Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! (2457 Views)

Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons / Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam / Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by Immanuelar(m): 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2011
pls ma pple,av u eva noticed dat its muslims dat converts rapidly to christains, i hardly heard of christains becoming muslim, why?
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by Beautymc(f): 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2011
Because they've known the truth. Is only a blind man that will not see the big diff. btw the both religion.
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by bashydemy(m): 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2011
Maybe you are ignorant of what you dont know Islam is the most growing religion for accross the globe make some research and stop fooling yourself
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by tbaba1234: 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2011
In the US, the opposite is the case,

A lot of muslims in Nigeria are ignorant of their religion and fall prey to missionaries,
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by Gboliwe: 7:11pm On Nov 29, 2011
Your thread title is meaningless, modify it
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by bashydemy(m): 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2011
I think the OP need to be enlightened
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by LagosShia: 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2011
Beautymc:

Because they've known the truth. Is only a blind man that will not see the big diff. btw the both religion.

exactly! just like i (another Muslim) found the truth as you can see here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739943.0.html
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by Immanuelar(m): 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2011
y dont u pple stop deceivin urselfs,ao many christains av u heard bin converted to muslims?nd compare it to d rate at wich muslims ar becomin christains, u may say wot u wanna say but dat remains d fact, my family is one of d converts to christains because we realise dat only Jesus is d way,@beautymc God bless u jare.
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by bashydemy(m): 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2011
^^ and why can you just mke research, we are talking about converter's we are talking of people with great intelligent, We are talking about intellectuals who have find the truth in Islam not some illitrate that could not read both only listen to what they hear
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by Beautymc(f): 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2011
@Immanuelar, I strongly agree with u. The rate at which muslim convert to Christian, is too much and not only in Nigeria. Some Alhaji go 2 church for prayers. They really want to come out but the threat around them is too much.
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by tbaba1234: 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2011
Beautymc:

@Immanuelar, I strongly agree with u. The rate at which muslim convert to Christian, is too much and not only in Nigeria. Some Alhaji go 2 church for prayers. They really want to come out but the threat around them is too much.

Trust me, it is a Nigerian thing::: In the west, the stats are reversed::
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by Immanuelar(m): 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2011
am realy happy pple of greater reasonin ar now comentin,pls ao do i modify d topic?i made a mistak while writin it.
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by Beautymc(f): 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2011
@bashy_demy: you are right. Muslims are only intelligent when it comes to killing, violent, etc. Yet they pray 5 times daily.
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by bashydemy(m): 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2011
^^ and the US are also intelligent in destroying Islamic Nation and still pray to Jesus
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by Immanuelar(m): 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2011
@bashy-demy,i also support u,u ar talkin about pple who kill others because of religion claimin dey wer fightin 4 God and dey will surely get rewarded, ??y cant u leav God to fight for himself??most war we here today are mostly frm d Arab countries, y cant u just reasonu must also agree wit me dat dey will surely get rewarded wit d hundreds of people bin killd in d north just because dey wanted to to impose a law?reason well man!!
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by Beautymc(f): 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2011
@bashy_demy: US can't wake up and start fighting muslim countries. Muslims has being the one causing problems in US. The earlier u know d truth, the better for u. The world will be peaceful if and only if muslims stop killing in the name of avenging for their god b'cos am sure is not God for we have no right to avenge for God, we are just human.
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2011
I am Pagan and follow traditional religion and my hobby is to set fire to mosques and to burn bibles.

however, i must say that islam is faster growing than christianity.
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by Immanuelar(m): 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2011
@bashy-demy,ao many christains av u heard burnin mosques,u can only hear of muslims burning churches,killing pple prayin insid church, y ar dey doin disdis is wickedness nt religion!
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by Beautymc(f): 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2011
Muslims lack concious. Am sorry to say dis, but that's the fact. We should pple start fighting, killing pple immediately after mosque? They pray 5 times even than Christians in quote, but christians have concious. Why should u have d mind of killing pple without Mercy?
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2011
tbaba1234:

Trust me, it is a Nigerian thing::: In the west, the stats are reversed::

Which west grin grin grin

Is it the west I live in, I have never met 1 white Muslim in my entire existence here. Please tell me where they are converting let me go and check.

