Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,667 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (701) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1152851 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Rilwayne001: 12:11pm On May 15, 2017
FriendNG:

Music is a waste of time and it is unproductive in Islam. I never said a person will get sin for listening to Music (Haram) except a certain music with unguarded words.

But generally is unproductive to Islam and can attract God punishment if it stops you from performing religious activities.

If you're interested in listening to love yourself my version toor email me. I will send my phone number.
grin grin send your number to adigun_yusuf@yahoo.com
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by FriendNG: 12:17pm On May 15, 2017
Rilwayne001:
grin grin send your number to adigun_yusuf@yahoo.com
Done
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by tintingz(m): 12:17pm On May 15, 2017
FriendNG:

Music is a waste of time and it is unproductive in Islam. I never said a person will get sin for listening to Music (Haram) except a certain music with unguarded words.

But generally is unproductive to Islam and can attract God punishment if it stops you from performing religious activities.

If you're interested in listening to love yourself my version toor email me. I will send my phone number.
Shut up!
Sule bring that kondo, make I place sharia on this yeye man.

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by FriendNG: 12:21pm On May 15, 2017
tintingz:
Shut up! Sule bring that kondo, make I place sharia on this yeye man.
Who they mind the blasphemous non academic student.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by tintingz(m): 12:31pm On May 15, 2017
FriendNG:

Who they mind the blasphemous non academic student.
This secular thread is not meant for troglodytes, the ANAS sheeple group.

HARAAM.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Rilwayne001: 12:41pm On May 15, 2017
Please o, don't turn this place to another battle ground o angry
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by FriendNG: 12:57pm On May 15, 2017
tintingz:
This secular thread is not meant for troglodytes, the ANAS sheeple group.

HARAAM.

NAS Shatap. Blasphemer.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PunterTim(m): 1:54pm On May 15, 2017
Rilwayne001:
My love for this song ehn kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyEuk8j8imI
Maybe it speaks to you.
An ex,unrequited love or something!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SirShymexx: 12:16am On May 16, 2017
G. Dep - Child of the Ghetto

Cam'ron - I used to get it in Ohio

Wale - Nike Boots

Kendrick ft Rihanna - Loyalty

Kendrick Lamar - Duckworth

Kendrick Lamar - DNA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLZRYQMLDW4

4 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 12:15pm On May 16, 2017
PunterTim was banned grin
Humorme is Puntertim
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 12:26pm On May 16, 2017
Katy Perry ft Migos - Bon Appetit

Deeply wish I was the guy that slapped Katy's ass covered in flour in this video. grin

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Manlikechulo: 12:41pm On May 16, 2017
http://www.9jagem.net/2017/05/major-lazer-run-up-afrosmash-remix-ft.html?m=1

Must listen : Skales and yung L featured on major lazer and Nicki Minaj run up remix
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ogtavia(m): 6:26pm On May 16, 2017
business...Mr eazi ft B2L...cool sounds..nice beats...generally a good sound.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Illuminatus(m): 6:56pm On May 16, 2017
Sail by Awolnation.
Dope (rock) song.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 16, 2017
Illuminatus:
Sail by Awolnation.
Dope (rock) song.
Your song reminds me of Jhene Aiko's Sail out album.

Jhene Aiko • Worst.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 16, 2017
Jhene Aiko ft Childish Gambino • Bed peace.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Rayd502(m): 9:37pm On May 16, 2017
Atlas genius- Trojans
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 9:53pm On May 16, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 16, 2017
Black Sabbath__Devil and Daughter
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 11:03pm On May 16, 2017
PunterTim:
Maybe it speaks to you.

An ex,unrequited love or something!

angry grin angry grin grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by dy27(m): 1:17pm On May 17, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 17, 2017
HumorMe:
Katy Perry ft Migos - Bon Appetit

Deeply wish I was the guy that slapped Katy's ass covered in flour in this video. grin
Katy doesn't appeal to me
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by opeaceo: 4:57pm On May 17, 2017
Vance Joy - Riptide
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 7:18pm On May 17, 2017
Silkmoth:
Katy doesn't appeal to me
Ecstasy dosen't appeal to you! grin

Have you seen her ass,AGAIN?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 7:20pm On May 17, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 17, 2017
opeaceo:
Vance Joy - Riptide
Oh i love this jam! You just reminded me of my lost tracks.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Erums(m): 8:53pm On May 17, 2017
Kefffi and timaya... Kokoroko
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by grailife(m): 11:38pm On May 17, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Cleodenile(f): 9:24am On May 18, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by sunnywinter(f): 10:55am On May 18, 2017
Vorpal:
Kodak Black• Tunnel vision.
Saw the vid for that song recently. How come jail made Kodak so chubby? plus.. i miss his hair cry
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 1:21pm On May 18, 2017
Know this cupcake!

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by calliope(f): 1:21pm On May 18, 2017
Mumford and sons - white blank page

Can you lie next her
Give her your heart
Your heart, as well as your body
And can you lie next to her
And confess your love
Your love as well as your folly
And can you knee before the king
And say I'm clean,I'm clean.

But tell me now, where was my fault in loving you with my whole heart

A white blank page, and swelling rage
You did not think when you sent me to the brink
You desired my attention but denied my affections.

So, tell me now where was my fault in loving you with my whole heart.

(1) (2) (3) ... (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.