Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1154162 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by giztzone(m): 3:59am On Jan 23, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Mrviktor(m): 9:59am On Jan 23, 2018
am looking for one 9ja street song like that
..d lyrics I can remember are..
Pombele Pombele. Pombele Pombele pombe Pombe..
Ara ra ra ra
Oro ro ro ro
..its a popular shaku shaku dance song.. Epp Me with d name pls
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 23, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
hmm hmm dawg!
fan of Ill Bill?

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 23, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
ahh my brother. you really hit a nerve with this one! " I make sure everything remains raw' damn! what a classic
The whole album is a classic,gotta love how Busta was rapping in a Jamaican/reggae accent throughout the album lol smiley

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
cao:
New Rules by Dua Lipa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2qgadSvNyU

I see why this was big, I might have to actually start paying attention to some of these newbies. Maybe I'll finally listen to the radio.
would you finally be a normal person too, lol
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
Martin Garrix and David Guetta ft Romy Dya and Jamie Scott - So Far Away
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
Ibkayee rate my friends song and video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfR2lxKl_vA&feature=youtu.be
I like the song, good job on the video too, whoever directed it did it well cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
ChiefPiiko

Rate one of my favourite songs in the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBjzAdpZzf0

Note: give it any less than a 10 and I'm reporting you

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
HumorMe:
would you finally be a normal person too, lol
Probably not.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
Nice jam, I like it, I will download
ibkayee:
ChiefPiiko

Rate one of my favourite songs in the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBjzAdpZzf0

Note: give it any less than a 10 and I'm reporting you

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 1:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
cao:
Probably not.
lol
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
You are a wise man

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
Never Enough by Loren Allred.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQWZK5U233s

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by LeSudAfricaine: 12:03am On Jan 24, 2018
Jayceon:
fan of Ill Bill?
yes, a lot . I still play Non Phixion to this day

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 24, 2018
introvertme:

My exact thoughts when I discovered him grin

Hey!

Whatever happened to the more music for me date we had planned, eh?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by seyifunmi005(m): 4:33am On Jan 24, 2018
Develop your music skills and become a better instrumentalist
Come online to www.rockshieldmusicworld..com
Whatsapp for help on music topics
+2348168847329
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
Chief you just ran away like that is not fair ooo embarassed
#runawaydadday

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
yes, a lot . I still play Non Phixion to this day
cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
NF • Let you down...
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
Fergie ft Will I Am • Quando quando quando
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Doorstop: 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
Michael Kiwanuka - Cold Little Heart.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by introvertme: 9:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
UBGG:

Hey!

Whatever happened to the more music for me date we had planned, eh?

Na your genre be the problem oooo

In the past 4 months, I've added alt-R'n'b ,highlife,Juju,Ghanaian highlife,Jazz,Salsa to my genre.

I fear you may not like the sound.
Or should I make a list ??
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
introvertme:

Na your genre be the problem oooo

In the past 4 months, I've added alt-R'n'b ,highlife,Juju,Ghanaian highlife,Jazz,Salsa to my genre.

I fear you may not like the sound.
Or should I make a list ??

LMAO. I know.

Alright. Make the list.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
Shout Hallelujah

You are highly lifted up

there is nooooo one like you

Halle halle Halle hallelujahx3

Ameeeennn!

Olorun to da awon oke igbaniiii

Eyin ni mofi ope mi fun

Taa ni otun gbega bi ko se baba loke

Taa ni otun fi gbogbo ope re mi fun

Olorun to da awon oke igbani
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
My Lord you are good, you are good

You are good, you are good to me

You are the pillar, you are the pillar that holds my life

Master Jesus, you are the pillar that holds my life

Iwo ni pillar to gbemiro oooi

Master Jesus, you are the pillar that holds my life

Eyin baba toh toh baba, eyin baba toh ju baba lo

Ancient of days as old as you are, as old you are

You will never change.....

Baba gba ope mi ba mo wa laye

Baba gba ope mi ba mo wa laye

Oooku mi ko le yin oooi

Oooku mi ko le yin oooi
cry
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Dayvdblake: 10:16am On Jan 26, 2018
Aeries Yugo pt2 - MikewillMadeit ft Pharell williams, Swae lee, Big sean , Offset nd rae srrmund
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Thegamingorca(m): 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
cao:
New Rules by Dua Lipa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2qgadSvNyU

I see why this was big, I might have to actually start paying attention to some of these newbies. Maybe I'll finally listen to the radio.

By now you've heard cardi b's bodak and her feature with ASAP rocky
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Wangxiao(m): 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
https://www.topbuzz.com/@mctarvish007/so-exceptionalthis-lady-is-whitney-houston-reborn-CQKA68Lwalo

whitney houston - run to you
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
Thegamingorca:

By now you've heard cardi b's bodak and her feature with ASAP rocky
Nope. That one has to jam me, I ain't gonna look for it.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Doorstop: 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
Sufjan Stevens - Death with Dignity

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.