Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1154405 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 10:48pm On May 28, 2017
Tiesto ft Sevenn - Boom

[Sevenn]
Bring that ass back like a boom boom boom boom
Boom boom boom boom...
Never give a motherfuck
Boom boom boom boom...
Boom boom boom boom...
Boom boom boom boom...
Never give a motherfuck
Boom boom boom boom...

grin

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 10:53pm On May 28, 2017
cao:

Duh...
I don't know what that means as i was born in the 18th century!..

grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fredlasisi(m): 11:41pm On May 28, 2017
Why BRT TV Advert Remains a Viable Promotional Platform for
Artiste Music Videos, Entrepreneurs and SMEs

We at WOW AGENCY are ready to run and manage your promo on BRT Tv Screens daily, weekly, monthly or yearly. Just choose a plan now.

Reach

An average 15’ 30’ or 60’ commercial slot runs 56 times daily, 392 times weekly and 1,568 times monthly.

· No of Buses: 400

· No of Commuters Daily: 460,000

· Average No of Commuters Monthly:14,000,000

· Passenger Flow (Peak Period): 360000

· Passenger Flow (Off Peak): 100,000

· Passenger capacity/bus: 80 (37 sitting/43 standing)

· Daily Passenger Flow/Bus: An average of 200 passengers (including those embarking and disembarking at different bus terminals) per trip

· Each bus makes 20 trips (to and fro) each day. That makes the total carriage about 4,000 passengers per day and 120,000 commuters per month thereby offering advertisers the opportunity to reach a wide, diverse, heterogeneous audience.

As earlier mentioned, product / service commercials will be featured amidst entertaining content such as musical videos, sports, movie trailers, fashion tips, comedy flicks and so on. This guarantees large viewership of your advert.

Interestingly, we presently have 400 in-transit audio and visual display units available in BRT commercial shuttles.

Major Route:
The five major ones include:

· CMS - Ketu
· Maryland - Iyana Ipaja
· CMS – Lekki / Ajah
· Maryland – Ikotun / Igando
· Ikorodu-Mile 12 – CMS

WATTSAPP 08096299788 for more Info

Email:- wowagencyng@gmail.com
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by tolutweety(m): 9:31am On May 29, 2017
Just what you need at 3am when you can't sleep...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H06Ep1MTRW0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XclusiveBase: 9:42am On May 29, 2017
mobf:
M.I - Short black boy

Download Full Album: Skales - The Never Say Never Guy

/p7RDT8-3Hz
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Unikempire(m): 1:22pm On May 29, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 2:18pm On May 29, 2017
21 Savage & Metro Boomin - No Heart

[21 Savage]
I sit back and read like Cat in the Hat
Twenty-one Savage, the cat with the MAC
Twenty-one Savage not Boyz N The Hood but I pull up on you, shoot your ass in the back
Stuart Little, heard these niggas some rats
Pockets full of cheese, bitch I got racks
I'm a real street nigga bitch
I am not one of these niggas bangin' on wax
Pussy niggas love sneak dissing 'til I pull up on 'em, slap 'em out with the fire
Wet your mama's house, wet your grandma's house, keep shootin' until somebody die
So many shots the neighbor looked at the calendar, thought it was Fourth of July
You was with your friends playing Nintendo, I was playin' 'round with that fire
Seventh grade I got caught with a pistol, sent me to Pantherville
Eighth grade started playin' football, then I was like Bleep the field
Ninth grade I was knocking niggas out, nigga like Holyfield
Fast forward nigga, twenty sixteen and I'm screaming Bleep a deal
Bad bitch with me, she so thick, I don't even need a pill
I listen to your raps, thought you was hard
You ain't even street for real
Niggas love sneak dissing on twitter
They don't want beef for real
And all these niggas play like they tough
'Til a nigga get killed
'Til a nigga get spilled, 'til your blood get spilled
I'ma at your favorite rapper, shoot him like I'm John Dill
I been with you since day one, Savage I ain't even hating
So what's up with all that instagram shit?
Savage I was just playin'
Y'all pussy niggas fakin', bitch I hang around them Haitians
Pull up on you, tie your kids up
Pistol whip you while your bitch naked
Come on man, Savage you know I always play your mixtape
Yeah nigga Bleep all that, ask your bitch how my dick tastes

grin grin grin

Savage!

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nickz(m): 4:07pm On May 29, 2017
tory lanez-for real
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Youngpo413: 4:37pm On May 29, 2017
Hiro FT Youssopha-touche coule.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by andylito61(m): 7:14pm On May 29, 2017
Listening to hearken unto me by #NeneUko....
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 29, 2017
Rocko ft Future • U.O.E.N.O (remix)
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by souloho19(m): 8:32pm On May 29, 2017
Sza * shattered ring

Sovereign Zigma Allah.
Throw a darker version of jhene aiko + Lana del ray in a blender and you get SZA.

Soulful soul food

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 1:39am On May 30, 2017
Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan - There For You

Prince of EDM!

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by calliope(f): 4:13am On May 30, 2017
Tekno - Be
Ycee - omo Alhaji
Flex B - umbele
Lil kesh ft viktoh - Efejoku
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 30, 2017
Tupac__Unconditional Love
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Brunosamel(m): 7:54pm On May 30, 2017
Hey guys, if want wanna listen to good music with meaning, listen the album experience sang by logic. I promise you won't regret it...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 30, 2017
Damian Marley • It was written.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by juman(m): 10:54pm On May 30, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 3:07am On May 31, 2017
Kranium ft Ty Dolla $ign & Wizkid-----Can't Believe.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Lionessza(f): 6:51am On May 31, 2017
Hey ya!- by outkast

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:27am On May 31, 2017
Lionessza:
Hey ya!- by outkast
there is something about this song that makes me wanna laugh every time I hear it.Outkast were the best

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Lionessza(f): 7:33am On May 31, 2017
Jayceon:
there is something about this song that makes me wanna laugh every time I hear it.Outkast were the best

Yeah I know what you mean. It always uplifts my mood evertyime I play it . Yes they were.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by sham0: 8:41am On May 31, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Rung: 2:02pm On May 31, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 31, 2017
Matchbox 20__Unwell

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:07pm On May 31, 2017
Good Goodbye - Linking Park Ft. Pusha T & Stormzy

©YBR
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by rali123(f): 5:28pm On May 31, 2017
'I think of you' - Jeremih, Chris Brown and Big Sean

Baby, won't you give me something?
That I wanna do
When I see the sun set (Oh girl)
Yeah, I think of you (Baby)
I think of you
You're all I want too
Left panties by my nightstand
Now I think of you
I think of you
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 6:03pm On May 31, 2017
rali123:
'I think of you' - Jeremih, Chris Brown and Big Sean

Baby, won't you give me something?
That I wanna do
When I see the sun set (Oh girl)
Yeah, I think of you (Baby)
I think of you
You're all I want too
Left panties by my nightstand
Now I think of you
I think of you
Black panties by my black stand!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 31, 2017
Wicked | Future

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.