Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,765 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1152890 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Harbeyg09(m): 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
Rayce - Tetela
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by yawadeyonline(m): 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
Get your website design for your own affordable price
email: emmambah30@yahoo.com
fb: San Emmanuel Ceaser
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by gistcabal: 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
If Kiss Daniel’s activities on social media for some time now is anything to go by, you would be forgiven for thinking the G-Worldwide Entertainment act has left the music scene and adopted comedy as his art. His recent comedy skits has shown that he has a flair to experiment with art and succeed; a fact reinforced in this beautiful attempt with highlife music “YEBA”.

Download Audio Here>> https://www.flexybaze.com/music-kiss-daniel-yeba-new-song-download-mp3/

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by calliope(f): 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
Bed of stone album.
Happy 35th birthday Asa

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lalaboi(m): 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
Baby o baby.. You're like medicine to me... You give me everything i need .

Timi dakolo
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by blackbriar: 11:55pm On Sep 18, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RMQksXpQSk

KATY PERRY- THIS IS HOW WE DO
when an icecream twerks better than you do
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kaycee7(m): 8:44am On Sep 19, 2017
Sean Paul Ft Dua Lipa - No Lie
Dua Lipa - New Rules
Dua Lipa - Be The One
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
DarkRebel69:
Mindfulness, do you (and can you) dance? I should like to dance this song with you. It was one of my favourites back in the days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2XWIyEH4Yw

I love that song. cheesy

And I am a DANCING QUEEN. No longer sweet 16 but still a dancing queen. grin

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Elnino4ladies: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
Fast money fast cars | MI abaga ft wizkid
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by DarkRebel69: 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
Mindfulness:

I love that song. cheesy

And I am a DANCING QUEEN. No longer sweet 16 but still a dancing queen. grin

I knew you would. cheesy You have an ear for beautiful things. Was that your first time of listening to the song or have you heard it before? Cabo Snoop was something of a sensation back then. Too bad he was only a seven-day wonder.

Splendid! I should like to see you dance sometime. What genre? Ballet? Tango? No. It's definitely Free Dancing. A rebel like you would definitely be a Free Dancer.
I haven't danced in a while though, and I used to be the Stradivari of B-boy. I could break dance for Africa back in the days. B-boy, popping and locking, jerking and dougie, shuffle, Krump, and all the contemporary dances. The time I perfected the moonwalk must have been one of my happiest moments. I must have broken my nose a thousand times from trying to learn the "lean" that MJ did in Smooth Criminal. You know the "lean", don't you. I refused to believe—even after been told a dozen times—that it was only cinematographic effect and that MJ used special shoes (which he invented) to pull off the stunt on stage. LOL.

Can you moonwalk? grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
Post Malone ft 21 Savage - Rockstar
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
Stay fly | Three six mafia
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by reefah420(m): 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
Mc quakes and road shaq fire in the booth cool..the thing go skraa...pa pa ka ka ka ka..skibi di pa pa grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by urahara(m): 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
Fulaman198:
@Mowah my fellow Fulani brother from Mali, @Mowah bandiraawo Pullo leydi Mali, gimol ngol woni finatawa men:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhpRx9rr1RQ

These Fulani women are truly the worlds most beautiful women.

There are tooooo fine

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by IKON360(m): 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nathaniel Bassey's Olowogbogboro
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by IKON360(m): 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
DarkRebel69:

I knew you would. cheesy You have an ear for beautiful things. Was that your first time of listening to the song or have you heard it before? Cabo Snoop was something of a sensation back then. Too bad he was only a seven-day wonder.

Splendid! I should like to see you dance sometime. What genre? Ballet? Tango? No. It's definitely Free Dancing. A rebel like you would definitely be a Free Dancer.
I haven't danced in a while though, and I used to be the Stradivari of B-boy. I could break dance for Africa back in the days. B-boy, popping and locking, jerking and dougie, shuffle, Krump, and all the contemporary dances. The time I perfected the moonwalk must have been one of my happiest moments. I must have broken my nose a thousand times from trying to learn the "lean" that MJ did in Smooth Criminal. You know the "lean", don't you. I refused to believe—even after been told a dozen times—that it was only cinematographic effect and that MJ used special shoes (which he invented) to pull off the stunt on stage. LOL.

Can you moonwalk? grin
that MJ's lean wasn't real? cry
DarkRebel69:

Can you moonwalk? grin
that MJ's lean wasn't real?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fulaman198(m): 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
urahara:

These Fulani women are truly the worlds most beautiful women.

There are tooooo fine

Thank you bros
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by urahara(m): 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
Fulaman198:

Thank you bros

Na

Thank me by linking me up with your girls cheesy cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
Flashing Lights | Kanye West

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
ibkayee:
Stay fly | Three six mafia
Still listening

Lol when I was younger I used to ask God to forgive me for listening to them because of their name
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hard out here for a p1mp | Three 6 Mafia
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Slob on my knob | Three 6 Mafia
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
ibkayee:
Slob on my knob | Three 6 Mafia
the only mafia I know is Swedish house mafia undecided don't you worry child

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
ibkayee:

Still listening

Lol when I was younger I used to ask God to forgive me for listening to them because of their name
Till today I find it hard listening to Empire state of mind - Jayz, because of some lines embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Till today I find it hard listening to Empire state of mind - Jayz, because of some lines embarassed
Lool I understand, sometimes I'll just miss out certain lines when singing, rapping etc

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by flemzyjoe(m): 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
work work by nicky.
Lately a video of a 32years old woman from Jamaica who tweaks perfectly more then the tweak queen nicki minaj has gone viral on the social network, which every body is talking, commenting and rating her above the TWEAK QUEEN. Well but its funny though!!!
Just Watch for Yourself and be the Judge.
[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7eVe5oGaJY[/img]
http://plus1gist.com.ng/2017/09/20/video-watch-32years-old-women-amazingly-tweaks-nicki-minaj/

Dont Forget To share
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
J Cole • Trouble.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
J Cole ft Kendrick Lamar • Forbidden fruit

What you eat don't make me shit and who you Bleep don't make me come
Put a price on my head won't make me run,
Try to kill me but it can't be done
Cause my words gon' live forever
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
Miguel ft J Cole • All I want is you.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
J Cole • Power Trip
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 21, 2017
Keri Hilson - I like

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.