There is the odd girl or boy that might have converted, but it is a LIE to say that whites , Hindus or even Africans in Europe are rapidly converting to ISLAM. It is another LIE that you guys like to perpetuate.

The only reason why ISLAM is incrementally increasing is BIRTH RATE.

Ask any westerner, this is a known FACT.
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by tbaba1234: 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2011
frosbel:

Which west  grin grin grin

Is it the west I live in, I have never met 1 white Muslim in my entire existence here. Please tell me where they are converting let me go and check.

There is the odd girl or boy that might have converted, but it is a LIE to say that whites , Hindus or even Africans in Europe are rapidly converting to ISLAM. It is another LIE that you guys like to perpetuate.

The only reason why ISLAM is incrementally increasing is BIRTH RATE.

Ask any westerner, this is a known FACT.

I live in the west (US) too and i have met quite a number of white muslims: Official estimates put it at 20,000 per year:: that is about 54 a day:

Given what i have seen, i think that is grossly underestimated: I have seen at least 30 shahadas this year,  My small community has almost 10, including two this year.

There are places that get multiple converts every week . Most of the people involved in dawah(invitation) activities in america are converts to islam: they make up not less than 25% of muslims in america and that number is rising,

Sorry to burst your bubble, man,
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by italo: 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2011
Why are the turning this into an avenue to bash religions. Can't you guys just discuss on which religion gets more converts from the other and why?

What is all this?!
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by bashydemy(m): 12:13am On Nov 30, 2011
Immanuelar:

@bashy-demy,i also support u,u ar talkin about pple who kill others because of religion claimin dey wer fightin 4 God and dey will surely get rewarded, ??y cant u leav God to fight for himself??most war we here today are mostly frm d Arab countries, y cant u just reasonu must also agree wit me dat dey will surely get rewarded wit d hundreds of people bin killd in d north just because dey wanted to to impose a law?reason well man!!

Beautymc:

@bashy_demy: US can't wake up and start fighting muslim countries. Muslims has being the one causing problems in US. The earlier u know d truth, the better for u. The world will be peaceful if and only if muslims stop killing in the name of avenging for their god b'cos am sure is not God for we have no right to avenge for God, we are just human.
am sorry for the late response as i have been watching soccer, well to answer your questions i dare any of you to trace back to all Islamic Nation from 80's backward and tell who is the most peace Nations? where were you when US invaded Libya and have you ever ask your self who lead the troop that invade Libya that war is called Golf war, and i think Osama Bin Laden lead the military troops toi invade Libya, and i dare you to proof me wrong that US trained most of the terrorist that have been terrorizing them, now tell me when you train someone and use him against his people and one day he wake up to think that why will i be killing my people and turn against you then you call that person terrorist, can any of you tell why what happen between US and Iraq before US invade Iraq since we all know Iraq is a Muslim country. Also Afghanistan and recently again Libya. So after the war in Libya things have to been putting in place and Libyan have started fighting there one day is they wake up and remember that western world have done nothing but to spoil there country wont they hate western world and try to fight back? but then you call them terrorist, Vietnam will never like American that hate will still be in there heart for what American have done to them. back to Nigeria here some people are so stewpid not to know how to differentiate between tribal war and religious crisis, if any riot happen in North wish is the base os the Hausa and they kill Yoruba and Ibo they call that Religious crisis but when it happen in west and east its tribal. I have witness alot of riot in west like the Mile 12 riot where Yoruba kill lots of Hausa and stole there properties. same in agege, another in Ibadan and i think one in Ondo but no one relate that to be a religious crisis but if such happen in north some people will iopen there stinken mouth shouting muslim have started killing. Can any of you point to me how many xtains has Muslim kill in west ans eastern part of the country? about the issue of Boko Haram well we all have witness what is is happening lately that its political and beside most place they attack are Government properties i dare any of you to point at church burnt by Boko Haram.
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by tbaba1234: 12:15am On Nov 30, 2011
According to Guinness Book of World Records, Islam is the world’s fastest-growing religion by number of conversions each year: Although the religion began in Arabia, by 2002 80% of all believers in Islam lived outside the Arab world. In the period 1990-2000, approximately 12.5 million more people converted to Islam than to Christianity.[24] In 1990, 935 million people were Muslims and this figure had risen to around 1.2 billion by the year 2000::

