Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1153848 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PunterTim(m): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
Chris Brown - Grass Ain't Greener
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
NP: Paper Loving - Chris Martin

Chorus:]
If you can't love me now
Don't love me later
When my later is much greater
It only proves that she love di paper
My paper
If you can't love me now
Don't love me later
When my later is much greater
Cah mi nuh waan no impersonator
For my paper

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
Desert Rose - Sting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
Number One - Pharrell Feat. Kanye West

"And when we make love you know it's go'n be amazing"

Jamm
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
The Verve-------Bittersweet Symphony.

( from the movie Cruel Intentions...One of the best songs ever written ).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PunterTim(m): 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
NP: Paper Loving - Chris Martin

You got me there for a second thinking it was Coldplay's Chris Martin!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Listening(m): 12:46am On Sep 24, 2016
PunterTim:
Chris Brown - Grass Ain't Greener
nigga u good... Holla@me when u create dat EDM thread tho cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Listening(m): 12:57am On Sep 24, 2016
Major Jordan - Major Jordan
Dj Snake - Encore
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Listening(m): 1:35am On Sep 24, 2016
just a few

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Listening(m): 1:37am On Sep 24, 2016
Petit Biscuit - Sunset Lover *a must download*
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Rung: 4:27am On Sep 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 24, 2016
Wouldn't Get Far - The Game Feat. Kanye West

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2016
Oh Boy - Cam'Ron Feat. Juelz Santana

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PunterTim(m): 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
Listening:
nigga u good... Holla@me when u create dat EDM thread tho cool
You've been booked!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
Shutterbugg - Big Boi Feat. Cutty

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Jasonteague(m): 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
You belong with me taylor swift I'm with you avril lavinge Britney spears lucky Lil kim lighters up Katy perry dark horse Coldplay paradise Beyonce baby boy Eminem lose yourself Rihanna love the way you lie Jennifer lopez love don't cost a thing One republic apologize One direction story of my life Meghan trainor all about that bass Ariana grande Into you shawn mendes stitches,treat you better Destiny child say my name ,survivor
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Jasonteague(m): 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
You belong with me taylor swift I'm with you avril lavinge Britney spears lucky Lil kim lighters up Katy perry dark horse Coldplay paradise Beyonce baby boy Eminem lose yourself Rihanna love the way you lie Jennifer lopez love don't cost a thing One republic apologize One direction story of my life Meghan trainor all about that bass Ariana grande Into you shawn mendes stitches,treat you better Destiny child say my name ,survivor
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by jazzmangold: 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
*STILL TRENDING!!!* 2geda 4eva by *Amen* a.k.a JAZZMAN. My *Video* is gonna drop soon. If you dont have the song. *HIT THE HIT.*
[Music]Amen – 2geda 4eva http://www.deshymedia.com/2016/09/jasmine-2geda-4eva/
Pls Rebroadcast to keep the vibe going.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by djhilarious: 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hello people its your boy DJ Hilarious with 2016 Naija Mid Year Mashup Mixtape.. 100% compilation of newest 2016 Naija songs.Please download and Enjoy.... Love you all

http://www.hulkshare.com/dcw2a0rhadc0⁠⁠⁠⁠
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
NP: Lord Knows - Sinzu

.......I ain't tryna go to jail for this shit that I'm in, Money, Pride, respect, you know what that means so I keep at least 10 at the back of my Jeans, Who wanna come try, who wanna come test, all this Dead guys, they'll be getting me upset, Mess around with me and I'll burgle your set, Nigga that's a promise no dey take am as threat .......

No dey form Famz let's clear this air, Stay right there, imma stay right here, I don't need new friends let's get that clear, try to beef with me?, bye bye career, getting money ain't new, been there, done that, young niggas getting money we know where the fun's at... She know where I'll be, I'll be where the fun's at, in the VIP, where we're only the ones at...... They be talking about me, I no dey send them, Calling on my phone, na so I dey end them... Even when I yan I dey finish my sentence, because I keep it a 100 like say na 10/10

Imma wake up in the morning make I hustle everyday, omo them no dey tell person...

TO WHO IT MAY CONCERN I HOPE YOU GET THE MESSAGE, I NO DEY SEND PERSON!

1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by jazzmangold: 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
*STILL TRENDING!!!* 2geda 4eva by *Amen* a.k.a JAZZMAN. My *Video* is gonna drop soon. If you dont have the song. *HIT THE HIT.*
[Music]Amen – 2geda 4eva http://www.deshymedia.com/2016/09/jasmine-2geda-4eva/
Pls Rebroadcast to keep the vibe going.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
NP: Sweetest Taboo - Sade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:02am On Sep 25, 2016
NP: Now it's all gone - Wande Coal

I feel the butterflies in my Tommy, I used to feel the truth when you hold me, my heart is like it's racing when you call name, but NOW ITS ALL GONE

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ghost01(m): 12:14am On Sep 25, 2016
UB40 - Cherry Oh Baby.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:53am On Sep 25, 2016
Last Call - J Cole
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 25, 2016
Mike Posner- I took a pill in Ibiza.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 25, 2016
We Used To - Dolly Parton
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 25, 2016
Take me to church --- Glee Cast Cover
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
Chainsmokers ft Daya- Don't let me down.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
Kiira-Gold.

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Cheedii(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.