Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:46 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1147545 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by shosky1794: 9:26am On Aug 20, 2015
Accidental Racist - Brad Paisley ft. LL Cool J
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
Chris Brown x usher x Rick Ross - New flame
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Gwin82(m): 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
break evry chain. Tasha cobbs

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by claremont(m): 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by toykathy(f): 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
How are u doing You no see me u no ask of me nah Contunu o. undecided
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Revolva(m): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
Search this mixtape online and download and share listen to this mix...

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fightforchange1(f): 11:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
Felix da housecat
The future calls the dawn
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by padypadyng(m): 8:03am On Aug 21, 2015
The secret behind timaya's success is just how much he praises God: PLAY> HALLELUJAH By Timaya http://m.padypady.com/goPrn
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 21, 2015
Micheal Jackson

"Will You Be There"

Hold Me
Like The River Jordan
And I Will Then Say To Thee
You Are My Friend

Carry Me
Like You Are My Brother
Love Me Like A Mother
Will You Be There?

Weary
Tell Me Will You Hold Me
When Wrong, Will You Scold Me
When Lost Will You Find Me?

But They Told Me
A Man Should Be Faithful
And Walk When Not Able
And Fight Till The End
But I'm Only Human

Everyone's Taking Control Of Me
Seems That The World's
Got A Role For Me
I'm So Confused
Will You Show To Me
You'll Be There For Me
And Care Enough To Bear Me

(Hold Me)
(Lay Your Head Lowly)
(Softly Then Boldly)
(Carry Me There)

(Lead Me)
(Love Me And Feed Me)
(Kiss Me And Free Me)
(I Will Feel Blessed)

(Carry)
(Carry Me Boldly)
(Lift Me Up Slowly)
(Carry Me There)

(Save Me)
(Heal Me And Bathe Me)
(Softly You Say To Me)
(I Will Be There)

(Lift Me)
(Lift Me Up Slowly)
(Carry Me Boldly)
(Show Me You Care)

(Hold Me)
(Lay Your Head Lowly)
(Softly Then Boldly)
(Carry Me There)

(Need Me)
(Love Me And Feed Me)
(Kiss Me And Free Me)
(I Will Feel Blessed)

[Spoken]
In Our Darkest Hour
In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care?
Will You Be There?
In My Trials
And My Tribulations
Through Our Doubts
And Frustrations
In My Violence
In My Turbulence
Through My Fear
And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I'll Never Let You Part
For You're Always In My Heart.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by olhrt: 10:17am On Aug 21, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shymm3x: 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
Jim Jones ft Trey Songz - Summer with Miami

Will Smith - Summertime
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Tashaamania(f): 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
Blank space - Taylor Swift
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Plutonium(m): 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
Got this from a friend. Google it up. I love the song.
SPYDR - Beautiful Girl

http://www.hulkshare.com/_Spydr_/uploads

https://soundcloud.com/spydr-2

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by frenzydilz(m): 11:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
Photographs- Ed Sheeran
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 10:00am On Aug 22, 2015
Wish me well::timi dakolo

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by weilee: 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
Adonai (Remix) - Sarkodie featuring Castro
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
Reality Show (album) by Jazmine Sullivan. This woman is a singer's singer & a songwriter's songwriter.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Plutonium(m): 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PunterTim(m): 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
Coldplay - Magic
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Rilwayne001: 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zyzxx(m): 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
yemi alade - oluwa nagode
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
R Kelly - The storm is over. smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
Frank Edwards x Victor ike - okaka
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ILLScripts: 7:39am On Aug 23, 2015
Incase You Missed Out...Here they Are...New drops that would Top Your Playlist!
1)(FRESH MUSIC)...DBANJ ft SCRIPTS--The King is Here! http://lokcitymusic.com/audio-scripts-the-king-is-here-dbanj-cover-iam_scripts/
2)Super hot!!! [Music] GONNA MAKE IT – SCRIPTS ft MR LEX http://www.amagist.com/?p=105
3)Scripts---freestyle http://www.datafilehost.com/d/88d8aa12

Scripts----Son of John! http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d116643a
What Are You Waiting for? Biko Download sharply and Share with friends. . .
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shymm3x: 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
Chris Brown ft. Benny Benassi - Beautiful People

Kendrick Lemar - Poetic Justice
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 24, 2015
Yanni-Aria

"Titanium"
(feat. Sia)David guatta

[Sia:]
You shout it out,
But I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet
You shoot me down, but I get up

[Chorus - Sia:]
I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
I am titanium

[Sia:]
Cut me down
But it's you who'll have further to fall
Ghost town and haunted love
Raise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bones
I'm talking loud not saying much

[Chorus - Sia:]
I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
I am titanium
I am titanium
I am titanium
I am titanium

[Bridge - Sia:]
Stone-heart, machine gun
Firing at the ones who run
Stone heart loves bulletproof glass

I am titanium
I am titanium
I am titanium
I am titanium
I am titanium
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fightforchange1(f): 2:13am On Aug 24, 2015
Share my world
Mary J.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by NickZhao: 10:48am On Aug 24, 2015
So many songs with nice lyrics and melody! I like Bruno Mars and Jason Mraz most, voices are so sweet sounding! Like I'm yours, Just the Way You Are, these songs are my favorite ones that I can hear over and over again! cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by 9inches(m): 8:19am On Aug 25, 2015
Sam Smith - like I can
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by 9inches(m): 8:26am On Aug 25, 2015
Rachel Platten - fight song

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (1214) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.