Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (763) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1152968 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
HumorMe:
Zayn ft Sia - Dusk Till Dawn

baby Cao let's do a duet(cover) of this song!

Ibkay.ee, profound thoughts on Biafra

Piik.o is emotional on Biafra, LOL
I am very opposed to the split of Nigeria I was born in Yorubaland and grew up in the North so I am a Nationalist to the core but I think we deserve a greater stake in project Nigeria
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Chubhie: 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
What a wonderful world-Louis Armstrong
Happy-Pharrell Williams

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by calliope(f): 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
Osadebe - kedu Ameria2

Osadebe - ka anyi jikota
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
HumorMe:
Zayn ft Sia - Dusk Till Dawn

baby Cao let's do a duet(cover) of this song!

I don't know this song and unless you're on smule sing or starmaker, this request might not be possible.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by AfonjaConehead: 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
"...my friend just come from prison,e dey look for work,waka waka day n night,police man come stop am for road,e say "i charge u for wandering",wetin e dey find..."
Palava by Fela Kuti

dedicated to kanuiscursed mastekim and to certificateless,in anticipation to his release from jail grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
Song: Eye For An Eye (Your Beef Is Mine)
Artist: Mobb Deep

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
Selena Gomez - Good for you
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
cao:

I don't know this song and unless you're on smule sing or starmaker, this request might not be possible.
don't know these platforms either!

but it was wishful thinking anyway, if it wasn't, it'l be 'physical interaction'.

what's rocking for you, don't say Tove LO and stay HIGH!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
Piiko:
I am very opposed to the split of Nigeria I was born in Yorubaland and grew up in the North so I am a Nationalist to the core but I think we deserve a greater stake in project Nigeria
there is no 'stake', contest elections and get elected!

Igbo are animus dominandi, it's them or mental blackmail.

Fulani are animus dominandi, it's them or 'jihad'!

that's why it's always these two elephants.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
Piiko:
I'm an advocate for the advancement of the Igbo dominance but not with this means, but with intellectual possession and covert aggressive persuasion!

all we do is cry a huge puddle with lots of noise and the victim card strategy!

we are currently trailing 1960 - 0!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
Desiigner ft Gucci Mane - Liife
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
Playboi Carti - Yah Mean
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
HumorMe:
I'm an advocate for the advancement of the Igbo dominance but not with this means, but with intellectual possession and covert aggressive persuasion!

all we do is cry a huge puddle with lots of noise and the victim card strategy!

we are currently trailing 1960 - 0!
This your grammar too strong
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
Piiko:
LOL, it's meant to confuse you somehow but in there lies the unknown and less obvious and obviously i don't speak obviously!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Piiko:
Secession won't be given on a platter.

Restructuring is alien to africans.

Up your game in the system.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
HumorMe:
don't know these platforms either!

but it was wishful thinking anyway, if it wasn't, it'l be 'physical interaction'.

what's rocking for you, don't say Tove LO and stay HIGH!
Now it's The Weeknd's Party Monster, Jidenna's Chief Don't Run & M.I.A's Borders. I still run back to Tove Lo's True Disaster.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
Babe Ruthless by Angel Haze.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=613ssWCJiX8
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Elnino4ladies: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
Giyaz |Good life
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
Phyno - Zamo Zamo
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ruffcoin - Enyi number one
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
cao:

Now it's The Weeknd's Party Monster, Jidenna's Chief Don't Run & M.I.A's Borders. I still run back to Tove Lo's True Disaster.
nice.

Did u try Halsey's album?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
HumorMe:
nice.

Did u try Halsey's album?
Nope. One day...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mcpat(m): 3:49am On Sep 18, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mcpat(m): 5:29am On Sep 18, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mcpat(m): 5:45am On Sep 18, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mcpat(m): 5:58am On Sep 18, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mcpat(m): 6:08am On Sep 18, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mcpat(m): 6:50am On Sep 18, 2017
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ibj50(m): 8:02am On Sep 18, 2017
dey with you by bright city, song is real good
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by DarkRebel69: 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mindfulness, do you (and can you) dance? I should like to dance this song with you. It was one of my favourites back in the days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2XWIyEH4Yw

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by jabless(m): 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.