(Guinness World Records. 2003. Guinness World Records. 2003. p. 102.)
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by bashydemy(m): 12:17am On Nov 30, 2011
Beautymc:

Muslims lack concious. Am sorry to say dis, but that's the fact. We should pple start fighting, killing pple immediately after mosque? They pray 5 times even than Christians in quote, but christians have concious. Why should u have d mind of killing pple without Mercy?
i want to test the level of your stupidity now can you tell me or point out to churches that have been burn down by Muslims in Lagos,Oyo.Osun,Ondo,Ekiti,Benin,Ogun, and the eastern state are there no Muslims in those places? you are so stewpid not to think before you make that comment am sorry to say
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by Beautymc(f): 7:41am On Nov 30, 2011
@ashy_demy: Why are u calling me stupid? Dis is how u pple start fighting just by exchanging words. U see how ignorant and violent ur pple can be? Keep showing me what mohammed thought u am not surprise. Had it being am close to u, u would've burn my house.
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by Immanuelar(m): 8:36am On Nov 30, 2011
@tbaba dose pple u said convertd to muslim ar mostly frm oda religions wich may b idol worshippin,but u cannt tell me dat christains convert to muslims dan muslims becoming christians!!!
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by bashydemy(m): 8:39am On Nov 30, 2011
Beautymc:

@ashy_demy: Why are u calling me silly? Dis is how u pple start fighting just by exchanging words. U see how ignorant and violent your pple can be? Keep showing me what mohammed thought u am not surprise. Had it being am close to u, u would've burn my house.

am not calling you silly i said i want to test the level of your, and remember you once said we muslim dont have conscious maybe you mean conscience, and beside why is it bad to call you that dint your Jesus call people foools?
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by Beautymc(f): 8:44am On Nov 30, 2011
@ashy_demy: I don't hv ur time. Keep following the footsteps of leader. U called me s.t.u.p.I.d I mean but moderator changed it to silly.
I don't care what u called me. That's wat they thot u guys during mosque
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by bashydemy(m): 8:50am On Nov 30, 2011
Beautymc:

@ashy_demy: I don't hv your time. Keep following the footsteps of leader. U called me s.t.u.p.I.d I mean but moderator changed it to silly.
I don't care what u called me. That's wat they thot u guys during mosque
LOL dint your Jesus teach you to call people foools? though he is going to hell fire according to bible verses do you need proof on that?

Immanuelar:

@tbaba dose pple u said convertd to muslim ar mostly frm oda religions wich may b idol worshippin,but u cannt tell me dat christains convert to muslims dan muslims becoming christians!!!
LOL i can't stop laughing, either from wish ever religion the basic of the Argument is Islam is the fastest growing religion Gbam
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by Immanuelar(m): 10:04am On Nov 30, 2011
pls cn someone just help me on ao to delete dis thread,pls am begging!!!imagine a ''human being'' being sayin Jesus christ is going to hell fire, God pls forgiv me!because am d cause of all dis.God pls forgiv me!!!@bashy demy i beg u in d name of wateva u serve, ask 4 forgivnss immediately.:before its too late.
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by Immanuelar(m): 10:14am On Nov 30, 2011
pls cn someone just help me on ao to delete dis thread, pls am beggin!! imagine a ''HUMAN BEING'' saying dat Jesus christ is goin to hell fire!God pls forgiv me!! because i am d cause of all dis by creatin dis thread.nd i beg u in d name of wateva u serve stop dis if u dont want d wrath of God to come upon u, nd cn someone tell me ao to delete dis thread,because its seems der tin as com upon dem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christians,how Do You Endure This Sermons? / Ww3 Is Inevitable / The Myths Of Evolution Debunked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.