Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,251 members, 7,807,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital (4873 Views)

Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule / Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money / 10 Great Business Opportunities With Little Or No Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital by fideco: 4:27pm On May 04, 2013
Q: What is "Email Processing"?
Email Processing is perfect for newbies and those with little to no technical skills. By simply copying the pre-written ads and posting them on the online classified ad sites; Craigslist and Backpage, you'll earn $25 for every email you process. The process of "processing emails" happens when a client reguests for the product and pays the $25 to the person who posted the online classified ad that they are responding to. When a payment is made, the sponsor will receive an email notification letting them know that they have just received a $25 payment. The sponsors "job" is to actually process that email by copying and sending the pre-written getting started email to their new client which gives them access to the members area so that they can get started.
Re: I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital by steve888(m): 10:23pm On May 14, 2013
fideco: Q: What is "Email Processing"?
Email Processing is perfect for newbies and those with little to no technical skills. By simply copying the pre-written ads and posting them on the online classified ad sites; Craigslist and Backpage, you'll earn $25 for every email you process. The process of "processing emails" happens when a client reguests for the product and pays the $25 to the person who posted the online classified ad that they are responding to. When a payment is made, the sponsor will receive an email notification letting them know that they have just received a $25 payment. The sponsors "job" is to actually process that email by copying and sending the pre-written getting started email to their new client which gives them access to the members area so that they can get started.

please explain the procedures to go about this email processing....
Re: I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital by fideco: 11:21pm On May 15, 2013
steve888:

please explain the procedures to go about this email processing....
my post u quoted contains the procedures. For more info goto www.email2processor(dot)webs(dot)com/faq
Re: I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital by knowledge4(m): 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2013
With N50k,start a restaurant serving tea,bread and fried eggs only,the type that the Hausas do by the roadside.
You only need to modify the operation to attract your target.
There is money in the business but Nigerian elites look down on it.
Set it up,engage someone to operate it for you and you get daily returns about N3k to N5k in sales.
The hours of business is from 7pm to 11pm and look for a high human traffic location,a bus stop or an institution.
All those guys looking for office jobs are wasting their time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibtc Equity Fund? / greetings from TURKEY. I need Sesame / Igbo; Ekuku - Yoruba; Isasa - Hausa; Ridi / Dollar Wahala: See What People Who Want Cheaper Rates Should Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.