Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians (9685 Views)

What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? / Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men / Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by EEngineer1(m): 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2011
@elmA, which country r u from? Or shld i say where did this happen, and do naija's hv a bad rep in relationships over there?
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by ElmA1(f): 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2011
E-Engineer:

@elmA, which country r u from? Or shld i say where did this happen, and do naija's hv a bad rep in relationships over there?

Am actually in nigeria for now. And yes we dated here. Dont know about the bad reputation thingy when it comes to relationships. But i hear loads of negative things.
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by Natasha2(f): 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2011
TUFIA SOME NIGERIANS,  WHEN THEY WRITE BAD ABOUT YOU, YOU COMPLAIN, WHEN THEY WRITE GOOD ABOUT YOU, YOU STILL COMPLAIN, WHAT SET OF PEOPLE ARE YOU? Jeez .  Thank God I'm also a Ghanian  cheesy  
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by Mynd44: 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2011
190_@:

Yawns undecided

**wondering if derailers are on STRIKE this period***

Close that ya mouth before fly enter am
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by 195(f): 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2011
the vultures are circling cool
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by Natasha2(f): 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2011
190_@:

the vultures are circling cool
yeah circling a dead meat grin grin
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by Mynd44: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2011
His mouth just happens to be filled with decaying meat
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2011
I think the only place mrs chima gets any attention is over the net.
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by Eiregirl(f): 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2011
E-Engineer:

I'm not in Nigeria but Nigerians here have a REALLY bad reputation and I've heard about their bad reputations on the other side of the world from where I am!!!
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by 195(f): 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2011
Eiregirl:

I'm not in Nigeria but Nigerians here have a REALLY bad reputation and I've heard about their bad reputations on the other side of the world from where I am!!!

Their father undecided

1 Like

Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2011
Hehehe
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by 195(f): 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2011
angry
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by opiacino: 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2011
Im a white australian, met my husband through some friends, he is from Rivers State, if all Nigerians were like him then there would be soooo many happy women! His family are all really kind too.
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by pynkspyce: 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2011
like everything else in life, to each his own.
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by Basildon1(m): 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2011
opiacino:

Im a white australian, met my husband through some friends, he is from Rivers State, if all Nigerians were like him then there would be soooo many happy women! His family are all really kind too.
NICE! smiley
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by EEngineer1(m): 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2011
@eiriegirl, i didnt ask u or r u elmA , dont u know where u r needed, piss off
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by rhymz(m): 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2011
I have noticed a trend here especially when it comes to relationship matters, a lot of black women here are so unneccessarily combative and insecure. Tpia and Ms Chima have got to be the most jobless and annoying women I have met on NL. Every topic that talks about black male, black female or interracial relationships has them there quarrelling and bandying words with the male folks and sometimes even their fellow femalefolks. Like it behoves on them to defend black women or sth, na wa o.
The poster is not asking for your opinions, he says he wants non-nigerian women that have dated or are at present dating nigerian men to come out and give their views(honest ones not unneccessary hot exchange like women who are hurting) about Nigerian men in relationships. That is clear enough na, all these talk about the poster being insecure, blabla are not needed, simple!!
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by 195(f): 10:35pm On Nov 30, 2011
^LOL  grin @Tpia - shes a nigerian like me and you - shes from OGUN STATE
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by MrsChima1(f): 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2011
Gaiden k:

I think the only place mrs chima gets any attention is over the net.

Yeah from dick sucking no name biatches like you.   wink

ZE:

not sure she's a married woman. though she wish she's

Did your YIM biatches tell you that?   Focus on YOUR man or woman and keep my dick in your mouth.
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by MrsChima1(f): 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2011
rhymz:

I have noticed a trend here especially when it comes to relationship matters, a lot of black women here are so unneccessarily combative and insecure. Tpia and Ms Chima have got to be the most jobless and annoying women I have met on NL. Every topic that talks about black male, black female or interracial relationships has them there quarrelling and bandying words with the male folks and sometimes even their fellow femalefolks. Like it behoves on them to defend black women or sth, na wa o.
The poster is not asking for your opinions, he says he wants non-nigerian women that have dated or are at present dating nigerian men to come out and give their views(honest ones not unneccessary hot exchange like women who are hurting) about Nigerian men in relationships. That is clear enough na, all these talk about the poster being insecure, blabla are not needed, simple!!

If being on Nairaland with opinions means we are jobless and annoying then that means you are jobless and annoying too dumb arse.

Tpia is Nigerian and I am not Nigerian. You do not have to log in Nairaland and read annoying comments from annoying people if it bothers your dumb arse that much.

Whining manbitches are annoying and jobless.
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by 677ano(m): 1:49am On Dec 01, 2011
This is a very funny thread you should have asked why Nigerian men go into relationships with these women with the sole aim of benefiting form them and not because they are in love with the women
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 01, 2011
190_@:

mzdarkskin should com and discuss her affair with 190

and how we are currently expecting our son-

shes 7weeks pregnant for me now and we are currently expecting our first Jamaican Nigerian  cool

GOD PUNISH THOSE YOUR LYING LIPS!! angry angry

it's a girl gademit! grin grin

(just kidding!! @ poster cheesy)
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by EEngineer1(m): 7:05am On Dec 01, 2011
@mzdarkskin,nuff ah dem a come sey me must be insane if u fil ya , (patois lyrics,jst kiddin) kiss
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by 195(f): 8:26am On Dec 01, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

GOD PUNISH THOSE YOUR LYING LIPS!!  angry angry

it's a girl gademit!  grin grin

(just kidding!! @ poster cheesy)

since when did the scan which revealed a boy turn a girl
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by gogodaye(m): 10:50am On Dec 01, 2011
The attitude of , simply chronicles the agonies of a tired black nigerian male, in the hands of , WO, N
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by Eiregirl(f): 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2011
rhymz:

The poster is not asking for he says he wants non-nigerian women that have dated or are at present [/b]your opinions, women wh[b]dating nigerian men to come out and give their views(honest ones not unneccessary hot exchange like o are hurting) about Nigerian men in relationships. That is clear enough na, all these talk about the poster being insecure, blabla are not needed, simple!!
E-Engineer:

@eiriegirl, i didnt ask u or r u elmA , dont u know where u r needed, piss off
I am giving my opinion like everyone else here on this thread, so you PISS OFF!!!!!
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by IcyIcy(f): 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2011
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by EEngineer1(m): 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2011
@icy icy, i hope u guys make ur relationship a success, jst remember dat its u guys against d world
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 11, 2012
My Husband is Nigerian and i'm Kiwi(New Zealander)/Polynesian..he is a really good Man and I Love and Respect him very much!smiley I am very close with my inlaws and family is everything to me.I feel so blessedsmiley
Re: Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians by AzaMontana(f): 10:49am On Jun 29, 2012
Ladies and gentlemen of Nairaland or should i say girls and boy coz yol are behaving like small children. For once please learn to be nice to each other and tackle the Topic at hand without being all negative. Gosh dont yoll get tired of all this negativity? The poster clearly wanted positivity from yol but just as usual you just had to be your usual selve. Please guys for once lets ashame the devil and be positive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction / My Experience With An Assassin Living In My Area (mehnnnnnnnnn) / Friday Night Gist: Guys, Get In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.