, no tune makes the club go nuts better than The Game's "one blood" and Tupac's "Hit 'em up." You can throw Nas' "made you look" in there as well.

at your request......

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Aida13: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
Tolzeal:

I see u o

And now I see you...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
ApexTitan:

No I haven't seen the video of The Hills. I left that track on repeat till I slept off last night and now I'm hooked. smiley

I've been a Weeknd fan since I first heard him back in 2012. After hearing Wicked Games I had to find out who this singer was. Since then I have downloaded all his works from mixtapes to album and singles. He is just too good yet he hasn't really gone mainstream. Everytime I mention him to people they appear ignorant of his works.

His voice and style of singing is exceptional, very mesmerising. Reminds me of Micheal Jackson in way even though his lyrics and themes are usually just about drugs and sêx. Lol. I mean it's always about how he is about to sleep with some model chick or how him and the chick are doing drugs at some party. The guy na ashewo cheesy but his talent is unmistakeable.

lol, the guy is a confirm bad guy, he only sings about drugs and sex, what amazes me most is that he does it in a sexy and innocent way, lol..

have you listened to "love me harder" by ariana grande ft the weeknd? the girl was singing abt love, the guy changed it to sex in his own verse..

i want to download his recent mixtape/ album, but i dont knw the website to get it.

try watching the video of the hills, its cool..
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
Love me harder by Ariana Grande
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ApexTitan(m): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
vickerz:

lol, the guy is a confirm bad guy, he only sings about drugs and sex, what amazes me most is that he does it in a sexy and innocent way, lol..
have you listened to "love me harder" by ariana grande ft the weeknd? the girl was singing abt love, the guy changed it to sex in his own verse..
i want to download his recent mixtape/ album, but i dont knw the website to get it.
try watching the video of the hills, its cool..

Check out torrent sites like Kickass or TPB for his mixtapes and album. Just enter his name in the site's search bar and you'll find several of his works.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shymm3x: 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
coogar:

at your request......

Nice. People tend to forget how great DMX was back then - he was the biggest hip-hop artist at a point and he outsold Jay Z. Ruff Ryders also had everyone wearing biker's jacket and leather pants loool.

Btw, I see you have switched to the traditional iPod - nice. That is what I use as well. Can't substitute the 160gb storage capacity for an iPod touch - never. I have too many albums lol.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by coogar: 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
Shymm3x:

Nice. People tend to forget how great DMX was back then - he was the biggest hip-hop artist at a point and he outsold Jay Z. Ruff Ryders also had everyone wearing biker's jacket and leather pants loool.

i have all his albums...
he's a very good writer. there was a point he was on top of everyone 98-2000 circa.

Btw, I see you have switched to the traditional iPod - nice. That is what I use as well. Can't substitute the 160gb storage capacity for an iPod touch - never. I have too many albums lol.

i have always used the 160GB storage. size over finesse for me. i got tired of packing old CDs here & there so i settled for a device that can store all my favourite rap CDs. from the chronic(93) to shadyXV(2014) grin

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by shady16: 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by shady16: 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
Anyone ever listened to this old joint(It ain't personal) by Jay Z n R Kelly.
Lovin it.
Dedicatin it to Jerry, AKA Bone'thug.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by shady16: 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
Anyone ever listened to this old joint(It ain't personal) by Jay Z n R Kelly.
Lovin it.
Dedicatin it to Jerry, AKA Bone'thug.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Qu3sT(m): 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
Listen to dis and be impressed

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
Wet dreams- j cole

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:15am On Jun 09, 2015
Tove lo :Habits (stay high)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:22am On Jun 09, 2015
lorde: biting down..

the song sounds like more of a ritual song to me, lol. you know, the kind of one they play in movie when a doom is impending..

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:27am On Jun 09, 2015
j cole : a tale of two cities..

this guys album (forest hills drive) and drakes (if you are Reading this its too late)

those two albums are d.o.peee

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:32am On Jun 09, 2015
imagine dragons : underdog

it encourages

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:37am On Jun 09, 2015
imagine: dragons shots,
imagine dragons :gold

both off their new album

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
Who Can You Trust by Ivy Levan from the film Spy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSBYAKdiUno
Spectre's theme song has to either top or equal this song...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by weilee: 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
Chris Brown brought out 50 Cent and
French
Montanta during his performance at
Summer
Jam 2015 . http://www.24whz.com/2015/06/chris-brown-performs-at-hot-97s-summer.html?m=1
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shymm3x: 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
coogar:

i have all his albums...
he's a very good writer. there was a point he was on top of everyone 98-2000 circa.

i have always used the 160GB storage. size over finesse for me. i got tired of packing old CDs here & there so i settled for a device that can store all my favourite rap CDs. from the chronic(93) to shadyXV(2014) grin

Coogz, I've got a perfect tune for ya wedding - the video just came out today. grin

I've never seen Usher sing to something that looks like a live band - greatness!

Enjoy!

Wale ft Usher - Matrimony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNwwZ56xz8A

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shymm3x: 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
cao:
Who Can You Trust by Ivy Levan from the film Spy.

Spectre's theme song has to either top or equal this song...

Beyonce - Trust In Me. tongue
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by coogar: 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
Shymm3x:

Coogz, I've got a perfect tune for ya wedding - the video just came out today. grin

I've never seen Usher sing to something that looks like a live band - greatness!

Enjoy!

Wale ft Usher - Matrimony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNwwZ56xz8A

song sounds good.
i like the concept wale took here.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by 4C2215131: 9:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
Dire straits- Brothers in Arms. Now that's some real croonin' if there ever was one!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by stanclef(m): 12:44am On Jun 10, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
Got this off the TV serie "Bloodline"
Out of the darkness::Mathew and the atlas

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by FAS06013(m): 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
Get the best of music promotion/hype in 9jastreet's #JunePromo ; 3k for 10 sites, 4’5k for 15 sites and 6k for 20 sites

http://www.9jastreet.com/promote-your-songs-with-us-4k-for-10-sites-6k-for-15-sites/
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 6:33am On Jun 11, 2015
I need your love-----Shaggy ft Mohombi Faydee & Costi

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.