Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1153809 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XVIER(m): 2:38am On Oct 19, 2017
CB

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XVIER(m): 2:43am On Oct 19, 2017
JI-Trip on repeat

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by adrianaline21: 8:11am On Oct 19, 2017
Wadap beautiful people here's a banger alert from 2dreadz..dint see dis one coming but it's here and it's lit..http://www..ng/download-mp3/2dreadz-bad-thing just click d link and download, you wouldn't regret it I promise.. I didint
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by EruditorII: 11:42am On Oct 19, 2017
I am hearing all of the jokes: I know they are trying to push me/ I know that showing emotions don't ever mean I'm a pu$$¥/ I know I don't make music for Niggas who don't get pu$$¥/So those are the one's I count on to diss me or overlook me/ ~ Drake 'Lord Knows' FT Rick Rozay.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
Masta Ace__Refuse

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
Bob Marley • No woman no cry
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SuperSuave(m): 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
Bkackbear -do re mi (tarro remix)

Illenium - beautiful creatures

Illenium - Living
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by introvertme: 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
SuperSuave:
Bkackbear -do re mi (tarro remix)
Illenium - beautiful creatures
Illenium - Living
You de use YouTube abi grin
cos dats d only way person fi c ILLenium
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
The Weeknd • Starboy

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SuperSuave(m): 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
introvertme:

You de use YouTube abi grin

cos dats d only way person fi c ILLenium
SORRY, I don't really understand your post. Did you mean YouTube is the only way to get songs by ILLenium?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by NsidibeFred(f): 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
left out by Heroine Fred
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by introvertme: 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
SuperSuave:
SORRY, I don't really understand your post. Did you mean YouTube is the only way to get songs by ILLenium?

Really sorry,I planned rephrasing it.

I mean ILLenium songs are mainly promoted on YouTube ,so I thought you had gotten it from there
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by SuperSuave(m): 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
introvertme:

Really sorry,I planned paraphrasing it.

I mean ILLenium songs are mainly promoted on YouTube ,so I thought you had gotten it from there
OK, now I understand. I actually saw the songs on EDM dot com's top 50 EDMs
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by introvertme: 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
SuperSuave:
OK, now I understand. I actually saw the songs on EDM dot com's top 50 EDMs

Nice
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Elnino4ladies: 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ed Sheeran | shape of you
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
Gucci Mane ft Migos - I Get The Bag
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 10:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
Demi Lovato - Tell Me Love Me
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
Demi Lovato - You Dont Do It For Me Anymore
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
Justin Bieber - What You Wanna Do
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Freemanalee(m): 3:04am On Oct 20, 2017
Do you feel like giving it up??
Do you feel you cant take it no more?
be at ease cos i've got something to cheer your spirit up.
Download this song and free up the tension inside of you.
there is more to life that you could ever imagine....

Music: Freeman Alee - Try (Over Come The World) (Prod. Kafazz) || @freemanalee @hitsmediapromo
http://www.bluevoiceradio.com.ng/2017/10/music-freeman-alee-try-over-come-world.html

Regards

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by bossmeek(m): 3:26am On Oct 20, 2017
Dope dance hall tune... Get that shy Bae to wyne for you with this hit single

MUSIC: ClassiQ ft. Efe x Mareez – Motsa
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Elnino4ladies: 11:11am On Oct 20, 2017
MI abaga | you rappers should fix up your life.

New tune from the boss himself.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Singapore1(m): 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
wizkid
Odoo
Discovered by myself
Not recommend grin

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by rali123(f): 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
Flo Rida - hello Friday

Hello, Friday, I've been waiting for you for a long time
You just save me when my life came tumbling down
And I know you're gonna leave me
Hello, Friday, I've been waiting for you for a long time...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mokkalu1(m): 7:12am On Oct 21, 2017
Cool It Down - Mr. P. No time to de form Porsche
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
jasonclement:
pls who listen to pop music here?
Me!!! Though I combine with 9ja.. my music of the moment is Perfect by Ed sheeran,, What about us by Pink, New rules by Dua lipa, bodak yellow by Cardi B... then Rocstar by Post Malone ft 21Savage... Clement!!!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by jasonclement(m): 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
R2bees:
Me!!! Though I combine with 9ja.. my music of the moment is Perfect by Ed sheeran,, What about us by Pink, New rules by Dua lipa, bodak yellow by Cardi B... then Rocstar by Post Malone ft 21Savage... Clement!!!
lol my man... I think we share the same music taste..
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
jasonclement:
lol my man... I think we share the same music taste..
na so nah..
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
J Cole • In the morning.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by jasonclement(m): 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
R2bees:
na so nah..
have u listen to Wiz khalifa- Something new?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
jasonclement:
have u listen to Wiz khalifa- Something new?
Ft Ty dollar.. so dope,, check out that post Malone ft 21savage the song dey top billboard currently
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by jasonclement(m): 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
R2bees:
Ft Ty dollar.. so dope,, check out that post Malone ft 21savage the song dey top billboard currently
i got it bro, that tune is a banger...my eyes r on that nigga!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.