Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,823 members, 7,798,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1152081 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I love the Lord of the rings too lol. Can you please suggest any Coldplay song? IDK their music.

Behnchord - sister f*cker
Meri maan- term of endearment "My world" but in English it could be something like "Sweetheart".
Pagal- mad

There's a lot more. I spend a lot of time around Pakistanis, Indians & Bangladeshi, so I'm picking up different words from all of them.
The best movie ever made in my opinion,in fact I love Anglo Saxon type movies.

okay my Coldplay list

-Speed of sound
-violet Hill
-spies
-in my place
-yellow

download them and you won't regret

mmm the words sound romantic,I should get myself an Indian cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
Jayceon:
The best movie ever made in my opinion,in fact I love Anglo Saxon type movies.

okay my Coldplay list

-Speed of sound
-violet Hill
-spies
-in my place
-yellow

download them and you won't regret

mmm the words sound romantic,I should get myself an Indian cheesy

Yeah, it's a masterpiece. I enjoyed all of them, although I thought they were too long lol. Some time in December they had a marathon of Lord of the rings & they played them in halves because of the length. Who is your favourite character?

Thanks for the songs, will listen to them.

Lol, you wanna be another Emtee? She'll cook you some good food though, go for it tongue

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Darajodie(f): 12:36am On Mar 20, 2018
Thunder- Imagine Dragons kiss

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by omolomolarinero: 1:48am On Mar 20, 2018
Darajodie:
Thunder- Imagine Dragons kiss

Good choice
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yeah, it's a masterpiece. I enjoyed all of them, although I thought they were too long lol. Some time in December they had a marathon of Lord of the rings & they played them in halves because of the length. Who is your favourite character?

Thanks for the songs, will listen to them.

Lol, you wanna be another Emtee? She'll cook you some good food though, go for it tongue
The running time neh? but it's always the case with films based on books or actual events.Titanic was too long as well because the themes were romance,love and tragedy...and all these had to be captured in one film.I got too many favourites LOTR,Legolas with his bow and arrows,Grandalf with the infinite wisdom lol,Aragon with the sword,Sarauman the mischievous wizard,Boromir the guy who wanted the ring of power for himself...I can go on and on cheesy

Lol what's Emtee got to do with everything? I love food so it's a win for me.

Peep my CD collection and tell me if you recognise any..

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:05am On Mar 20, 2018
Jayceon:
The running time neh? but it's always the case with films based on books or actual events.Titanic was too long as well because the themes were romance,love and tragedy...and all these had to be captured in one film.I got too many favourites LOTR,Legolas with his bow and arrows,Grandalf with the infinite wisdom lol,Aragon with the sword,Sarauman the mischievous wizard,Boromir the guy who wanted the ring of power for himself...I can go on and on cheesy

I see lol. Seems you're a real fan, you even know all the characters. I had a soft spot for the creature, Smeagol, the dwarf & the guy with the long brown hair. I can't remember their names.

Emtee's baby mama is an Indian.

You have quite an eclectic taste in music.

Let me check again..

I recognize the game, busta, Eminem & some rock bands like ACDC. I like their song Highway to hell smiley

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:15am On Mar 20, 2018
Jayceon:

Didnt know you're a rock fan. You may like this. Another favourite of mine.

In the shadows by The Rasmus

[url][/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ao2u7F_Qzg]
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I see lol. Seems you're a real fan, you even know all the characters. I had a soft spot for the creature, Smeagol, the dwarf & the guy with the long brown hair. I can't remember their names.

Emtee's baby mama is an Indian.

You have quite an eclectic taste in music.

Let me check again..

I recognize the game, busta, Eminem & some rock bands like ACDC. I like their song Highway to hell smiley
You have no idea lol,I even ordered the books from the library and read all of them from end to end.I love the director as well,he is the same guy who put together King Kong...haha Smeagol and the dwarf were funny as hell,his name is Gimli

okay Emtee a lucky man,Indian women are beautiful even though they lack in the azz department.

thanks,I love good music.

I'm surprised you didn't recognise Kenny Rogers.High way to hell is the road I'm on for the trail of savagery I left on NL pages grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Didnt know you're a rock fan. You may like this. Another favourite of mine.

In the shadows by The Rasmus

[url][/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ao2u7F_Qzg]
I'm a big fan baby,I remember I wanted to go to Metallica's shows so bad when they were in South Africa.

cheesy cheesy from the album "Dead Letters" . their biggest song ever

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:38am On Mar 20, 2018
Jayceon:
You have no idea lol,I even ordered the books from the library and read all of them from end to end.I love the director as well,he is the same guy who put together King Kong...haha Smeagol and the dwarf were funny as hell,his name is Gimli

okay Emtee a lucky man,Indian women are beautiful even though they lack in the azz department.

thanks,I love good music.

