Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1154010 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Aida13: 11:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
Mariah Carey ft. YG ---- I Don't

Cause when you love someone
You just don't treat them baaaadd...

Love MC
Lambily for lyfe lol

Happy Val...

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ferdyboss: 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hello RaeMystix. Where do you download your collections from?

Are u a fan of Indie rock?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by giztzone(m): 5:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
Gospel MUSIC: Olamigreat – Looks [Download] || @olamigreat

Nowadays we Christians love based on looks and its very wrong because thats not biblical, remember the Bible commands us to love our neighbours as we love ourselves. Download this great Song titled: LOOKS BY Olamigreat

DOWNLOAD HERE
http://www.gospelholic.com/2017/02/olamigreat-looks.html

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ferdyboss:
Edsheeran - Castle on the hill.

What a song !!!
Nice one bro.
Hope you've listened to 'Shape of you? Also a new song from him.
He performed the song in the Grammy and he killed it. That dude is a one-man band.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ferdyboss: 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
Gaara101:

Nice one bro.
Hope you've listened to 'Shape of you? Also a new song from him.
He performed the song in the Grammy and he killed it. That dude is a one-man band.

Thanks man!!! Dude is gifted I know. I'll like to get this "shape of you" too. By the way, what site do you get your songs from?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
[sup][/sup]
Ferdyboss:

Hello RaeMystix. Where do you download your collections from?

Are u a fan of Indie rock?
I'm really a fan of various types of music. I didn't have to download them. I just listened to them on audio via Pandora.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
Artist:Coldplay
Song:Spies
Album:Parachutes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
Seigfried-Frank Ocean. "I'm not brave". Dude is sick
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by giztzone(m): 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
(DOWNLOAD Gospel Music) AUDIO: David Elias – Great is Our God | @idavidelias

Lyrics:

You’re the God who made the Heaven’s and the earth.

To whom the morning stars sing together as one.

And all the sons of God, shout aloud with joy

Great is our God (2x)

Chorus:

Great is our God (5x)

Bridge: oh most Holy one

You are the great I am

And together now

We sing aloud with joy

Great is our God.

Chorus(all)
Copied from
http://www.gospelholic.com/2017/02/david-elias-great-is-our-god.html

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ceflixtv: 12:27am On Feb 16, 2017
The likes of Frank Edwards, Seyi Law, Nkay, ADA NOSA etc will be present Live at the Concert with Gil Joe this Saturday, 18th February, 2017.

But wait up...

Just if you can't be present at the event, not too worry he says "GREAT NEWS FAM... CEFLIX GOT U COVERED!"
YEP.. THAT'S WHAT WE DO!

Participate Live on CeFlix Live TV Mobile App from 16:00hrs GMT+1

Download your number one video+music app

Available on Android and iOS stores

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 4:23am On Feb 16, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by giztzone(m): 8:30am On Feb 16, 2017
Gospel Music: Bidemi Olaoba – Bonjour @BidemiOlaoba [Free Download]

DOWNLOAD HERE
http://www.gospelholic.com/2017/02/bidemi-olaoba-bonjour.html

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 16, 2017
24kmagic - Bruno mars

#YOLO
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Rung: 9:15am On Feb 16, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 16, 2017
Listening to Busta Rhymes' "The Coming" album right now.it came out in 1995

Production=5/5
Lyrical content=5/5
Flow=5/5

Busta Rhymes and Flipmode Squad used to be the ish man

CLASSIC

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by hayorlad: 9:58am On Feb 16, 2017
This is Laughing Gas Comedy. It's just sooooooo funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ5-mN41pxA
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Yinn(m): 11:21am On Feb 16, 2017
Song : Bachelor
Artist ; Tee-w

http://lekkiesmedia.com/music-tee-w-barchelor/

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by LeSudAfricaine: 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
Jayceon:
Listening to Busta Rhymes' "The Coming" album right now.it came out in 1995

Production=5/5
Lyrical content=5/5
Flow=5/5

Busta Rhymes and Flipmode Squad used to be the ish man

CLASSIC
now now this is a classic of note!! Everything remains raww

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
now now this is a classic of note!! Everything remains raww
"yoh when I step in the place I leave damages
Nuff bandages on püssy from miscarriages"

Gotta love the old Busta Rhymes and his crazy flow

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
The Script - The man who can't be moved

Going back to the corner where I first saw you
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag I'm not gonna move
Got some words on cardboard, got your picture in my hand
Saying, "If you see this girl can you tell her where I am?"

Some try to hand me money, they don't understand
I'm not broke - I'm just a broken-hearted man
I know it makes no sense but what else can I do?
How can I move on when I'm still in love with you?

'Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet
And you'll see me waiting for you on the corner of the street
A bit cheesy, I know, but the melody is fvcking dope. The lyrics are fantastic and it has a great meaning.

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 17, 2017
Artist:Metallica
Song:Enter Sandman
Album:Metallica

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Rung: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 17, 2017
Michael Buble -- Haven't met you yet
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Aida13: 6:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
Warwick Avenue - Duffy

Before Adele there was Duffy... Lol this song remains a fave. UK jams are always memorable...

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by giztzone(m): 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
(Music) Kike Mudiaga-A Call to Worship (Download)

Kiki releases her latest single . ”A Call to Worship” is more than a song. It is the rhythmic expressions from a worshippers heart. These Psalmic verses were inspired from a place of intimate worship. I often hear myself lauding the Father in my quiet times and I hear Him declare bold promises in glorious reply.

I trust as you listen the Shekinah of His presence will fill your atmosphere, dispelling the darkness and empowering your spirit to cry out in pure worship.

It is a chain of unbroken Worship, I invite you to sign up and join this Heavenly Call to Worship our King.

Watch out,this is the first of many verses!” – Kike Mudiaga

Download Here

http://www.gospelholic.com/2017/02/kike-mudiaga-a-call-to-worship.html

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ganicuss1(m): 10:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ganicuss1(m): 10:23pm On Feb 17, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.