Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,516 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:01 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1147702 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
Eminem _ beautiful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by brightest212(m): 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
VACANCY
A reputable award winning ICT company is recruiting marketers for PH office. The company services the ICT infrastructure of banks, govt agencies, corporate organisations, oil & gas.

Minimum qualification HND/ BSc any descipline
Marketing experience in ICT company is an added advantage
Renumeration is very attractive.

Interested candidates should submit their CV to
ejames690@gmail.com
brightest212@gmail.com.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by deytoongee: 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by eduson33(m): 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
www.archsound.com
Just heavy beats by my friend
all for free

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by shom56: 4:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
[FINALLY OUT] Devon shom -Modupe (Prod. skoolbeatz): mp3bullet.com/?p=30829 Pls download and share
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by 1bkay3: 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol. funny you! grin

I've got only one resolution and that's getting ya digits before the end of the week.

I hope I don't end up breaking it...but it's all on you. What say you? tongue
Lool just one? tongue
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by gveeh(m): 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
am listening to my hit song,back to back...."family vs school vs music" ......please download and listen too
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/e812a7cb
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
DNA, Charlie Clips - we are strong freestyle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqrP92pTpso
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
Overdose ft solah_ alujo.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SirShymexx: 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
1bkay3:

Lool just one? tongue

Lol. I don't do new year resolution(s) - just had to do that for you. grin

So it's all on you.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by godfirstawe: 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
D'banj emergency. ..

Papa robo

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by purplecoco(f): 5:45am On Jan 15, 2016
Connect-Phyno.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 11:38am On Jan 15, 2016
Rihanna - You Da One
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
Vector _ King Kong.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by claremont(m): 6:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by marieolae(f): 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
kylez- spendoe

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by joseph1832(m): 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
Tito and Tarantula, Back To The House That Love Built.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 16, 2016
Kendrick Lamar -King Kunta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRK7PVJFbS8

Diabolic ft Immortal Technique- frontline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2r8kBnGtAU
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by killsmith(f): 2:17am On Jan 16, 2016
darkenedrebel:
DNA, Charlie Clips - we are strong freestyle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqrP92pTpso
lol....URL daddy and son.....I only know lux and surf make good music....I might check this out tho
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 16, 2016
killsmith:
lol....URL daddy and son.....I only know lux and surf make good music....I might check this out tho

Their chemistry is unfückwitable - next to theirs is DNA & K-Shine. You should watch the vid - it's dôpe. They was rapping real life shït.. Deep bars.

I didn't know Lux & Surf worked together though - I'll check that out.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by killsmith(f): 2:57am On Jan 16, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Their chemistry is unfückwitable - next to theirs is DNA & K-Shine. You should watch the vid - it's dôpe. They was rapping real life shït.. Deep bars.

I didn't know Lux & Surf worked together though - I'll check that out.
errmmm...I actually meant....I've heard a few of lux songs....and a few of surfs songs with joe budden....funny how DNA and professor shine have become close....even tho DNA and clips have never liked dot mob....

Dna's trash anyway.....top 5 remains tay ROC....clips.....brizz rawsteen.....chilla Jones....and bill collector grin grin grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 7:52am On Jan 16, 2016
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 16, 2016
killsmith:
errmmm...I actually meant....I've heard a few of lux songs....and a few of surfs songs with joe budden....funny how DNA and professor shine have become close....even tho DNA and clips have never liked dot mob.

Dna's trash anyway.....top 5 remains tay ROC....clips.....brizz rawsteen.....chilla Jones....and bill collector grin grin grin

K-Shine isn't a member of Dot Mobb..Has never been.
Mook said it himself.

DNA is not thrash. You don't like his style, but he's definitely not garbage..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS9Rn7Ltzvk
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Michellla(f): 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
Beautiful Pain_[Verse 1:] Yesterday was the tornado warning Today's like the morning after Your world is torn in half You wake in it's wake to start the mourning process And rebuilding, you're still a work in progress Today's a whole new chapter It's like an enormous asth-ma
Thunderstorm has passed ya You weathered it and poked it's eye out With the thorn bush that you Used to smell the roses Stopped to inhale, can't even tell your nose is, stuffed So focused on the bright side Then you floor the gas pedal And hit the corner fast the more asserted Never looking back May hit the curb But every day is a new learning curve as you Steer through life, sometimes you might not wanna swerve But you have to To avert a disaster Lucky no permanent damage Cause they hurt you so bad It's like they murdered your ass And threw dirt on your casket but you've returned from the ashes And that hurt that you have, you just converted to gasoline And while you're burning the past, standing in the inferno and chant.

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Laveda(f): 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
NP: Know yourself by drake cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Laveda(f): 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
NP: Take care by Drake ft Rihanna
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
Crawl :: Chris brown

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by marieolae(f): 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
if I start to talk - Tiwa savage ft Dr Sid

My absolute jam!! Love Love Love! !!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ed Sheeran x

*take it back* embarassed

Followed by the king that is King R.Kelly: Buffet. Poem embarassed lipsrsealed

He say 'until lemons taste sweet'... Welcome to the buffet
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
Canibus Album - Fait Accompli

If your IQ is below 140, don't bother listening. Just stick to Wizkid or Lil Kesh..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3yq49Un0Tw

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (1214) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.