I'm surprised you didn't recognise Kenny Rogers.High way to hell is the road I'm on for the trail of savagery I left on NL pages grin

LMFAO @ the last part. Smh.

As a fan, which is better, the books or the films?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:42am On Mar 20, 2018
Jayceon:
I'm a big fan baby,I remember I wanted to go to Metallica's shows so bad when they were in South Africa.

cheesy cheesy from the album "Dead Letters" . their biggest song ever

Lol, we learn new things everyday. I'm shocked @ you even thinking of going to a rock concert. That's far beyond being a fan, you're an industrial air-conditioner tongue

Yeah. Nice song it is.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO @ the last part. Smh.

As a fan, which is better, the books or the films?
Mmm that's a hard one cause to be honest I equally enjoyed both even though the books are damn thick,so they be draining my brain cells LOL, but otherwise both the books and the films are a marvellous piece of work wink
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, we learn new things everyday. I'm shocked @ you even thinking of going to a rock concert. That's far beyond being a fan, you're an industrial air-conditioner tongue

Yeah. Nice song it is.
The reason I love rock concerts is what set them apart from their hip hop counterparts, unlike hip hop artists,rock musicians know how to play their instruments live and don't lip-synch so you get what your ticket money is worth wink

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:54am On Mar 20, 2018
Jayceon:
Mmm that's a hard one cause to be honest I equally enjoyed both even though the books are damn thick,so they be draining my brain cells LOL, but otherwise both the books and the films are a marvellous piece of work wink

Lol OK. Understood. What other movies do you like?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:56am On Mar 20, 2018
Jayceon:
The reason I love rock concerts is what set them apart from their hip hop counterparts, unlike hip hop artists,rock musicians know how to play their instruments live and don't lip-synch so you get what your ticket money is worth wink

Fair enough. I get it. Do you also jump up & down like mangamla? LOL!

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Movies4star(f): 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
The Story- Brandi Carlile
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by sod09(m): 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
the weeknd ft. kendrick-pray for me
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by sod09(m): 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
falz ft. wande_way
mystero ft. simi-ife
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Fair enough. I get it. Do you also jump up & down like mangamla? LOL!
Lol NEVER
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
Jayceon:
Lol NEVER

Then how do you dance to that sort of music? Fist pump? tongue
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol OK. Understood. What other movies do you like?
"Pirates Of The Caribbean" series.I'm a huge 007 fan as well

Everything with Robert De Niro,Al Pacino and Denzel Washington is an instant "must watch" for me...I'm a movie freak so i'll watch anything that's worth watching..you?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Then how do you dance to that sort of music? Fist pump? tongue
I don't dance grin .I mostly prefer metal rock when I do my push up tongue
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
Jayceon:
"Pirates Of The Caribbean" series.I'm a huge 007 fan as well

Everything with Robert De Niro,Al Pacino and Denzel Washington is an instant "must watch" for me...I'm a movie freak so i'll watch anything that's worth watching..you?

Nice choices smiley

My favourite genre is horror & thriller lol. I enjoyed movies like Final Destination, Wrong turn, Fatal attraction, Cruel intention etc. I don't have a favourite actor or actress though.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
Jayceon:
I don't dance grin .I mostly prefer metal rock when I do my push up tongue

Lol, proof of the rock hard abs or I don't believe it tongue
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, proof of the rock hard abs or I don't believe it tongue
lol you really wanna see that?

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Nice choices smiley

My favourite genre is horror & thriller lol. I enjoyed movies like Final Destination, Wrong turn, Fatal attraction, Cruel intention etc. I don't have a favourite actor or actress though.
okay nice one smiley

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
Jayceon:
lol you really wanna see that?

Lol, it's up to you tongue

Is it gonna make me woozy? Let me hold on to this chair just incase.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, it's up to you tongue

Is it gonna make me woozy? Let me hold on to this chair just incase.
Okay...

Lol it just little mkhaba so you won't feel anything grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
Jayceon:
Okay...

Lol it just little mkhaba so you won't feel anything grin

You're attractive lol. What's that hanging down your thigh? LMFAO.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

You're attractive lol. What's that hanging down your thigh? LMFAO.
There's something hanging? grin

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
Jayceon:
There's something hanging? grin

LMAO.

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO.
Stop that lol.that's not what you think

where is your pic tho?

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) ... (1214) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.