Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1154325 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by schwarzkopf(m): 10:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
Izzy bizu. Diamond.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 12:46am On Feb 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Muna15: 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
Versace on the floor - Bruno Mars
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj_819HuFQg

Kai.
Long time music. I remember when it was out. 1983.

Still nigeria refused to be a better country.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
Roforofo Fight-Fela Anikulapo Kuti

Lengoma-DJ Sbu Ft Zahara

9 Million Bicycles-Katie Melua
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SisiGbeborun(f): 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
Smile For Me - Simi
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Bashnigga(m): 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
J Cole - Neighbors
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by koffiabena(m): 3:19am On Feb 26, 2017
Water No Get Enemy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:55am On Feb 26, 2017
^^^^
Me too.. Love this song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQBC5URoF0s
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Rasana: 10:31am On Feb 26, 2017
Please guys in the house, where to download large Nigerian music files for my website?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 26, 2017
If you think you're lonely now | Bobby Womack
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lolawilliams(f): 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
Remy Ma - shETHER ( Nicki minaj got bodied my Remy ma sad sad sad
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by princeakins(m): 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
lolawilliams:

Y d sad face dear undecided
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
Way maker by sinach.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
If you think you're lonely nowwww

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by noob03saibot(m): 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
lolawilliams:

yep! Good for her. We need real rapper, people who understand and love the art of rap. Not popstar rappers. Would definitely love to hear her clap back. Team Remy mafia in this b****
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lolawilliams(f): 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
noob03saibot:
yep! Good for her. We need real rapper, people who understand and love the art of rap. Not popstar rappers. Would definitely love to hear her clap back. Team Remy mafia in this b****

I doubt Nicki's clap back would be hot. what weak clap back can Nicki possibly come back with? Remy Ma should be charged with first degree murder grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lolawilliams(f): 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
princeakins:

Y d sad face dear undecided
Lol. That was an heartless diss track by Remy Ma
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by noob03saibot(m): 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
lolawilliams:

I doubt Nicki's clap back would be hot. what weak clap back can Nicki possibly come back with? Remy Ma should be charged with first degree murder grin grin
I swear, Remy had so much dirt and information in her. There was a line she said she met Meek and he complained about not having sex with her for 3 months cause of her *ss drop. Before ur butt implants u were sponge bob. Lord. So many lines on that track. Nicki will look for ghost writers to help her out, Remy even accused her of seeking ghost writers. Remy got this.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by AAinEqGuinea: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
Shymexx, the red carpet has been laid for Pap the king to come for Drake's neck!! Loooong overdue!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkflOxogWR4
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by afitap34: 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
mobf:
M.I - Short black boy
http://suyaanlat.com adresinde de güzel tabirler var.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by afitap34: 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
juman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj_819HuFQg
http://suyaanlat.com adresinde de güzel tabirler var.
Kai.
Long time music. I remember when it was out. 1983.

Still nigeria refused to be a better country.

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by princeakins(m): 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
1bkaye:
If you think you're lonely now | Bobby Womack

The title tho.

Y d choice of music?

I hope it's not wah am finkin.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
princeakins:

The title tho.

Y d choice of music?

I hope it's not wah am finkin.
Lol no sentimental reason, I just like the song cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
mrletsgo:
Roforofo Fight-Fela Anikulapo Kuti

Lengoma-DJ Sbu Ft Zahara

9 Million Bicycles-Katie Melua
Jam
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by princeakins(m): 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol no sentimental reason, I just like the song cheesy

Lol . OK. D song must b a touching one

Hope ur day was well spent having fun. wink
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by princeakins(m): 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
lolawilliams:

Lol. That was an heartless diss track by Remy Ma

Dt was indeed epic.

Follow bck
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
princeakins:

Lol . OK. D song must b a touching one

Hope ur day was well spent having fun. wink
It's a good song

It was, thank you, yourself also smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
lolawilliams:

Just listened to it properly, Remy scalped Nicki clean loool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lolawilliams(f): 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
1bkaye:

Just listened to it properly, Remy scalped Nicki clean loool

Lol. Remy turned to the harambe dragging Nicki. Im just waiting for Nicki's clap back but i can bet it wont be all that hot.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
lolawilliams:

Lol. Remy turned to the harambe dragging Nicki. Im just waiting for Nicki's clap back but i can bet it wont be all that hot.
What if she turns to her alleged ghost-writers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.