Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (776) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1154165 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
chic2pimp:

Hahaha grin cheesy grin...Michael is a wasteman swear down cheesy
Lool they're even playing it at parties, I get a bit too excited whenever it comes on grin

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool they're even playing it at parties, I get a bit too excited whenever it comes on grin
grin grin Did you read it yet cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilist: 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
chic2pimp:

Hahahahaha grin grin grin cheesy.....Hope you are eating clean though? No point banging out Gym if your diet is not on point

I dey try. But I no fit kill myself abeg. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin Did you read it yet cool
I did lol and even commented
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
ibkayee:

I did lol and even commented
wow I didn't notice...let me go and check

Did you know her daughter (my aunt) was also the first female professor of law in Nigeria and also the second female to be a vc of a uni in Nigeria

Many feminist in the family sad
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilist: 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
ibkayee:

I hit one dance in Shoreditch last weekend . The way the joint exploded when this tune came on...

You know how niggas act when a banger comes on. Niggas just dey nigga all over the spot. Girls shouting skiya... grin grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chic2pimp(m): 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
ibkayee:

The whole place goes nuts when it comes on during raves. Lots of pushing and shoving....Bludclart fiyah! grin

Nihilist:

I hit one dance in Shoreditch last weekend . The way the joint exploded when this tune came on...

You know how niggas act when a banger comes on. Niggas just dey nigga all over the spot. Girls shouting skiya... grin grin

I can imagine. That song brings Dead raves back to life.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
sunshineG:
wow I didn't notice...let me go and check

Did you know her daughter (my aunt) was also the first female professor of law in Nigeria and also the second female to be a vc of a uni in Nigeria

Many feminist in the family sad
Admirable feats, you sha when are you running for presidency? grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
ibkayee:

Admirable feats, you sha when are you running for presidency? grin
grin that will be never grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nihilist:

grin grin

Lool it draws out the inner mandem in me I swear, reminds me of when 'pow!' used to come on back in the day grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
chic2pimp:

The whole place goes nuts when it comes on during raves. Lots of pushing and shoving....Bludclart fiyah! grin

They sha even went to carry the madness to weddings smh grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chic2pimp(m): 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
ibkayee:

grin grin

Lool it draws out the inner mandem in me I swear, reminds me of when 'pow!' used to come on back in the day grin grin

Dayunmm Ibk say no more. "POW" was the tune way back.

Pow yea im lethal da b
pow if u don't know about me
pow better ask someone quickly.

You are taking me back to the days of D Double E,Bashy, Ghettz,Roll Deep,Tinie in his wifey days,my fav white Boy Dev et al.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by chic2pimp(m): 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
ibkayee:

They sha even went to carry the madness to weddings smh grin

Hahaha that one nah small thing sef. A recent Aff wedding I attended they played Jhene Aiko's Post To Be. Come and see how the parents in attendance we looking at us young uns grin(after the MC explained the raunchy lyrics to them).

That wedding was Lit though can't even lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
chic2pimp:

Pow yea im lethal da b

You are taking me back to the days of D Double E,Bashy, Ghettz,Roll Deep,Tinie in his wifey days,my fav white Boy Dev et al.
Jam grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by DarkRebel69: 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRh_vgS2dFE

The butch-looking, red-lipsticked girl in black tracksuit though.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by DarkRebel69: 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
So, so, true.

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 10:57am On Oct 18, 2017
Kodak Black - 6th Sense
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cupidora(f): 11:38am On Oct 18, 2017
Des-pa-cito!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lady Gaga - poker face

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by CityHitz: 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
KOSORO MUSIC EMPIRE IS BACK AGAIN ON PROMO PERIOD WITH A WEEK MASSIVE INTERNET PROMOTIONS TO HELP UPCOMING ARTIST, RECORD LABEL

ARTIST AND A LIST ARTIST WITH PROFESSIONAL MUSIC RECORDING, MASTERING AND MIXING
Deadline EXTENDED to 30 OCTOBER 2017

Category: Record Labels Artists, Independent artist, Upcoming artists -

Type: Record Label Genres: All Genres Accepted

Summary:
KOSORO MUSIC EMPIRE is offering this high quality services to worthy artists in order to polish and beautify more their idea.

KOSORO MUSIC EMPIRE PROMOTION FEE: #30,000 (PRICE CUT DOWN FROM #100,000) #XMAS BONANZA

WHAT WE DO?

KOSORO MUSIC EMPIRE will take you through a well organized and coordinated music recording in the Studio for great success and nice rythm

KOSORO MUSIC EMPIRE will give your song the first class mastering and mixing because we will always attach our logo to your song as a

product of our studio

KOSORO MUSIC EMPIRE will also give you a massive internet promotion for one (1) week

KOSORO MUSIC EMPIRE will accept demo tracks from Artist/Record Labels ( all genres) or from other Studios too and give it a PRO

MASTERING and MIXING for radio station acceptable standard and volume

KOSORO MUSIC EMPIRE believe in HONESTY, INTEGRITY and COMMITMENT with a greatly organized executive team of innovative, enthusiastic

professionals
who are highly motivated in helping artists succeed

KOSORO MUSIC EMPIRE's goal is to assist artist in recording great music (of all genres); Marketing and Distribution for Wholesale and

Retail sales. Based on customers request.

KOSORO MUSIC EMPIRE will also seek
RADIO AIRPLAY, LIVE PERFORMANCES, MUSIC VIDEO SHOOT and OTHER MEDIA PROMOTIONS FOR ARTIST/RECORD LABEL SUCCESS AT AN AFFORDABLE PLAN/BUDGET WITH OUR LIST OF EXPERTS IN THE NIGERIAN MUSIC INDUSTRY

>>>>>VISIT OUR PROMOTION PLATFORM NOW<<<<<<<
http://cityhitzentertainment..com.ng/2017/10/promo-kosoro-music-empire-studio.html

VENUE: IJAYE HOUSING ESTATE, PEN CINEMA, LAGOS STATE

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
cupidora:
Des-pa-cito!

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
The Lumineers • Ophelia
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
Chino Xl__Rise

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
Victoria Kimani - Prokoto
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
Coolio - Gangsters paradise
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilist: 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
chic2pimp:

Pow yea im lethal da b

And avirex jacket.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by introvertme: 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
Listening to these ladies albums
H.E.R Vol 1 and Vol 2
SZA - Ctrl
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Elnino4ladies: 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
Charlie Puth | Attention
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
Pruit Igoe by Philip Glass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq_SpRBXRmE

If you've got a keen ear, you'll be able to pick the bits that they used in Naruto. At least I like to think they knicked it from this piece.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.