Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1154412 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by pryme(m): 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
Artist - Grieves
Track - RX

I doubt anybody on Nairaland has heard this track before.

So much melancholy coming from a hip hop artist.

#teamobscuretracks#
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by tolutweety(m): 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
"But i don''t want good and I don't want good enough
I want can't sleep,can't breathe without your love

Front porch and one more kiss
It doesn't make sense to anybody else

Who cares if you'r all i think about
I've searched the world and i know noww
It ain't right if you ain't lost your mind

I don't want easy
I want crazy
Are you with me baby ?
Let's be CRAZY !"

"I don't want easy
I want crazy
Yeah look at us baby
Tonight the midnight rules are breaking
There's no such thing as wild enough
And maybe we just think too much
No need to play it safe in love?
Let's be CRAAAZYYY!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvtXgNtYFMs

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Bitchiamjay(m): 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
Migos - Cocoon

#YOLO
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by pryme(m): 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
MIGOS feat TI & Kevin Hart

Baller Alert.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Mrbabra: 12:06am On Jul 25, 2017
water covers church building in port harcourt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQocRCFY3gY
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 25, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
Rage Against The Machine_ Wake Up
you a fan of rock as well?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 25, 2017
Nas__Blaze a 50
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2017
xxxtentacion & trippie redd - Uh Oh, Thots! (Remix)
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Rung: 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ferdyboss: 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
Any Coldplay fan here?

Is there a latest album?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ferdyboss:
Any Coldplay fan here?

Is there a latest album?

Yes, a new album was released last week. It's actually a lightweight Ep album.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by LeSudAfricaine: 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
Jayceon:
you a fan of rock as well?
Yeah, lol. I have eclectic tastes Jay, I can listen to Oasis, Nirvana etc Enigma, Enya, etc but then you'll find me bumping Wu Tang the most times

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by blackbriar: 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
Yeah, lol. I have eclectic tastes Jay, I can listen to Oasis, Nirvana etc Enigma, Enya, etc but then you'll find me bumping Wu Tang the most times
damn you are my kind of a guy,I'm a huge rock fan but what I listen to is mostly heavy metallic sh*t like Black Sabbath,Metallica,AC/DC,Def Leppard,etc.when it comes to hip hop you will find me listening to the west Coast g funk,old school boom bap rap and underground.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by LeSudAfricaine: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
Jayceon:
damn you are my kind of a guy,I'm a huge rock fan but what I listen to is mostly heavy metallic sh*t like Black Sabbath,Metallica,AC/DC,Def Leppard,etc.when it comes to hip hop you will find me listening to the west Coast g funk,old school boom bap rap and underground.
these bands you've mentioned I always thought were satanic, I've really resisted listening to them' I liked Evanescence a lot! Linkin Park as well. But rock, like rap has declined a lot!

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
these bands you've mentioned I always thought were satanic, I've really resisted listening to them' I liked Evanescence a lot! Linkin Park as well. But rock, like rap has declined a lot!
LOL many people think they are satanic too,but for some reasons I enjoy listening to dark music,I listen to punk rock too but I put metallic rock above all the sub-genres of rock,I guess watching too many horror movies got me hooked to this kind of music

Evanescence is great.if think "my immortal" is the best they ever recorded.Never really cared for Linkin Park except for few good songs

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ModusOperandi(f): 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
pryme:

Seriously? Imagine Dragons?
You listen to rock?
No I don't. I just really like that song
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by pryme(m): 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
ModusOperandi:
No I don't. I just really like that song

So did it push you to listen to more Imagine Dragons tracks? If yes you can try the Transformers sound track

Battle Cry.

Heck let me download it again
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
Jay Z__Politics As Usual

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Khaytunechi: 2:32am On Jul 26, 2017
Lucky Dube:: Release Me

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ModusOperandi(f): 2:46am On Jul 26, 2017
pryme:

So did it push you to listen to more Imagine Dragons tracks? If yes you can try the Transformers sound track

Battle Cry.

Heck let me download it again
this was really good too.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Khaytunechi: 3:15am On Jul 26, 2017
WyClef Jean:: Diallo

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by pryme(m): 6:27am On Jul 26, 2017
ModusOperandi:

So does that mean you will give rock a go?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by pryme(m): 6:28am On Jul 26, 2017
ModusOperandi:

Yeah, there are some nice rock tracks out there.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kaycee7(m): 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
Katy Perry Ft Migos - Bon Appétit
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Jamean(f): 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
Love is All - Yanni
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ferdyboss: 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
LastMumu:

Yes, a new album was released last week. It's actually a lightweight Ep album.

Nice! Have you Listened to all the songs in the album?

Where do you download your songs from?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ferdyboss: 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
Jamean:
Love is All - Yanni

Vocals or just instrumentals?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
Khaytunechi:
WyClef Jean:: Diallo
Abeg which music player Ber dis?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Jamean(f): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ferdyboss:

Vocals or just instrumentals?

Vocals
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
Tinashe - wasted

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.