Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (690) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1152888 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SirShymexx: 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
Let me bless you nyggahs with the summer anthem...big ups to mama Africa and Uganda (the video got me emotional).

French Montana ft Sway Lae - Unforgettable

https://youtube.com/watch?v=CTFtOOh47oo

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
Westside Gunn_Brains Flew By

Pure lyricism here
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Lionessza(f): 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
I'm listening to an old South African song

Paradise road by joy smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Elnino4ladies: 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
Dice ailes Ella

Dope song
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Rilwayne001: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by souloho19(m): 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
My nigga just made bail - Bas ft j.Cole

J.Cole:

My nigga just made bail
Tell the good Lord, we gon raise hell
We gon pop off, like a fake nail
Take the top off and get ill get ill get
My nigga just made bail
Tell the fuckin mayor he got hate mail
Less shakedowns and more Shakespeare
Please, all these niggas don't care....

.... I'mma kick back smoke a pool stick
This for my new chick tryin get fit say she too thick
Ain't no such thing as too thick, what you wanna be a toothpick?
What you wanna get your cooch licked?
Well I'm tryna get my flute played
If we the new slaves
I am Frederick Douglass of rhetoric ahead the the others
You motherfuckas better get free
This for that insecure girl, your name I won't mention
On Instagram straight flickin'
Bîtch you a nïpple slip away from strippin'
Might as well, get your clientele up, you a pioneer
Them girls Bleep for free, I'm never buying there
Save that shit for the D.R
I rock crowns and these niggas rock tiaras or tiaras...

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 22, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Oseni007(m): 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
Last Daze of Summer....#EkoMiami

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVuGfIhbFYk

The Oriki of the Ijebu

By Ajobiewe
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
Illuminatus
You havent posted those songs.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Khaytunechi: 7:35am On Apr 23, 2017
Hook: Frank Ocean]
Sweet King Martin
Sweet Queen Coretta
Sweet Brother Malcolm
Sweet Queen Betty
Sweet Mother Mary
Sweet Father Joseph,

Sweet Jesus
We made it in America
Sweet baby Jesus, ooh
Oh sweet baby Jesus
We made it in America
Sweet baby Jesus, ooh
Oh, sweet baby Jesus,
We made it in America

Made In America
Jay Z, Kanye, Frank Ocean

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by titimachine: 8:44am On Apr 23, 2017
Jelly Roll – Addiction Kills Album

Album Download http://www.mp3sleek.com/jelly-roll-addiction-kills/
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 23, 2017
That's What I like - Bruno-mars
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by blackman232: 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Music: Olamide – Love No Go Die [Prod. by Young John]
DOWNLOAD NOW
http://naijafastlink.com/music-olamide-love-no-go-die-prod-young-john/
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mindworx: 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Eminem - No Love ft. Lil Wayne
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
What I Did For Love - David Guetta Ft Emeli Sande

©YBR
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Illuminatus(m): 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
Vorpal:
Illuminatus
You havent posted those songs.
Dreams by Fleetwood Mac.
September Song by Agnes Obel
This Feeling by Alabama Shakes
King Kong by Babe Ruth
Call On Me by Janis Joplin
Changes by Charles Bradley
Victim of Love by Charles Bradley
Straight From My Heart by Irma Thomas
Cold Little Heart by Michael Kiwanuka
What Have You Done My Brother by Naomi Shelton
Harvest Moon by Neil Young
River by Leon Bridges
Casmir Pulaski Day by Sufjan Stevens (he's a great folk artiste!)
Papa Was A Rolling Stone by The Temptations
Don't by Zoe Kravtiz
That's just about it. I'm sorry I took my time with this.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
Illuminatus:

Dreams by Fleetwood Mac.

September Song by Agnes Obel

This Feeling by Alabama Shakes

King Kong by Babe Ruth

Call On Me by Janis Joplin

Changes by Charles Bradley

Victim of Love by Charles Bradley

Straight From My Heart by Irma Thomas

Cold Little Heart by Michael Kiwanuka

What Have You Done My Brother by Naomi Shelton

Harvest Moon by Neil Young

River by Leon Bridges

Casmir Pulaski Day by Sufjan Stevens (he's a great folk artiste!)

Papa Was A Rolling Stone by The Temptations

Don't by Zoe Kravtiz

That's just about it. I'm sorry I took my time with this.

Thanks alot man......much appreciated.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Muna15: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
ELEMENT. - Kendrick Lamar
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by paradigmshift(m): 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
Kendrick Lamar album sales beat Drake sales... hip hop is alive...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by paradigmshift(m): 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
Muna15:

ELEMENT. - Kendrick Lamar

u Sabi abeg

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by paradigmshift(m): 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
Khaytunechi:
Hook: Frank Ocean]
Sweet King Martin
Sweet Queen Coretta
Sweet Brother Malcolm
Sweet Queen Betty
Sweet Mother Mary
Sweet Father Joseph,

Sweet Jesus
We made it in America
Sweet baby Jesus, ooh
Oh sweet baby Jesus
We made it in America
Sweet baby Jesus, ooh
Oh, sweet baby Jesus,
We made it in America

Made In America
Jay Z, Kanye, Frank Ocean

which player are you using.
and which phone
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
This feeling • Alabama shakes.
River • Leon Bridges
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kmedley: 7:52am On Apr 24, 2017
Listening to YOU ARE GOD, would urge you guys to download this track, It's really amazing, you can download through this link https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/208670
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 11:12am On Apr 24, 2017
Always gives goosebumps

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Revolva(m): 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
Are you an up and coming artiste and you've gat great songs/videos that are worth promoting?
;
- Are you that singer/rapper who really needs a huge fan base?
;
- Do you want your song/video uploaded on our blog blow signature and 30 other smaller trendy blogs also on popular music blogs in Nigeria like naijaloaded, tooxclusive, notjustok ,360nobs ,lindaikeji Pulse, Jaguda

;
- Do you want your songs to be on mixtapes of great Nigerian DJs and also on Alaba Street Mixtapes distributed nationwide? ;

also monetize and sell your music on digital stores like Mtnmusicplus, and make money via download streams....effective ones...we do monetize ur content

Callertune on MTN,Airtel, Etisalat also

Please email via my website below to request any of the options above so that you or your artist can start becoming more relevant in the Nigerian Music Industry. Whatsapp - 08157053556 No calls pls..
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
Celebration | Madonna

(1) (2) (3) ... (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.