Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

How Can Fashola Increase Lasu School Fees To N250,000? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can Fashola Increase Lasu School Fees To N250,000? (1777 Views)

BREAKING: Fashola Orders Reversal Of LASU Fees To Old Charges / LASU Students Protest The Increment Of Fees From N25,000 To N250,000 / Kogi State University To Increase It's Student Fees To N35,000.00 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can Fashola Increase Lasu School Fees To N250,000? by Fishie(m): 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2011
Nobody would have expected this to happen especially from the present lagos state gov. Fashola who most lagosians thought would be the best Governor Lagos state has ever had,
How can Fashola allow or rather increase the school fees of LASU from N35,000 to N250,000? what an enormous increment, is Fashola now showing off his true colour after being re-elected,
The question is, is the sudden increment gong to transform LASU into a "Mega University" or is it going to automatically guarantee first class jobs for her graduates? or has Fashola put himself or Lagos state into so much debt that he has to rip money off citizens irrespective of who they are, rich or poor?
What hope is he giving the common man out there for his/her future? Imagine a civil servant whose minimum wage is supposedly N18,000 or a conductor or a widow who fries "akara" or sth, who wish to send their children to the university so they can have a better life, send their children to school. tell me how possible that is? except fashola is that you should start saving for a child's school from the moment the child is born.
Tell me how a widow who has 2 children whom just gained admission into LASU can afford to pay such school fees when she is not a rich?
i no a lot really dont care about this matter may because they can afford it or it isn't their business but the truth is the implications of this action will be everybody's business sooner than you imagine.
yahoo yahoo, prostitution, robbery, bombings, uprising, millitants, revolution which will be the result of this actions from our Government will affect everyone.
so lets all say no to this injustice and make our country a better place.
May God help Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Covenant University Admission List Out / My Profile On Nicki Minaj Sex Video 64 Still Brings 119 Actresses. / Smart Interactive Classroom Board Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.